MSNBC slammed as ‘freak show’ after host Chris Hayes melts down defending gender surgery for children

It's obvious why the groomers react with such hate and vitriol to anyone who objects to grooming, doping and mutilating surgeries for children. So much of the country is reacting with disgust to the transing / grooming industry that the left is so intent on pushing.

Only six states in the U.S. have not introduced a bill restricting LGBTQ rights during this legislative session, including Delaware and Illinois. Bathroom bills, measures that would limit the ability to update identity and gender information on records and IDs, sports bans, and bans on gender-affirming care are all up for consideration in states across America.

So, let me group all republicans together like the looney right does.

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married

View attachment 788296
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525
Apr 12, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting married

View attachment 788297
FOX4KC.com
https://fox4kc.com › news › missouri-news › missouri...
Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri State Sen. Mike Moon (R-Ash Grove) said Tuesday on the floor that he knew at least one person who got married at 12 years old, adding: ...
Ohhhhhhh, you found a guy! Is he being heralded as a hero as the left made a hero out of a Democrat State Senator that wanted to have the State pay to chemically castrate her 12 year old child was?

Answer: NOPE.

So, let me group all republicans together like the looney right does.

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married

View attachment 788296
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525
Apr 12, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting married

View attachment 788297
FOX4KC.com
https://fox4kc.com › news › missouri-news › missouri...
Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri State Sen. Mike Moon (R-Ash Grove) said Tuesday on the floor that he knew at least one person who got married at 12 years old, adding: ...
I saw no mention of Trump in your cut and paste tirade.

series of videos posted on the Boston Children’s Hospital’s website shows its doctors advocating the medical treatment of gender-confused children. In one viral video, a doctor promotes hysterectomies as a solution for gender-confused girls. The hospital has since claimed it doesn’t perform this procedure on minors, but between 2017 and 2020, the hospital reportedly performed 65 double mastectomies as part of its “affirmation” program.

Another page on the hospital’s website, which has since been deleted, says 17-year-olds are eligible for “affirming” vaginoplasties. Other videos show Boston Children’s Hospital medical experts promoting puberty blockers for young children, encouraging gender-confused boys to “tuck” their penises to make them look more like vaginas, and claiming that children as young as 2 and 3 years old can know they are a gender different than their sex.

Washington Examiner is a sensational scandal rag and never truthful.

We can Google detransitioning and find many. A state Senator in Nebraska took the floor of the Nebraska unicameral and spoke at length about how she tried 4 times to obtain the chemicals to castrate her 12 year old but failed because she couldn’t afford them. She then railed against the State because those chemicals weren’t coved by Medicaid.

Spare me your indignation.

Prove your story.

Washington Examiner is a sensational scandal rag and never truthful.
There were specific references made to material published by Boston Children's Hospital.

I think the proponents of child abuse / grooming tend to get hysterical and emotive when their agenda is exposed

Prove your story.
Gee, that was easy. Is the Lincoln Jounal a sensational rag?

From the article:

“Another thing you people don’t understand is the issue of access in Nebraska,” Hunt said. “My son is not on puberty blockers, my son is not on hormones, my son certainly has not had any surgery. You know why? Because Medicaid denied it four times.”

FOUR TIMES ATTEMPTED BEFORE THE CHILD WAS 12!

Children are not at an age that they can give consent to anything serious done to their body as something for changing their gender, even blocking puberty, and it would violate their rights.

There were specific references made to material published by Boston Children's Hospital.

I think the proponents of child abuse / grooming tend to get hysterical and emotive when their agenda is exposed

Chris Hayes didn't have a meltdown at all. That's another lie.

Forum List

Back