MSNBC - "Arson and Looting ...Are Not Necessarily Violence"

5dktbp.jpg

Ferguson protesters were trying to prove GOVERNMENT POLICE can't CONTROL them. They weren't burning cars for fun.

I don't side with their tactics but I see the irony of the far right threatening to do the same thing, then judging the ones that actually do it, as comical.

Seems the FAR Right and the ones they hate are the same. If you don't understand it, use force.

Imagine an America where we didn't allow education for generations.......................the ones not allowed the education would end up EXACTLY like 3rd world Countries. Not allowing education seems to bring a stop in time. This will not happen in America ANYMORE. Not allowing blacks in public pools lead to lot's of black children not able to swim. It's the same thing. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly, cause and effect. First Michael Brown was denied access to the pool, next he was gun downed from behind with his hands up saying, "don't shoot". Now we have lost out on a potential rocket scientist who could have cured cancer. Haven't his people been through enough?

Imagine an America where we didn't allow education for generations.......................the ones not allowed the education would end up EXACTLY like 3rd world Countries. Not allowing education seems to bring a stop in time. This will not happen in America ANYMORE. Not allowing blacks in public pools lead to lot's of black children not able to swim. It's the same thing. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly, cause and effect. First Michael Brown was denied access to the pool, next he was gun downed from behind with his hands up saying, "don't shoot". Now we have lost out on a potential rocket scientist who could have cured cancer. Haven't his people been through enough?

I'm not sure if you don't know American History or you are just bias to your argument............You know Slavery and Oppression happened........Correct? Or is it going to be like the killing of the Indians and the Holocaust in the future? A basic sweep of ignorance.
"didn't happen"

We know Slavery and oppression happened. Are you trying to control history again?

I noticed you didn't know the time line of when blacks weren't allowed in some public pools.......I doubt you know much about what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Another parrot that hasn't done 30 seconds research on a topic.

The MEME was edited by a bigot and shared nationally. The irony of people sharing it and saying, "You can't make this stuff up" while actually doing exactly that is epic. I think I have to put it slower for some. SOMEONE EDITED THIS PICTURE....

The cop wasn't called on the robbery issue. You know that right?
Uh oh, who is the bigoted monster who did this? Has Anonymous doxxed him or hacked his twitter yet?

Hey, don't confuse me with one of those irrational tea baggers that thinks a strong arm robbery 10 minutes establishes a pattern of violent behavior or something...

I'm not sure if you don't know American History or you are just bias to your argument............You know Slavery and Oppression happened........Correct? Or is it going to be like the killing of the Indians and the Holocaust in the future? A basic sweep of ignorance.
"didn't happen"

We know Slavery and oppression happened. Are you trying to control history again?
The death of Michael Brown, literally like an Auschwitz gassing.

The MEME was edited by a bigot and shared nationally. The irony of people sharing it and saying, "You can't make this stuff up" while actually doing exactly that is epic. I think I have to put it slower for some. SOMEONE EDITED THIS PICTURE....

Uh oh, who is the bigoted monster who did this? Has Anonymous doxxed him or hacked his twitter yet?

Hey, don't confuse me with one of those irrational tea baggers that thinks a strong arm robbery 10 minutes establishes a pattern of violent behavior or something...

The bigger question is why did you repeat it without researching it........

I noticed you didn't know the time line of when blacks weren't allowed in some public pools.......I doubt you know much about what I'm saying.
I have my own pool, and not one black has been in it, I am part of the problem.

"didn't happen"

Not at all.

Everything in the case is Conjecture.

The Martin case was basic racism. This one is not. Just a spin off of racism. This one COULD Have been racism but there is no proof. The Martin case, there was proof, only flawed law via THE STATE.

The bigger question is why did you repeat it without researching it........
Hey shitlord, the question isn't big, its CURVY. What you like your questions with just skin and bones? You can't handle a REAL question.

Seems we share something in common. Yet my mom notates a time when blacks weren't allowed in her public pool. I think you fail to see the history here.

"didn't happen"

Not at all.

Everything in the case is Conjecture.

The Martin case was basic racism. This one is not. Just a spin off of racism. This one COULD Have been racism but there is no proof. The Martin case, there was proof, only flawed law via THE STATE.
A white supremacist STATE.

America is basically run by White Supremacists, like Janet Yellen and Barack Obama.

Seems we share something in common. Yet my mom notates a time when blacks weren't allowed in her public pool. I think you fail to see the history here.
Your mom notates? Does she use mla or apa format?

[

Ever hear of affirmative action? Now we live in an age when whites are not allowed to work at the PO.

The liberals are making fools of themselves in trying to condone all this black mayhem

Harris-Perry on Burn This B---- Down Arson Looting Not Necessarily Violence

dec 6 2014
Next time you're assembling a criminal defense team, remember to forget Melissa Harris-Perry. On her MSNBC show today, MH-P commented on the news that authorities are considering charges against Michael Brown's stepfather Louis Head, who on the night the grand jury declined to indict, jumped on a car and implored the crowd "burn this mother------ down! Burn this b--ch down!" Numerous buildings were thereafter torched. Argued Harris-Perry: "arson and looting . . . are not necessarily violence." She added that those crimes should bear a "legal difference" from violence against "bodies."

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY Let me also just point out, arson and looting, while illegal and not things that I support and I think also counterproductive in many ways, are also not necessarily violence in that they are they are violence against property, and that does actually carry a legal difference, right? I mean, violence against property ought to be different than violence against bodies.

Is this the same racist bitch that was making fun of Romney's adopted grandson who was black?
Yes she is. And she is about as "black" as Obama.

LOL.....long time ago, my old boss used to have a saying, "What do you expect of these people.......they are one generation removed from the tree's!!!". Well..........that was about 30 years ago, so guess you can now say two generations!!:funnyface::funnyface:
Guy was former NYC police detective so he had seen it all from the savages.

By the way........20 years ago, the book, "The Bell Curve" proved that among the races, blacks were at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of intelligence as a people...........so signs like that meatheads above should raise no eyebrows.

Oh....dollar to a thousand stale donuts the meathead holding the sign above wont make 20 years old..........might even be the next guy to get his hat knocked off!!!:boobies::rofl::boobies: Holy fuck.......if they were smart, they'd buy the kids casket now to spare the stress when the day comes.

Forum List

Back