MSNBC slammed as ‘freak show’ after host Chris Hayes melts down defending gender surgery for children

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
At least MSNBC doesn't have to wonder why their ratings are in the toilet.

Who watches this crap? Well, according to the ratings, not many people. How can any rational human being support gender surgery for children? Did I miss something? When did crap like this become remotely acceptable?

They're beating Fox.
4i6Ckte.gif

Who watches this crap? Well, according to the ratings, not many people. How can any rational human being support gender surgery for children? Did I miss something? When did crap like this become remotely acceptable?

This is propaganda. Hayes did not do this and it wasn't the focus of his monologue. He was comparing Meatball Ron's constant harping on parent's rights, then denying parental rights for politics.

Here it is. Watch and decide for yourself. I thought it was excellent, and I've rarely seen Chriss Hayes this fired up.

Funny how you Demoncrats howl when actual democracy is happening. The vast majority of people support these laws outlawing the mutilation of children. If you sycophants attack this, this means you support the mutilation of children. So the OP is right on.

DeSantis is signing law passed by the state legislature. Why do you hate democracy so much?

Funny how you Demoncrats howl when actual democracy is happening. The vast majority of people support these laws outlawing the mutilation of children. If you sycophants attack this, this means you support the mutilation of children. So the OP is right on.

DeSantis is signing law passed by the state legislature. Why do you hate democracy so much?
I thought the vast majority of people believed in parental rights? That's what Republicans have been saying, what DeSantis has been saying. Or is it only until a parent doesn't comply with Republican rules?

The Democrat party and America's Leftists in general always try to claim that Republicans oppose or refuse to accept science. And yet the gender thing is not supported by any reputable scientific study. The pathetic "studies" that purport to do so are obviously and shamelessly based on a false premise, and try to prove it with bullshit observations.

Mutilating your children is not a "right" of parenthood, any more than killing them in the womb. Leftists are evil,. This is not an opinion; it's a fact.

I thought the vast majority of people believed in parental rights? That's what Republicans have been saying, what DeSantis has been saying. Or is it only until a parent doesn't comply with Republican rules?
Yes, and parents don’t want children mutilated.

Parental rights do not include harming your own children. Why would genital mutilation be any different?

That has nothing to do with the will of the people, or democracy.

The people also voted on Florida Constitutional amendments, and the legislature is ignoring them/reversing them.

Is that democracy?
What constitutional rights are being violated? Be specific.

Yes, and parents don’t want children mutilated.

Parental rights do not include harming your own children. Why would genital mutilation be any different?

Do you want the Republicans to tell you how to raise your children?

So there are no lines a parent can’t cross with their children? Is that your point.

Because comparing a parent not wanting their child to wear a mask, and not wanting the child cut his dick off are really two completely different things.

It’s because of people like you that laws like this have to be passed

So there are no lines a parent can’t cross with their children? Is that your points.

Because comparing a parent not wanting their child to wear a mask, and not wanting the child cut his dick off are really two completely different things.

Desantis has been lying to manipulate the simple minded. No doctor would do that . I suppose there won't be any circumcisions in Florida now.

Desantis has been lying to manipulate the simple minded. No doctor would do that . I suppose there won't be any circumcisions in Florida now.
Lying about what? Be specific.

Doctors wouldn’t do what? The bill outlaws sex reassignment surgeries for minors. If no doctors are doing it then why all the uproar?

Lying about what? Be specific.

Doctors wouldn’t do what? The bill outlaws sex reassignment surgeries for minors. If no doctors are doing it then why all the uproar?

Because he controls the simple minded with such lies.

Forum List

Back