MSNBC wants a Liz Cheney/Stacey Abrams presidential ticket! LOL

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Yes, this is also real. These may be the dumbest people in America.

Voto Latino President Maria Teresa Kumar: “Well, what about if we pair up Liz Cheney and Stacey Abrams and actually start talking about universal voting and election reform? I could see them doing kind of a ‘czar’ thing with the administration that’s completely bipartisan. That would be exciting.”

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Voto Latino President Maria Teresa Kumar: “Well, what about if we pair up Liz Cheney and Stacey Abrams and actually start talking about universal voting and election reform? I could see them doing kind of a ‘czar’ thing with the administration that’s completely bipartisan. That would be exciting.”

Some deep pockets who ignited hundreds of millions of dollars want SOME return on their two time loser in GA and a woman who lost her own seat by the second largest margin in U.S history.

If MSNBC is promoting these loser fantasies, one has to wonder how many of these dollars are foreign sourced...

Where do people get the idea that matching up a couple of losers will change the team into winners?

And where are the race baiters and fat rights people??

It should be Abrams Cheney...

Or you are RACIST and a "fat-o-Phobe?"

That one should lay off mind altering substances.

Forum List

Back