MSNBC: It’s Time For Anti-Gun Activists To Start Going After NRA Members

The NRA should be sued.

For What?
Don't you think Wayne Lapierre is fucking really creepy? Even forgetting what he does, he creeps me out as a person. A total slimeball.
So now looks are a reason to sue someone?

42a02fc801fb972ec0f08b3d2b520b6d.jpg

The NRA should be sued.

For What?
Don't you think Wayne Lapierre is fucking really creepy? Even forgetting what he does, he creeps me out as a person. A total slimeball.

And yet you likely voted for bill "the rapist" clinton and his wife, the one who led the team to protect him from the women he sexually assaulted...
No, didn't vote for Bill, or Hillary. I'm a Libertarian. But glad to see that you can tell that Wayne is creepy.
Oh you're a Libtardian. Figures.

This winter in Floor E Da I will be wearing my MAGA hat and NRA jacket. If that doesnt trigger some liberal I dont know what will.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.
Oh, I see, if I want to exercise my free speech, it should be limited, right?

aa-liberal-intolerance.jpg

This winter in Floor E Da I will be wearing my MAGA hat and NRA jacket. If that doesnt trigger some liberal I dont know what will.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.

Inciting violence. No surprise.
These people, just like the Aunt Teefah's, believe they are superior beings that were sent here to destroy the white male population.

Vote the stupid fucks out of office.

The NRA is a terrorist organization that promotes & defends mass shootings.

Vote the stupid fucks out of office.

The NRA is a terrorist organization that promotes & defends mass shootings.
Constitution-guns-300x200.jpg

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.
Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

They refuse to debate. Their candidates threaten those of us who refuse to vote for them....while pushing to make illegal invaders who undoubtedly will vote for the Democrats citizens. These people want enemies, and I consider them my enemies. You leftist sludgefucks are not the 'loyal opposition'... you're anti-american trash.

Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png
Great post we just want to be free

Multiculturalism is the main cause of low trust societies that are doomed to fall. Every empire has been multicultural, and that is why every empire falls. Read up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back