MSNBC tries to smear Trump; Accidentally shows BLACK/WHITE unity at Trump rally; Stuns MSNBC host!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well well well....look at THIS shit. MSNBC trying to smear Trump supporters as racist....they cut to video...and ACCIDENTALLY show video of black and white Trump supporters embracing each other!!!!

Back to studio....the MSNBC host is stunned....she begins saying that's not the video they meant to show....that most Trump supporters aren't like those they showed....

It might be the single most satisfying moment of this campaign so far. You liberals are fucking pathetic trying to stir this racial bullshit. Trump unites so many PATRIOTIC Americans.

Well well well....look at THIS shit. MSNBC trying to smear Trump supporters as racist....they cut to video...and ACCIDENTALLY show video of black and white Trump supporters embracing each other!!!!

Back to studio....the MSNBC host is stunned....she begins saying that's not the video they meant to show....that most Trump supporters aren't like those they showed....

It might be the single most satisfying moment of this campaign so far. You liberals are fucking pathetic trying to stir this racial bullshit. Trump unites so many PATRIOTIC Americans.

He wont play their game.

14dkorq.png

She said "That'd one person we chosen to CUT THE SOUND FROM"!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!! MSNBC cut the man's mic off mid interview because of how bad they fucked up!!

That scene is the Democrats biggest nightmare. Black men and white men uniting under the idea of conservatism.

I can't see it. Holy toledo have mercy and give me some play by play here.
In the middle of nowhere on dial up.

Come on. tell me whats going on. or I'll cry all night

That might be the best video ever revealing what Liberals are really about. Ignore the truth that's right in front of their face.

I can't see it. Holy toledo have mercy and give me some play by play here.
In the middle of nowhere on dial up.

Come on. tell me whats going on. or I'll cry all night

She and a lib spend a few minutes basically calling Trump supporters racist and offer a video.

Video is of an interview with a nice black man who says he supports Trump and just met this white guy he likes and befriended, and begins saying how there's no racism there.....

HIS SOUND IS QUICKLY CUT OFF....

Host comes back with stunned look on her face and begins saying "Ok....just let me be clear....most Trump supporters aren't black....I don't even know how many other black people were even there" and continues on saying they didn't mean to show that and "That's why we cut the sound off him..."

It was one of the most stunning media bias videos I think I've ever seen!!!!

Trump should make this clip a commercial and make it his only campaign commercial. It's that awesome.

That might be the best video ever revealing what Liberals are really about. Ignore the truth that's right in front of their face.

It truly is. This clip sums up the liberal lies and media shame better than anything I've ever seen.

This is the left wing media's Red Sox Bill Buckner ball between tbr legs moment haha!!! It's that bad.

That's just what I was thinking, this needs to be part of Trumps new ad campaign. That Black guy and what he says is so awesome especially considering how totally divided we are after 8 years of the Divider-In-Chief.

That's just what I was thinking, this needs to be part of Trumps new ad campaign. That Black guy and what he says is so awesome especially considering how totally divided we are after 8 years of the Divider-In-Chief.

I emailed it to everyone in my email list. Everyone should.

Maybe the greatest anti liberal moment I've ever seen.

Maybe the greatest moment of anti liberal media videos I've ever seen. I don't wanna spoil the moment for ya....just watch and enjoy the stunned squirming the 2 libs have to work through afterwards. They actually cut the man's sound off as he talked!!!

OOOOOOPS!!!!!

I guarantee some audio/video tech was fired for this.

The liberals are as scared as the Establishment Oligarchy. They'll latch on to any bullshit to try to stop Trump.

Trump disavowed the Duke endorsement the day before at the Christie endorsement press conference.

Video here:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Yep. The establishment on both sides know the days of the politically correct blue vs red everybody take your turn nonsense is over. It's over.

Democrats lying and race baiting to divide us.
RINOS playing the part then cowering in office.

It's over. America's silent majority is sick of it and waking up. If Trump is the raft that gets us across this waterfall of political correctness....so be it.

Thank you....great find......

Wow...that twit who spoke and denied blacks at trump rallies......they will do anything to push their agenda...Trump should put that up on a big screen at his rallies to show how stupid and biased the press are...he should show this video clip....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you....great find......

Wow...that twit who spoke and denied blacks at trump rallies......they will do anything to push their agenda...Trump should put that up on a big screen at his rallies to show how stupid and biased the press are...he should show this video clip....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Send it to everyone you know.

That 20 second clip in the middle where they show the black/white Trump supporters....cut their mic....then sit in stunned disbelief and then try to redirect it back to the race baiting.....

That should be Trump's entire commercial from now on.

If the GOP gave a fuck about winning they'd make that clip viral. They wont.

So we will. Email it. Text it. Everywhere....

LMAO!!! Liberals are so pathetic. That race-baiting piece of shit host was stunned. LOL

Forum List

Back