MSNBC: It’s Time For Anti-Gun Activists To Start Going After NRA Members

They are weapons of war and are protected by the second amendment the end
Heller:
United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174 , does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes. Pp. 47–54.

I'd like to see anyone try to argue that the AR15 is not the type of weapon suitable for use in a militia.

You are mistakenly wrong

deaths from mass shootings:

85-94 148 Preban
95-04 101 Ban
05-14 290 fter Ban expires

But Noooooooooooooo. The ban did nothing.

You assfucks are dumber than shit.

Moron....I showed you that Virginia Tech....32 killed with 2 pistols....they don't need a rifle to kill a lot of people in a gun free zone...you doofus.

Luby's Cafe....2 pistols... 24 killed

Navy yard 5 shot shotgun, 12 killed

Russian polytechnic shooting 20 killed, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun....

The thing that has changed is the internet, cable t.v. and fatherless homes...... the shooters are now planning 6 months to 2 years in advance....like the Vegas shooter....learning from the shooters who went before, and studying police response times and tactics...you moron......

You don't know what you are talking about..

I get it. If the ban did not stop all mass shootings, it was worthless.

How fucking stupid asre you? Did you have a HS diploma?

Other countries have cable TV.

Other countries have fatherless homes. I came from a fatherless home.

Other countries have violent video games

Other countries have crazy people.

You & your ilk armed that Vegas shooter. All those guns, all those magazines, all the attachments to make a semi act as an auto. YOU. YOU did it. Politicians bend because they want your vote.

Your toys are more important that the lives of hundreds of innocent people including children.

If you don't need an AR 15 to kill lots of people, then why the fuck do you want one. Get a pump shotgun or a handgun. You totally ignore that if these people had an AR15 more would have died., No logic. You can't fucking think.

You can't keep making the argument that assautl weapons are of no advantage & then insist you need them, Anothefg stupid fucking psathetiocv arguiment,
Bullshit.
What's bullshit about what I said?

Heller:
United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174 , does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes. Pp. 47–54.

I'd like to see anyone try to argue that the AR15 is not the type of weapon suitable for use in a militia.
Exactly

No they didn't
WAPO gave Clinton two Two Pinocchios for his claim the assault weapon ban lowered mass shootings
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...eapons-ban-led-big-drop-mass-shooting-deaths/

It is a fact that deaths from mass shooting fell during the ban & rose significantly afterwards.

The Post had a problem with tying the ban to the reduction but that does not change the facts.

Dropped during, skyrocketed afterwards.
You are mistakenly wrong

85-94 148 Preban
95-04 101 Ban

Moron....I showed you that Virginia Tech....32 killed with 2 pistols....they don't need a rifle to kill a lot of people in a gun free zone...you doofus.

Russian polytechnic shooting 20 killed, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun....

The thing that has changed is the internet, cable t.v. and fatherless homes...... the shooters are now planning 6 months to 2 years in advance....like the Vegas shooter....learning from the shooters who went before, and studying police response times and tactics...you moron......

You & your ilk armed that Vegas shooter. All those guns, all those magazines, all the attachments to make a semi act as an auto. YOU. YOU did it. Politicians bend because they want your vote.

Your toys are more important that the lives of hundreds of innocent people including children.

If you don't need an AR 15 to kill lots of people, then why the fuck do you want one. Get a pump shotgun or a handgun. You totally ignore that if these people had an AR15 more would have died., No logic. You can't fucking think.

You can't keep making the argument that assautl weapons are of no advantage & then insist you need them, Anothefg stupid fucking psathetiocv arguiment,
1. Your pleas of WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHIDLREN would have at least a little credibility if you didn't also support abortion on demand.

2. Owning firearms is a right. No one has to justify their rights to you.

3. More people have been murdered by the pistols you claim are more effective than scary black rifles for self-defense.

4. You are utterly incapable of accepting these very basic facts, because you've been programmed what to believe. You don't even know why you believe the things you do.

No they didn't
WAPO gave Clinton two Two Pinocchios for his claim the assault weapon ban lowered mass shootings
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...eapons-ban-led-big-drop-mass-shooting-deaths/

It is a fact that deaths from mass shooting fell during the ban & rose significantly afterwards.

The Post had a problem with tying the ban to the reduction but that does not change the facts.

Dropped during, skyrocketed afterwards.
You are mistakenly wrong

85-94 148 Preban
95-04 101 Ban

what silly idiocy. why do you bannerrhoids use the term ASSAULT for firearms that are lacking the one FEATURE that makes a firearm useful for military assault? Why do police have weapons that morons claim are designed only to kill lots of people. And whatever your answer is-that is a good reason for others to own them too

70078052_2565048750225664_7823749951522865152_n.jpg

Forum List

Back