MSNBC: It’s Time For Anti-Gun Activists To Start Going After NRA Members

Everyone can, unless they live in a liberal shithole that disarms law-abiding people.

Wonderful. I don't live in a liberal shit hole that disarms law-abiding people. Anything else?
So why do you want to make all America a liberal shithole that disarms law-abiding people?

Look, assfuck, we ate not talking about taking away all your precious guns.

What really proves whart a fucking asshole you people are is lying like this.

The talk is about better background checks, taking guns from mentally ill, and banning assault type rifles.
and what do you morons do, run screaming " OMG OMG they are taking our guns".
oh my, are you "afraid" of a little ole Armalite Rifle? God you fuckers even ban 32 ounce sodas. All you dweebs do is ban....So much for being liberal.
Things need banned because you assfucks are too stupid not to do it.

How many times have bans actually solved anything? I could never get behind voluntarily giving up a constitutional right.

Last edited:
Not yet - but you're working on it.
Like all those guns that were taken between 1994 & 2004?

It took Britain about 100 years of incremental gun regulation to finally ban guns....Germany less than 20.....

How long did it take you asshats to ban smoking in public buildings...? That is the model you asshats always use...inches and yards at time.....but always moving against your enemies.
Guns are banned in Britain? Who knew? And you can own a gun in Germany if you have that need.

Smoking kills people.

Just like toters put everyone at more risk when you carry near them, second hand smoke harms people.

You assfucks think that because you need to smoke or act like a trough guy, others should suffer.

Wonderful. I don't live in a liberal shit hole that disarms law-abiding people. Anything else?
So why do you want to make all America a liberal shithole that disarms law-abiding people?

The talk is about better background checks, taking guns from mentally ill, and banning assault type rifles.
oh my, are you "afraid" of a little ole Armalite Rifle? God you fuckers even ban 32 ounce sodas. All you dweebs do is ban....So much for being liberal.

Have many times have bans actually solved anything? I could never get behind voluntarily giving up a constitutional right.

The assault weapon ban reduced mass shootings.

How about we ban dumbass liberal from this country. Give all you fucks 2 weeks to get to Cuba then we start the trials of treason against you? Sound like a good thing?
America the land of the free, unless it is banned.
You do not have the freedom to risk harm to others.

Have many times have bans actually solved anything? I could never get behind voluntarily giving up a constitutional right.

17mass shootings?

How about we ban dumbass liberal from this country. Give all you fucks 2 weeks to get to Cuba then we start the trials of treason against you? Sound like a good thing?
Try me now. Bring it on,assfuck.

Cut off your penis to prevent rapes.

17mass shootings?

What happened when the ban

'But hey, What 's a a bunch of derd children next to the enjoyment of getting all beered up & shooting bottles with your AR-15.

17mass shootings?

'But hey, What 's a a bunch of derd children next to the enjoyment of getting all beered up & shooting bottles with your AR-15.
the ban never stopped any mass shootings nor did it have even effect on shootings.

I don't rape. When I walk down the street, no one will steal my penis & fuck someone who does not want to be fucked, I won't drop my penis & have it go off & kill someone, I won't leave my penis somewhere where children will get it. If I mishandle my penis, no one dies.

17mass shootings?

the ban never stopped any mass shootings nor did it have even effect on shootings.
So, if these assault like weapons do not make it easier to kill more people, why the fuck do you assfuckls want them?

I don't rape. When I walk down the street, no one will steal my penis & fuck someone who does not want to be fucked, I won't drop my penis & have it go off & kill someone, I won't leave my penis somewhere where children will get it. If I mishandle my penis, no one dies.
YOU HAVE A PENIS CUT IT OFF TO PREVENT RAPES

17mass shootings?

So, if these assault like weapons do not make it easier to kill more people, why the fuck do you assfuckls want them?
That's not what I said
The ban did nothing to stop any mass shootings nor did it stop any murders.

No, it didn't..... you have been shown study after study that shows it had no effect..... rifles of any kind are the not the primary choice for shooters, mass shooters or regular criminals, of any kind......

17mass shootings?

12 in 2018...

Here is the number since 1982.... notice how few there actually are in a country of over 320 million people..... and the later list is with the new standard...it used to require 4 dead...but that wasn't getting the number high enough so obama lowered it to 3 dead.

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

No, it didn't..... you have been shown study after study that shows it had no effect..... rifles of any kind are the not the primary choice for shooters, mass shooters or regular criminals, of any kind......

You showed a study on crime like the dishonest fuck that you are,.

Look at deaths from mass shootings. Fell during the ban & skyrocketed afterwards.,

17mass shootings?

Because they make it easier for a victim of a violent attack to defend themselves....

Mass shooters can use any gun to kill lots of people......

Russian Polytechnic shooter.... 20 killed, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun...

Virginia Tech, 32 killed 2 pistols....

Luby's Cafe, 24 killed 2 pistols...

Kyoto, Japan, arson attack....33 killed.....

Mass shooters are in gun free zones...no one is shooting back at them for at least 5 minutes unless they screw up on the gun free zone and encounter cops right away or armed citizens.....they are relaxed, and can change magazines easily....

Civilians defending themselves are alone, getting attacked, under immense stress.....they need the best weapon available and their choice for what they feel they need to survive..

Two different situations...

You showed a study on crime like the dishonest fuck that you are,.

Look at deaths from mass shootings. Fell during the ban & skyrocketed afterwards.,

No, moron....you were shown actual studies on the assault weapon ban.....and I just showed you the body counts for a pump action shotgun and pistols...as well as gas......the gun isn't the determining factor...time free to kill in the gun free zone is....you doofus.

Based on what metric?

Forum List

Back