MSNBC Guest Argues It’s a ‘Higher Bar’ to Prosecute Clinton Because She’s Running for President

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is what I have been saying all along, she is too big to jail. At least, that is what the Washington establishment thinks. What honestly do you folks really think. Isn't this just one too many suitcases in Mrs. Clinton's luggage? I can see how the establishment is selling this story, but journalists? The same type of journalists that crucified Nixon? Nixon was crucified for trying to cover up a two-bit break-in, Mrs. Clinton gets a pass, so far.

During a panel discussion Monday morning onMSNBC’s Morning Joe about a pair of new reports in the Los Angeles Times and theWashington Post concerning the ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton private e-mail server,National Journal political reporter Ron Fournier argued that there should be a higher bar to bring charges against Hillary Clinton because she is running for president.

Wait, what?

MSNBC Guest Argues It’s a ‘Higher Bar’ to Prosecute Clinton Because She’s Running for President

This is what I have been saying all along, she is too big to jail. At least, that is what the Washington establishment thinks. What honestly do you folks really think. Isn't this just one too many suitcases in Mrs. Clinton's luggage? I can see how the establishment is selling this story, but journalists? The same type of journalists that crucified Nixon? Nixon was crucified for trying to cover up a two-bit break-in, Mrs. Clinton gets a pass, so far.

During a panel discussion Monday morning onMSNBC’s Morning Joe about a pair of new reports in the Los Angeles Times and theWashington Post concerning the ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton private e-mail server,National Journal political reporter Ron Fournier argued that there should be a higher bar to bring charges against Hillary Clinton because she is running for president.

Wait, what?

Bull Crap. The Clintons have been criminals and untrustworthy since they started politics in Arkansas. And both are.....Lawyers, although Bill Clinton as I understand has been disbarred. Bill Clinton is documented as having committed perjury, among other charges. Lawyers......committing felony acts.

I wouldn't give a dollar bill to those two if they were on the streets starving. But for some reason.....the liberals say that the Clintons can do no wrong. Well......as my Grandfather said "Birds of a feather flock together."

*ell with the Clintons. I don't know how they can show their face in public.

Shadow 355

Remember the days when leaders were held to higher standard, not a lower one

Yep, that ended with lying Bill Clinton. He was allowed to lie under oath and allowed to thus obstruct justice. The democrats didn't have the moral fiber to do the right thing. Now it is my opinion that anything goes.
So why don't we change that an elect a president who follows the constitution and has high morals instead of the man who lies about him?

Wait, what?

Don't NEED to prosecute her. Just REVOKE all her clearances. Make certain she never gets APPROVED for another one in her lifetime.

Makes it pretty hard to be President with no Security access -- don't it?

It's the right thing to do.,.. Avoids the madness of the politics and the dumbfucks in the media who have NO CLUE why this is a serious issue.

Don't NEED to prosecute her. Just REVOKE all her clearances. Make certain she never gets APPROVED for another one in her lifetime.

It's the right thing to do.,.. Avoids the madness of the politics and the dumbfucks in the media who have NO CLUE why this is a serious issue.

Yep. Politicians in Washington - Senate Armed Services Committee, Homeland Security Committee.....and others, have to have a security clearance and be vetted before some political appointments.

How she can be under investigation and still have a security clearance is beyond me.

Any other person under question or overt suspicion, under investigation......would have their clearance revoked or suspended and their work would be restricted to places where they are not able to hear classified material being talked about, and no classified documents to see.

Someone must think Hillary is special.

It would not pay Hillary Clinton if I were the boss. And why the FBI or the White House has not yanked her Security Clearance.....is beyond me. Especially for the crimes she is accused of. And again what irks me, is anybody else would have their clearance revoked or suspended and put on some lame desk job.

All someone has to do is say "John Doe bought hookers in Miami, Florida last week on vacation." And Bingo.......Security Clearance Revoked or suspended. Even before the investigation. True or false, John Doe just got his clearance revoked or suspended and his job is on the line.......for someone lying.

