MSNBC says birds won't be able to fly over the Trump Wall. !!! HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More liberal insanity in their never ending fight to keep the democrat voting illegals invading america.

MSNBC: Border Wall Even More Problematic Because Birds and Bats Might Not Be Able To Fly Over It

april 15 2017 Public service announcement: the border wall is even more problematic because animals and birds might be impacted. I wish I was kidding, but MSNBC ran a segment with biologist Jeff Corwin, where the latter said jaguars, the Mexican gray wolf, bats, and some birds might be impacted by the border wall’s construction.

“It would be an unprecedented environmental catastrophe,” said Corwin to host Craig Melvin.

• Banned
Forget the wall anyway. Trumpster needs to

1. Obey federal law and throw illegal kids out of our schools

2. Immediately deport illegals who use our hospital ERs

3. Have the FBI employ sting operations to catch companies hiring illegals.

TURNSTILES-------have the birds and butterflies go thru WALL TURNSTILES----
at a reasonable rate--------one peso or a quarter (ok a dime)

More liberal insanity in their never ending fight to keep the democrat voting illegals invading america.

MSNBC: Border Wall Even More Problematic Because Birds and Bats Might Not Be Able To Fly Over It

april 15 2017 Public service announcement: the border wall is even more problematic because animals and birds might be impacted. I wish I was kidding, but MSNBC ran a segment with biologist Jeff Corwin, where the latter said jaguars, the Mexican gray wolf, bats, and some birds might be impacted by the border wall’s construction.

“It would be an unprecedented environmental catastrophe,” said Corwin to host Craig Melvin.

What are you lying about now?

Hey stupid, your title is misleading. Even in the part you quoted of the article, it specifically says "jaguars, the Mexican gray wolf, bats and some bird might be impacted".

You DO know that jaguars, wolves, and some species of birds (like pheasant, grouse, and roadrunner), don't fly that well, and also don't fly that high? A wall would have an impact on those animals, especially animals like wolves and jaguars which have a large area that they live in, and a wall would have an impact on their range habits if they couldn't pass the wall?

Try linear thought occasionally. Sentences in English would be helpful as well.

Try actually addressing the topic instead of insulting people, or can't you because you know the argument being made by your like minded moonbat is absurd?

Hey stupid, your title is misleading. Even in the part you quoted of the article, it specifically says "jaguars, the Mexican gray wolf, bats and some bird might be impacted".

You DO know that jaguars, wolves, and some species of birds (like pheasant, grouse, and roadrunner), don't fly that well, and also don't fly that high? A wall would have an impact on those animals, especially animals like wolves and jaguars which have a large area that they live in, and a wall would have an impact on their range habits if they couldn't pass the wall?

Yet the left media has no problem what so ever with dead birds and wind turbines go figure.

Wind turbines kill an estimated140,000 to 328,000 birds each year in North America, making it the most threatening form of green energy. And yet, it’s also one of the most rapidly expanding energy industries: more than 49,000 individual wind turbines now exist across 39 states

Who cares, you moron!!! We've got 40 million illegals here bankrupting our schools, hospitals, prisons, and welfare system., THINK, america-hater.

Who cares, you moron!!! We've got 40 million illegals here bankrupting our schools, hospitals, prisons, and welfare system., THINK, america-hater.

Interesting................you are saying that we have 40 million illegals, but the population of this country is only 330 million. If there were 40 million illegals like you claim, that would mean that one out of every 8.5 people are illegals.

Not even Trump thinks that there are that many illegals here.

These animals can't defend our sovereignty at the border. Let them become collateral damage in the quest for protecting America and its natural born Citizens.

These animals can't defend our sovereignty at the border. Let them become collateral damage in the quest for protecting America and its natural born Citizens.

So, because we can't weaponize the animals to protect the border, screw 'em eh?

By the way, do you still think that there are over 40 million illegals here? Because if you do, that is on out of every 8.5 people who are citizens. Those numbers are even more inflated than Trump's.

I agree 100%.....the liberals have no problem with their wind turbines.....the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

By the way, do you still think that there are over 40 million illegals here? Because if you do, that is on out of every 8.5 people who are citizens. Those numbers are even more inflated than Trump's.
I'd say the number is around 30 million! That's why we need to reinstate President Eisenhower's old program "Operation Wetback" on a grand scale so we can round them up and deport them into deep South Mexico.

Try linear thought occasionally. Sentences in English would be helpful as well.

Try actually addressing the topic instead of insulting people, or can't you because you know the argument being made by your like minded moonbat is absurd?

Oh please. Rosie wasn't making any sense and people insult others all the time in this forum.

That's right! It'll be HUUUUUGE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'd say the number is around 30 million! That's why we need to reinstate President Eisenhower's old program "Operation Wetback" on a grand scale so we can round them up and deport them into deep South Mexico.

Okay, so at 30 million, that is one illegal citizen for every 11 in this country. I live in Amarillo TX, and there aren't that many illegals in this town. If your calculations are correct, that would mean that my street alone would have approximately 10 of them. Nope, sorry, but hyperbole is no way to try to make a point.

Animals are pretty resourceful, they'll figure out what to do sans the entire range of their "domains." Wolves typically have a pack range size of between 50 and 200 square miles, so I would guess that we're at best looking at intersecting maybe 10 jaguar and wolf ranges, presuming human infestation they won't be there, we've already heard of the scattering of cities and farms that are supposedly being cut in half and/or purchased - wolves/jags are unlikely to be hanging out in those locations either (they're typically not fond to compete with humans for their hunting and not to keen to hang out around humans who have a habit of shooting them.)

The wolves might loose a couple packs but the jags have much larger ranges and tend to be a bit more agile (no doubt in my mind they could easily get over the fence so it might actually /help/ them as it'll downsize the wolves share of the prey. Wolves won't be going extinct either way, Alaska's got a very healthy population of the beauties. I think we've got over 10k up here. We have cougars and lynx also, but no jaguars and idk what their population is in Mexico (more of their typical range falls south of the border) - I can't say what the long term would be on them but I suspect the impact is negligible.

Honestly, to me this silly story comes off like if the state of AK were to tell us home owners we can't put a fence up because of the animals - unrealistic and not much of an argument.

Whoops, doesn't know
The def of liberal
The difference between a noun and an adjective
Might help the post

Forum List

Back