MSNBC slammed as ‘freak show’ after host Chris Hayes melts down defending gender surgery for children

You knuckleheads are doing this all wrong. You've lost! You have no hope of ever recovering America back again. Your only hope is to run away with a conservative union of states and stop playing a game that you always lose.

Hasn't any of this sunk in?

You lost all of D.C., the FBI, CIA, military, universities, schools, popular culture, big biz...on and on and on.

You've Lost and you will NEVER win. Secede or die under dem rule. Those are your choices.

orange Jesus.jpg

Will you confess your sins of idiocy...you kraken releasing, pizzagate swallowing, Black Rifle coffee drinking, pie in the sky, Q-anon loving, conman Trump worshiping numbskulls??

spastic.jpg

Yes, and parents don’t want children mutilated.

Parental rights do not include harming your own children. Why would genital mutilation be any different?
Excellent point. It's one of those obvious things liberals have a hard time comprehending. In their eyes 5-year olds should be allowed gender surgery and to attend drag shows. And when you call them out on it they just shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't see a problem with that."

Liberals have very warped morals. Well, that's assuming they have morals at all.

Excellent point. It's one of those obvious things liberals have a hard time comprehending. In their eyes 5-year olds should be allowed gender surgery and to attend drag shows. And when you call them out on it they just shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't see a problem with that."

Liberals have very warped morals. Well, that's assuming they have morals at all.

Five year olds are not having gender surgery.

Someone is melting down like a precious snowflake here, and it's not MSNBC. It's the Trump cult losers. Their masters deliberately keep them hysterical, to keep them obedient.

I should cut them some slack. The conservatives here didn't really have a choice. Their masters ordered them to melt down. In the conservative authoritarian-follower mind, disobeying TheParty is not an option.

Desantis has been lying to manipulate the simple minded. No doctor would do that . I suppose there won't be any circumcisions in Florida now.

A 12 year old, son of a State senator would be on puberty blockers and hormone treatment if the state would pay for it.

I think you should wake up

Someone is melting down like a precious snowflake here, and it's not MSNBC. It's the Trump cult losers. Their masters deliberately keep them hysterical, to keep them obedient.

I should cut them some slack. The conservatives here didn't really have a choice. Their masters ordered them to melt down. In the conservative authoritarian-follower mind, disobeying TheParty is not an option.

Nah, no need to cut me any slack. Just cut the kids some slack and let them grow up normally

In their eyes 5-year olds should be allowed gender surgery and to attend drag shows.
Do any of you conservatives understand that it's _not_ normal to obsess to spend your lives obsessing about the genitals of children? Apparently not. It seems that so many conservatives do it now, those conservatives watching are starting to think it's normal to act like that. I'm here to tell you that it's not.

It makes conservatives look like megapervs. Nobody talks about the genitals of children except conservapervs, who do it 24/7. They're sick deviants who creep the hell out of everyone around them. That's why decent people shun them, and keep their children and pets away from them.

Do any of you conservatives understand that it's _not_ normal to obsess to spend your lives obsessing about the genitals of children? Apparently not. It seems that so many conservatives do it now, those conservatives watching are starting to think it's normal to act like that. I'm here to tell you that it's not.

It makes conservatives look like megapervs. Nobody talks about the genitals of children except conservapervs, who do it 24/7. They're sick deviants who creep the hell out of everyone around them. That's why decent people shun them, and keep their children and pets away from them.

It seems that trying to protect children from you monsters is what you want us to stop doing.

Interesting

Forum List

Back