MSNBC says it's racist to talk about the "knockout game"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Any subject that makes blacks look bad must be censored.

MSNBC Slams 'Right' Over 'Knockout Game' and IRS Scandal, 'Want to Stoke Issues of Race' | NewsBusters

December 31, 2013 | 11:06

On special edition of MSNBC's PoliticsNation on Monday in which a panel of MSNBC regulars selected awards for the year 2013, MSNBC contributor Joy Reid asserted that the "Knockout Game" was the "most overrated story of the year," as she complained that conservatives "went absolutely ballistic" and "wanted[ed] to stoke issues of race."

AL SHARPTON: Let's get right back to the awards. First up, the most overrated story of the year. Krystal?

KRYSTAL BALL, MSNBC HOST: Well, slipping in right under the wire at the end of the year here, I think I got to go with pajama boy. The young man in the advertisement. Conservatives freaked out about this thing. It was incredibly silly.

SHARPTON: Joy?

JOY REID, MSNBC CONTRIBUTOR: Got to say the knockout game. Two videos that were in about a hundred different stories, no trend anyone could discern, but the right went absolutely ballistic over it because they want to stoke issues of race.

SHARPTON: Jimmy?

JIMMY WILLIAMS, MSNBC CONTRIBUTOR: The Internal Revenue Service scandal.
Ain't nothing there. Never was. Never will be.

I put this in the same category as the Obama Pollster who is calling for a year without polls.

Libs want to make it seem like the knockout game was a total fabrication.
Tell that to the victims of it.

I hope all those so called journalist become players in the game. Then. lets see how they feel about it being racist for mentioning it.

The only thing I saw racist about the 'knockout game' happened last week when a white jerk got hit with a hate crime charge for hitting a black person. The dozens of black jerks hitting white people all got a pass from the Justice Department.

No surprise there, since Eric Holder is the A/G.

MSNBC says it's racist to talk about the "knockout game"
No, it’s racist to incorrectly perceive it as representative of an entire race of people, as most on the right are wont to do.

Wrong. It is incorrect to think that the race is not the deterimining factor of the individuals playing this so-called game.

As soon as a few dozen black guys knockout a few dozen black folks, it will clear up any perception that it is not racially motivated.

Until then, it is about race!

Forum List

Back