MSNBC - "Arson and Looting ...Are Not Necessarily Violence"

The liberals are making fools of themselves in trying to condone all this black mayhem

Harris-Perry on Burn This B---- Down Arson Looting Not Necessarily Violence

dec 6 2014
Next time you're assembling a criminal defense team, remember to forget Melissa Harris-Perry. On her MSNBC show today, MH-P commented on the news that authorities are considering charges against Michael Brown's stepfather Louis Head, who on the night the grand jury declined to indict, jumped on a car and implored the crowd "burn this mother------ down! Burn this b--ch down!" Numerous buildings were thereafter torched. Argued Harris-Perry: "arson and looting . . . are not necessarily violence." She added that those crimes should bear a "legal difference" from violence against "bodies."

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY Let me also just point out, arson and looting, while illegal and not things that I support and I think also counterproductive in many ways, are also not necessarily violence in that they are they are violence against property, and that does actually carry a legal difference, right? I mean, violence against property ought to be different than violence against bodies.

How do you people know what people who you hate are saying? I hate a channel (msnbc) I don't turn that shit on. I'd just as soon get my news from the Saturday Night Live Evening Desk

Imagine an America where we didn't allow education for generations.......................the ones not allowed the education would end up EXACTLY like 3rd world Countries. Not allowing education seems to bring a stop in time. This will not happen in America ANYMORE. Not allowing blacks in public pools lead to lot's of black children not able to swim. It's the same thing. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly, cause and effect. First Michael Brown was denied access to the pool, next he was gun downed from behind with his hands up saying, "don't shoot". Now we have lost out on a potential rocket scientist who could have cured cancer. Haven't his people been through enough?

I'm not sure if you don't know American History or you are just bias to your argument............You know Slavery and Oppression happened........Correct? Or is it going to be like the killing of the Indians and the Holocaust in the future? A basic sweep of ignorance.
"didn't happen"

We know Slavery and oppression happened. Are you trying to control history again?

I noticed you didn't know the time line of when blacks weren't allowed in some public pools.......I doubt you know much about what I'm saying.
Slavery ended 150 years ago and the supposed oppression ended 50 years ago. In fact the opposite happened for the last 50 years, blacks have been given special privileges for 50 years and a special fund for going to college if they actually wanted too. And special admission to all schools.

Imagine an America where we didn't allow education for generations.......................the ones not allowed the education would end up EXACTLY like 3rd world Countries. Not allowing education seems to bring a stop in time. This will not happen in America ANYMORE. Not allowing blacks in public pools lead to lot's of black children not able to swim. It's the same thing. This isn't rocket science.
Exactly, cause and effect. First Michael Brown was denied access to the pool, next he was gun downed from behind with his hands up saying, "don't shoot". Now we have lost out on a potential rocket scientist who could have cured cancer. Haven't his people been through enough?

I'm not sure if you don't know American History or you are just bias to your argument............You know Slavery and Oppression happened........Correct? Or is it going to be like the killing of the Indians and the Holocaust in the future? A basic sweep of ignorance.
"didn't happen"

We know Slavery and oppression happened. Are you trying to control history again?

I noticed you didn't know the time line of when blacks weren't allowed in some public pools.......I doubt you know much about what I'm saying.
Slavery ended 150 years ago and the supposed oppression ended 50 years ago. In fact the opposite happened for the last 50 years, blacks have been given special privileges for 50 years and a special fund for going to college if they actually wanted too. And special admission to all schools.

Seen a thing the other day, the guy said

"we've tried a war on poverty. We've tried a war on drugs. We've tried a war on racism. Let's try a War on Jobs, and see how that works out"

Hell yes. There is no white privilege in america. It's all black privilege. We're told there's some giant conspiracy among whites to hold down blacks and so we have to give blacks special treatment. And yet blacks still are failures. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior. That's also why africa can't get out of the stone ages.

"we've tried a war on poverty. We've tried a war on drugs. We've tried a war on racism. Let's try a War on Jobs, and see how that works out"

We've also had a war on white males for the last 45 years. That didn't work either. White men still produce the wealth in america since only they have the brains and the drive to accomplish things.

Forum List

Back