MSNBC: If You’re Into Physical Fitness, You’re Probably a NAZI

My laughter being triggered by you dumbass freaks is a daily occurrence these days.
I expected as much. The right tends to get triggered and have meltdowns in the daily.

Weak-minded people unable to cope I guess.

Good luck with your problem.

I expected a much. The right tends to get triggered and have meltdowns in the daily.

Weak-minded people unable to cope I guess.

Good luck with your problem.
yet it's the left that gets so triggered by people working out they have to compare them to nazis

funny, well not really...just a sad excuse to justify your cheeto diet

yet it's the left that gets so triggered by people working out they have to compare them to nazis

Lol you mean one guys opinion?

Yeah, funny that Trump humpers get triggered by such silly opinions.

No wonder they cancel culture everything that hurts their feelings; it's a protection mechanism.

Did I tell you about my app idea?

Is that why red states tend to be more obese then blue states?
nope, those obese people aren't going folks that workout nazis...just the fat dembots do that.

likely because dembots are by in large mentally unstable and unhappy

Liberals, especially liberal women, are significantly less likely to be happy with their lives and satisfied with their “mental health,” compared to their conservative peers aged from 18-55. This is the big takeaway from the 2022 American Family Survey, a striking new poll from YouGov and the Deseret News, which found that liberals are about 15 percentage points less likely to be “completely satisfied” with their lives.

Lol you mean one guys opinion?

Yeah, funny that Trump humpers get triggered by such silly opinions.

No wonder they cancel culture everything that hurts their feelings; it's a protection mechanism.

Did I tell you about my app idea?
I don't think you know what "triggered" means. Folks are laughing at your unhappy, sad folks, and your constant projection.

It was so low under Trump cause we were in a recession with millions not working they couldn’t even float loans. You bozos are hysterical

Only because of the democrat Kung Flu. 2017 2018 and 2019 were AWESOME years. Stock market doubled, 3.5% unemployment and 1.5% inflation. Then liberals shut down the country and blamed the ensuing recession on Trump who said to NOT shut down the country.

Biden was handed an economy that was coming out of a recession with 3 vaccines that Trump made available ready for him to use. He was handed 1.4% inflation. HE STILL FUCKED THE GOOSE. He fucked everything up. Inflation over 9%, unemployment was over 5% for a long time, mortgage rates have gone up 300% under Biden. Food prices have DOUBLED under Biden. What used to cost me 75 dollars at Wal Mart now costs me 150 every time. Diesel doubled under Biden. Gas tripled at one point. Oh yea, Biden is a fucking fuckup.

Last edited:
nope, those obese people aren't going folks that workout nazis...just the fat dembots do that.

likely because dembots are by in large mentally unstable and unhappy

Liberals, especially liberal women, are significantly less likely to be happy with their lives and satisfied with their “mental health,” compared to their conservative peers aged from 18-55. This is the big takeaway from the 2022 American Family Survey, a striking new poll from YouGov and the Deseret News, which found that liberals are about 15 percentage points less likely to be “completely satisfied” with their lives.
Why did you pivot to happiness?

We are talking about obesity. Try to focus.

I don't think you know what "triggered" means. Folks are laughing at your unhappy, sad folks, and your constant projection.
Part of being triggered is taking one guys opinon piece and creating a thread about it and then because of this opinion piece, call leftist fat and pathetic.

That is being triggered.

They?

I only saw one opinion article.

Only because of the democrat Kung Flu. 2017 2018 and 2019 were AWESOME years. Stock market doubled, 3.5% unemployment and 1.5% inflation. Then liberals shut down the country and blamed the ensuing recession on Trump who said to NOT shut down the country.

Biden was handed an economy that was coming out of a recession with 3 vaccines that Trump made available ready for him to use. He was handed 1.4% inflation. HE STILL FUCKED THE GOOSE. He fucked everything up. Inflation over 9%, unemployment was over 5% for a long time, mortgage rates have gone up 300% under Biden. Food prices have DOUBLED under Biden. What used to cost me 75 dollars at Wal Mart now costs me 150 every time. Diesel doubled under Biden. Gas tripled at one point. Oh yea, Biden is a fucking fuckup.
More made up shit and
history can’t be changed. 10 of the last 11 recessions under Republican budgets and admins. You guys are sleeping under a rock.
Foolish, inflation ISN'T A RECESSION. People lose their jobs during gop lead recessions and prices drop because NO ONE BUT THE RICH ARE BUYING.

More made up shit and
history can’t be changed. 10 of the last 11 recessions under Republican budgets and admins. You guys are sleeping under a rock.
Foolish, inflation ISN'T A RECESSION. People lose their jobs during gop lead recessions and prices drop because NO ONE BUT THE RICH ARE BUYING.

You call it "foolish" to say inflation isn't a recession when I never said it was. Yea, democrat caused recessions under republican presidents. When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

Fucking idiot.

Prove ANYTHING I said wrong. I'll provide links if I have to. I've already done it throughout the forum.

Last edited:
More made up shit and
spin it dude......but dont make yourself dizzy....under buydem the economy sucks...period

10 of the last 11 recessions under

Another GOP lead recession.

And democrat caused. You're a fucking prick to blame a republican president for a democrat shutdown.

SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKER.

When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

You're a fucking idiot. More people died from the Kung Flu under Biden than under Trump. If Biden did so good, why is everyone dyin' under Biden? Why did you open up the country the day Biden took office, even though people were still dying in record numbers?

And democrat caused. You're a fucking prick to blame a republican president for a democrat shutdown.

SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKER.

When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

You're a fucking idiot. More people died from the Kung Flu under Biden than under Trump. If Biden did so good, why is everyone dyin' under Biden? Why did you open up the country the day Biden took office, even though people were still dying in record numbers?
Cursing and swearing means you cant name anything you’ve done for the economy or infrastructure.
Even now, you’re trying to defund clean water…that’s infrastructure idiot.

“Clean water supports a $50 billion per year recreation industry, $225 billion in coastal tourism, and $29 billion in commercial fishing, as well as billions of dollars in manufacturing and support services. For every $1 billion invested in cle.….”

And you fkers want to cut it..
This is why you a-holes suck in the economy.

You call it "foolish" to say inflation isn't a recession when I never said it was. Yea, democrat caused recessions under republican presidents. When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

Fucking idiot.

Prove ANYTHING I said wrong. I'll provide links if I have to. I've already done it throughout the forum.
Everything you say is stooopid.
10 of the last 11 recessions are gop administered.

Forum List

Back