MSNBC: It’s Time For Anti-Gun Activists To Start Going After NRA Members

Just applying your argument to others who exhibit the same behavior.
Your argument is valid, or it isn't - your call.
Your 'argument' is vacuous political bullshit. So, I win. Again.
:lol:
I didn't make an argument, spud - you did.
And now you don't want to apply it wholesale.
Because you know it is unsound.
You lose.
Again.
"Do whatever the fuck you want" isn't really an argument. Is English your first language?
No, spud - your argument was:
"...Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help."
That is, trying to trigger people is a cry for help, because of a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche.
Now, why wont you apply that to the example I provided?
Your photo? I honestly don't know if that's a cry for help.
Oh, but wearing pro-Trump jacket and hat is.
Run along, spud.

Oh, I see, if I want to exercise my free speech, it should be limited, right?

aa-liberal-intolerance.jpg

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.
Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help. Whether it is a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche, you sure do seem to love supporting superficial bullshit literally no one cares about. Good luck with all that, winger-boy.
Of course you dont like my actions because it shows how fucked your side is. I am trying to trigger those dumbass liberals like you to react to my wearing of the NRA and MAGA clothes, then when I show it on YouTube how fucked you are, it wont go over well. But there is also one other thing that my triggering will show, it is "Stand Your Ground Law". I look forward to putting a few of you retard down with Lucifer.

:spinner: Okay, thanks.
Anytime you "feel" that what I am doing is wrong, just come on down and tell me how I have upset and insulted you.

Nope. You can be the biggest asshole on your block for all I care. You have to live with the consequences, so live your dreams, I suppose. Personally, I find such juvenile behavior pathetic and stupid, but that's just me.
Why is it wrong to wear a Make America Great Again hat or NRA jacket? As for consequences, I walk down the street minding my own business, if some liberal dick wants to start some shit with me(ex military) all the power to the dimwit. As for juvenile, take a good look in the mirror. Only boys stand down and do nothing to stop bad behavior.

Edmund-Burke-All-that-is-required-for-evil-to-triumph-is-for-good-men-to-do-nothing.png

Again, do whatever the hell you want, I have no fucks to give you. Don't pretend your actions trying to 'trigger' da libz are because you want to make some profound political statement, because I think we both know that's not the case. This is a cry for help. Whether it is a self esteem issue, boredom or something else affecting your psyche, you sure do seem to love supporting superficial bullshit literally no one cares about. Good luck with all that, winger-boy.
Of course you dont like my actions because it shows how fucked your side is. I am trying to trigger those dumbass liberals like you to react to my wearing of the NRA and MAGA clothes, then when I show it on YouTube how fucked you are, it wont go over well. But there is also one other thing that my triggering will show, it is "Stand Your Ground Law". I look forward to putting a few of you retard down with Lucifer.

Anytime you "feel" that what I am doing is wrong, just come on down and tell me how I have upset and insulted you.

You're not worth the time.

This winter in Floor E Da I will be wearing my MAGA hat and NRA jacket. If that doesnt trigger some liberal I dont know what will.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.
If you've living life believing other people are obligated to control your emotions for you because you're unable to do so for yourself, it's time to seriously grow up.

You're talking nonsense. Please don't project your personal failures upon me.
It's only nonsense to you because it hits so close to home you can't focus on it. You can tell because I don't call for violence against people who disagree with me.

Whatever. Neither do I. You're fuckin' delusional, kid.
I must have missed your condemnation of the MSNBC idiot, then. Would you mind pointing it out?

Oh, I see, if I want to exercise my free speech, it should be limited, right?

aa-liberal-intolerance.jpg

Maybe you should lobby your elected representatives to have him institutionalized.

You leftists do like your re-education camps, don't you?

:spinner: You're just spare parts, aren't ya, bud?
Nope. I'm a guy who's been paying attention a long time.

So too then must be this...

67e6b9c0-9b6f-11e9-b7f7-423bc488ced6
I'm guessing there's a point here. I'm not too interested in trying to figure it out. Sorry.

Vacuous political bullshit -- like calling for violence against people because they disagree with you?

It's called 'tough love', Petunia. :04: The world could use more of it.
Wait a minute -- a few posts ago, you said you don't call for using violence against people you disagree with.

And now, here you are doing it.

Are you a liar, or do you really believe both things are true?

I'm guessing there's a point here. I'm not too interested in trying to figure it out. Sorry.

Vacuous political bullshit -- like calling for violence against people because they disagree with you?

Wait a minute -- a few posts ago, you said you don't call for using violence against people you disagree with.

A little of column A, a little of column B.

If you're living life based on triggering someone else, perhaps it's time to seriously reevaluate your priorities.
If you've living life believing other people are obligated to control your emotions for you because you're unable to do so for yourself, it's time to seriously grow up.

It's only nonsense to you because it hits so close to home you can't focus on it. You can tell because I don't call for violence against people who disagree with me.

I must have missed your condemnation of the MSNBC idiot, then. Would you mind pointing it out?

I don't make a habit of condemning photos of people.

A little of column A, a little of column B.
Then you don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Buh-bye!

I don't make a habit of condemning photos of people.
Ummm...that's not what I'm talking about, genius. I'm talking about the MSNBC idiot calling for violence against NRA members.

Wait, did you think the photo of the drag queen was an MSNBC employee? Might be, at that.

This is painful But I keep saying you must get those broadcasters. They are not your friends. If you did not pay the insane cable rates and other rates most would not even be on TV. You are forced to and do not have a choice on channels. Even if you constantly complain. The politicians are in on it also. You are their benefactors. And they are ph ukn you up the azz.

I'm talking about the MSNBC idiot calling for violence against NRA members.

Not my problem.
It is, in fact.

If violence against people with different ideas is normalized, what makes you think you'll always be on the "right" side?

Because I can exercise my 2nd amendment right.
Everyone can, unless they live in a liberal shithole that disarms law-abiding people.

Not my problem.
It is, in fact.

If violence against people with different ideas is normalized, what makes you think you'll always be on the "right" side?

Everyone can, unless they live in a liberal shithole that disarms law-abiding people.

Wonderful. I don't live in a liberal shit hole that disarms law-abiding people. Anything else?

You're not worth the time.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa..you are too fucking funny, son.

Not my problem.
It is, in fact.

So you can exercise your 2nd amendment right, but I cant exercise my 1st? Talk about a dumbshit of the Nth degree.

Forum List

Back