MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Not surprised. Perhaps if MSNBC tried actually reporting the news instead of leftist propaganda crap.

HLN's wall-to-wall coverage of the Jodi Arias trial has had substantial ratings legs. Surging around the time of the May 8 verdict, the network notched an extremely rare monthly victory: It topped MSNBC in total day and primetime. And with CNN posting its second consecutive month as a distant primetime runner-up to Fox News Channel, MSNBC is in a very precarious fourth place.

Averaging 539,000 viewers in primetime and 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic, MSNBC suffered double-digit drops from last May -- down a respective 20 and 19 percent. Losses were less substantial in total day, down 10 percent to an average 346,000 viewers and down 7 percent to 115,000 adults 25-54, while all other nets pulled growth in multiple categories.

TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

I think that Forcing Inmates on Death Row to watch MSNBC 24/7 would make for a worse and more agonizing alternative to the death penalty. just put them into a cell, and leave the TV on MSNBC (bullet/break proof). and see how long it takes the murders to die from watching all of those loons/bigots every night.

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

Why are they the most watched news channel around then? Because people want to know what is ACTUALLY going on.....

That comment from one of the far left knuckleheads that still believe Benghazi was in response to a video and that the I.R.S and AP/ James Rosen scandals are not really scandals all courtesy of the number four cable network MSNBC.:lol:

Why are they the most watched news channel around then? Because people want to know what is ACTUALLY going on.....

Because liberals, democrats, independents, libertarians, etc,..like to get their information from numerous sources and do things unheard of to the right wingers like "reading", then come up with their own conclusions.

Right wingers on the other don't care about facts, they just want to be spoon fed the radical right wing propaganda they want to hear, so that's why they sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox.

There was also a recent study that found fox news viewers are so dumb and misinformed, they know less than people that don't even watch the news.

There is dumb, and then there is fox news dumb,...

Why Madcow is losing viewership...just try (I know it is hard) to watch this video of her usual ranting and raving based on her skewed opinions rather than facts. And when someone enters facts - she just rails on about something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
That station should be shunned and they deserve to have their rating in the toilet..

noting but sewer gas from them...

Why Madcow is losing viewership...just try (I know it is hard) to watch this video of her usual ranting and raving based on her skewed opinions rather than facts. And when someone enters facts - she just rails on about something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDb7jJO_yyo

It takes her forever to make her point....
Her mouth is going a mile a minute and she's all over the map.
Finally 5 minutes later she gets to the point of her rant...I guess.

I would not watch her show if you put a gun to my head. :eusa_hand:

It takes her forever to make her point....
Her mouth is going a mile a minute and she's all over the map.
Finally 5 minutes later she gets to the point of her rant...I guess.

I would not watch her show if you put a gun to my head. :eusa_hand:

Same here...I do watch some clips for entertainment value.
To me, MSNBC is a good source to show just how f*cked up the far-left mind is.

Sorry, but you get negative rep for even having the audacity to even share this on a forum.

Well madcow is quite the guy with the facts. Not sure why he is so concerned that women make less then men. Not sure why he didn't show us where this is happening. He is just repeating the derisive liberal lie just like they always do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back