MSNBC: It’s Time For Anti-Gun Activists To Start Going After NRA Members

Vote the stupid fucks out of office.

The NRA is a terrorist organization that promotes & defends mass shootings.

It’s coming. The NRA is broke and bleeding out. Pun intended. The country is now turning against them. The world is turning against conservatives every where, especially religious zealots, right wing extremists, white supremicists, and wealthy tax dodgers. This has been coming for a long time. Once you start losing the Walmart’s of the world, you’re done. People are tired of these miscreants burning down the planet for their leisure.

Actually us right wingers have been leaving the National Rinos association in droves for awhile now .
A much better civil rights organization
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington
As law abiding gun owners if you're not already supporting that great civil rights organization ya should be ... I love GOA's no compromise stance on our civil rights

The spoon fed idiots of the left only know about the NRA anyway so its not really skews fault that he/she/it is an ignorant moron and useful idiot

Gun crime so far in 2019 in Chicago

Shot & Killed: 321

Shot & Wounded: 1575

Total Shot: 1896

Total Homicides: 350

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in America

Gun laws won't reduce crime

We have a culture problem

Don't look to government to solve our problems

This winter in Floor E Da I will be wearing my MAGA hat and NRA jacket. If that doesnt trigger some liberal I dont know what will.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.
Oh, I see, if I want to exercise my free speech, it should be limited, right?

aa-liberal-intolerance.jpg

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.
Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help. Whether it is a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche, you sure do seem to love supporting superficial bullshit literally no one cares about. Good luck with all that, winger-boy.
Maybe you should lobby your elected representatives to have him institutionalized.

You leftists do like your re-education camps, don't you?

This winter in Floor E Da I will be wearing my MAGA hat and NRA jacket. If that doesnt trigger some liberal I dont know what will.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.
If you've living life believing other people are obligated to control your emotions for you because you're unable to do so for yourself, it's time to seriously grow up.

You're talking nonsense. Please don't project your personal failures upon me.
It's only nonsense to you because it hits so close to home you can't focus on it. You can tell because I don't call for violence against people who disagree with me.

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help.
So too then must be this...

67e6b9c0-9b6f-11e9-b7f7-423bc488ced6
I'm guessing there's a point here. I'm not too interested in trying to figure it out. Sorry.
Just applying your argument to others who exhibit the same behavior.
Your argument is valid, or it isn't - your call.

Your 'argument' is vacuous political bullshit. So, I win. Again.
Vacuous political bullshit -- like calling for violence against people because they disagree with you?

Vote the stupid fucks out of office.

The NRA is a terrorist organization that promotes & defends mass shootings.

It’s coming. The NRA is broke and bleeding out. Pun intended. The country is now turning against them. The world is turning against conservatives every where, especially religious zealots, right wing extremists, white supremicists, and wealthy tax dodgers. This has been coming for a long time. Once you start losing the Walmart’s of the world, you’re done. People are tired of these miscreants burning down the planet for their leisure.
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Saying guns limit crime, is like saying McDonald's limits obesity.

You are stupid. Another ignorant comment from you. Someone will break into your house before mine. I own guns. What are you going to protect your family with. A pan. Good luck dipshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun crime so far in 2019 in Chicago

Shot & Killed: 321

Shot & Wounded: 1575

Total Shot: 1896

Total Homicides: 350

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in America

Gun laws won't reduce crime

We have a culture problem

Don't look to government to solve our problems

Also Chicago is run by Demtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've living life believing other people are obligated to control your emotions for you because you're unable to do so for yourself, it's time to seriously grow up.

You're talking nonsense. Please don't project your personal failures upon me.
It's only nonsense to you because it hits so close to home you can't focus on it. You can tell because I don't call for violence against people who disagree with me.

Whatever. Neither do I. You're fuckin' delusional, kid.

Oh, I see, if I want to exercise my free speech, it should be limited, right?

aa-liberal-intolerance.jpg

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.
Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help. Whether it is a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche, you sure do seem to love supporting superficial bullshit literally no one cares about. Good luck with all that, winger-boy.
Maybe you should lobby your elected representatives to have him institutionalized.

You leftists do like your re-education camps, don't you?

:spinner: You're just spare parts, aren't ya, bud?

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help.

I'm guessing there's a point here. I'm not too interested in trying to figure it out. Sorry.

Vacuous political bullshit -- like calling for violence against people because they disagree with you?

It's called 'tough love', Petunia. :04: The world could use more of it.

:lol:
I didn't make an argument, spud - you did.
And now you don't want to apply it wholesale.
Because you know it is unsound.
You lose.
Again.

You lose.
Again.

"Do whatever the fuck you want" isn't really an argument. Is English your first language?

You lose.
Again.
"Do whatever the fuck you want" isn't really an argument. Is English your first language?
No, spud - your argument was:
"...Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help."
That is, trying to trigger people is a cry for help, because of a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche.
Now, why wont you apply that to the example I provided?

Forum List

Back