MSNBC: If You’re Into Physical Fitness, You’re Probably a NAZI

And democrat caused. You're a fucking prick to blame a republican president for a democrat shutdown.

SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKER.

When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

You're a fucking idiot. More people died from the Kung Flu under Biden than under Trump. If Biden did so good, why is everyone dyin' under Biden? Why did you open up the country the day Biden took office, even though people were still dying in record numbers?
Most of those who died under Biden were republicans. He’s doing a great job.

And democrat caused. You're a fucking prick to blame a republican president for a democrat shutdown.

SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKER.

When democrats shut the country down they blame the republican president. But as soon as Biden became president, OPEN UP EVERYTHING, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OH LOOK AT THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING BACK TO WORK, THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!

You're a fucking idiot. More people died from the Kung Flu under Biden than under Trump. If Biden did so good, why is everyone dyin' under Biden? Why did you open up the country the day Biden took office, even though people were still dying in record numbers?
The United States had the worse economic reaction than anyother industrialized nation. Why ? Because fucking Trump had the nation moving in two different directions…..”covid will be gone in spring bullshit”. He single handedly was responsible for thousands of deaths. “Covid will be gone by spring….”

The United States had the worse economic reaction than anyother industrialized nation. Why ? Because fucking Trump had the nation moving in two different directions…..”covid will be gone in spring bullshit”. He single handedly was responsible for thousands of deaths. “Covid will be gone by spring….”

So wait, it was Trumps fault people died from the Kung Flu? So liberals shut down the country and then blame Trump for the recession that caused? Was there ANYTHING Trump could have done to make people like you happy?

Why did you pivot to happiness?

We are talking about obesity. Try to focus.

obesity is a sign of depression

obesity is a sign of depression

I believe it.

Of course it must be. Anyone who doesn't share your worldview must be a debit poster who is triggered.
Not at all, a lot of people that don't share the same opinions of me aren't dembots. Just like everyone that is depressed isn't over weight, nor is everyone over weight depressed, nor are they all dembots....but the odds are that if you are depressed and compare working out to being a nazi, you are a dembot

Not at all, a lot of people that don't share the same opinions of me aren't dembots. Just like everyone that is depressed isn't over weight, nor is everyone over weight depressed, nor are they all dembots....but the odds are that if you are depressed and compare working out to being a nazi, you are a dembot
So you think the guy who wrote the opinion article is a dembot.

Got it.

Ok. No problem with that.

What I have a problem with is trying broad brush all Democrats form this single opinion piece as many are doing in this thread...including the OPer.
oh it's pretty obvious that dembots are a hive mind

The average leftist is already physically weak. Thanks MSNBC for encouraging them to continue being limp wristed pussies. Easy win when the SHTF.

When I worked I used to work hard, thinking that it was so important. Then I wised up and started exercising and scaled back my effort at my job. Smartest thing I did.

Forum List

Back