"John Doe smoked a joint with me last month during deer season." Bingo. Security clearance revoked or suspended pending the outcome of the investigation and he is on some mundane desk job. And again....his job is on the line. Even if it is not true, someone whom accused John Doe of smoking marijuana created a disaster for John Doe and his family.

Hillary, like any other Presidential Candidate continues to get daily, but limited intelligence briefings.

Quote = "Presidential candidates have received these types of intelligence and national security briefings over the years in order to inform candidates and also alert them to sensitive matters that could be potentially harmful to national security if the candidate were to inadvertently or unknowingly make statements."

Romney to get intelligence briefings

------------------------------------------

Politics: the Briefings of United States Presidential Candidates - Anatomy of the briefing system

As Richard Nixon said......No one is above the law. ( opening part of the movie - "Above The Law" with Steven Segal )

Shadow 355

Wait, what?

She needs to be indicted and drop out of the race and fade into oblivion. Taking Bill and Chelsea with her.

Yep. Politicians in Washington - Senate Armed Services Committee, Homeland Security Committee.....and others, have to have a security clearance and be vetted before some political appointments.

How she can be under investigation and still have a security clearance is beyond me.

Any other person under question or overt suspicion, under investigation......would have their clearance revoked or suspended and their work would be restricted to places where they are not able to hear classified material being talked about, and no classified documents to see.

Someone must think Hillary is special.

It would not pay Hillary Clinton if I were the boss. And why the FBI or the White House has not yanked her Security Clearance.....is beyond me. Especially for the crimes she is accused of. And again what irks me, is anybody else would have their clearance revoked or suspended and put on some lame desk job.

All someone has to do is say "John Doe bought hookers in Miami, Florida last week on vacation." And Bingo.......Security Clearance Revoked or suspended. Even before the investigation. True or false, John Doe just got his clearance revoked or suspended and his job is on the line.......for someone lying.

"John Doe smoked a joint with me last month during deer season." Bingo. Security clearance revoked or suspended pending the outcome of the investigation and he is on some mundane desk job. And again....his job is on the line. Even if it is not true, someone whom accused John Doe of smoking marijuana created a disaster for John Doe and his family.

Hillary, like any other Presidential Candidate continues to get daily, but limited intelligence briefings.

Quote = "Presidential candidates have received these types of intelligence and national security briefings over the years in order to inform candidates and also alert them to sensitive matters that could be potentially harmful to national security if the candidate were to inadvertently or unknowingly make statements."

Romney to get intelligence briefings

------------------------------------------

Politics: the Briefings of United States Presidential Candidates - Anatomy of the briefing system

As Richard Nixon said......No one is above the law. ( opening part of the movie - "Above The Law" with Steven Segal )

Shadow 355

Even if it is not true, someone whom accused John Doe of smoking marijuana created a disaster for John Doe and his family.

Actually -- (being careful here) -- it's not so much the "smoking of the joint" that would get you in trouble. Depending on your character and history.,. Lots of counseling available if you're honest, ADMIT your issues and are "worth it"..

:eusa_shhh:

Wait, what?

She needs to be indicted and drop out of the race and fade into oblivion. Taking Bill and Chelsea with her.

Chelsea's gonna run in 2020.. Call me if she doesn't.. Billary WILL be back in WHouse then...

Wait, what?

A president has a top secret security clearance by virtue of holding the office. A president has the power to classify or declassify material. The president is the ultimate decider.

Wait, what?

A president has a top secret security clearance by virtue of holding the office. A president has the power to classify or declassify material. The president is the ultimate decider.

Not clear. Never actually been tested. Never had a candidate before with a PROVEN RECORD of ignoring security protocols and making themselves INELIGIBLE to be vetted for clearances....

She has done that -- It is a FIRST. And there WILL be a war over it.. She might have to FIRE 1/2 of the folks in those agencies CHARGED with protecting the national secrets to get access to those clearances.

Forum List

Back