🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & s

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hmmm, someone who clearly identifies as a girl dressing 'girlie.' What is this world coming to? Perhaps she should start wearing burkas and cover herself from head to toe to demonstrate her independent feminist nature. Or go the other way and wear a man's suit. Wearing what she likes is pissing off some libs.

But then, offending the left these days really is as easy as getting out of bed and getting dressed.

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & send message that women are 'property'

Hmmm, someone who clearly identifies as a girl dressing 'girlie.' What is this world coming to? Perhaps she should start wearing burkas and cover herself from head to toe to demonstrate her independent feminist nature. Or go the other way and wear a man's suit. Wearing what she likes is pissing off some libs.

But then, offending the left these days really is as easy as getting out of bed and getting dressed.

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & send message that women are 'property'
Oh my, Clemmie! I believe you missed that Herman Cain, Mr. 999 and one of the least relevant politico's to have ever aspired to the WH thrown was responsible for the "centerpiece" of your ire and disdain. It's time for your nap now dear.

Oh my, Clemmie! I believe you missed that Herman Cain, Mr. 999 and one of the least relevant politico's to have ever aspired to the WH thrown was responsible for the "centerpiece" of your ire and disdain. It's time for your nap now dear.

We're talking about the MSNBC "expert's" comments. Try to keep up. I take it you're fine with people being bashed for their clothing choice, especially when it doesn't meet the approval of the left. Since you are unable to discuss the actual topic at hand, perhaps you are in need of a nap, or better yet, some deprogramming.

No one ever comments on what a man is wearing, so it's sexist right there to tell Ivanka Trump you don't like what she's wearing.

Liberals hate attractive conservative women more than anything else.

For a lot more reasons than one.

Have you ever noticed how stupid liberal white women are?

I notice.

I find her dresses surprisingly revealing for a supposedly Orthodox Jewish woman. She gave her RNC speech in a sleeveless dress, even after Republicans went bat shit about Michelle Obama wearing sleeveless dresses at White House events. Sleeveless is supposedly only proper at formal or semi-formal events.

That being said, I find Ivanka's boob job far more indicative of a patriarchal society. She had a nice chest which suited her size. Now she looks like a Barbie doll - fake and plastic.

I find her dresses surprisingly revealing for a supposedly Orthodox Jewish woman. She gave her RNC speech in a sleeveless dress, even after Republicans went bat shit about Michelle Obama wearing sleeveless dresses at White House events. Sleeveless is supposedly only proper at formal or semi-formal events.

That being said, I find Ivanka's boob job far more indicative of a patriarchal society. She had a nice chest which suited her size. Now she looks like a Barbie doll - fake and plastic.
Good God, just STFU

I notice.

You mean like Liz Warren, or Hillary Clinton, or Susan Sarandon? Just off the top of my head?

I guess you consider women who are smart enough to see through right wing bullshit, as stupid.

Ivanka isn't a conservative. She believes in equal rights for women, maternity benefits, equal pay for equal work. That's a "radical feminist agenda" according to you Republicans.

I notice.

You mean like Liz Warren, or Hillary Clinton, or Susan Sarandon? Just off the top of my head?

I guess you consider women who are smart enough to see through right wing bullshit, as stupid.

Ivanka isn't a conservative. She believes in equal rights for women, maternity benefits, equal pay for equal work. That's a "radical feminist agenda" according to you Republicans.

We certainly see you as stupid, but if you fall in line with any of those 3 you are also a moron.

Good God, just STFU

Awww, Snowflake. What's the matter? Your bullshit getting shot down? Do you need a safe space where no one questions your bullshit?

How does one become an expert in feminism? Oh wait, I forgot. This is 2017 and universities are filled with useless majors.

Good God, just STFU

Awww, Snowflake. What's the matter? Your bullshit getting shot down? Do you need a safe space where no one questions your bullshit?

"Snowflake" and "Safe Spaces" you keep using words that you don't know the meaning of.

You aren't considered a feminist these days unless you have pink hair and a ring through your nose.

Good God, just STFU

Do you shave your pits?

I notice.
I don't think she is a conservative.

They went after Sarah Palin in a very sexist way as well, commenting on her appearance as if that's a legitimate issue.

Feminism is complete bullshit anyway. Nothing to see here, just do her thing and stay out of sight.

Forum List

Back