MSNBC wants to send you to Ukraine to fight Putin

1649470493265.png

Russians are backwards peasants. I've only met a couple in my lifetime, and I wasn't impressed. I prefer to sit here and watch hilarious Youtube videos of drunk Russian fistfights on dashcam videos, unless they want to set foot here. In which case, Wolverines motherfuckers. You ain't never seen the likes of which we peckerwood hillbillies could push in your shit.

Last edited:
Russians are backwards peasants. I've only met a couple in my lifetime, and I wasn't impressed. I prefer to sit here and watch hilarious Youtube videos of drunk Russian fistfights on dashcam videos, unless they want to set foot here. In which case, Wolverines motherfuckers. You ain't never seen the likes of which we peckerwood hillbillies could push in your shit.

You mean like them?

romanov-sisters.jpg

Huh?

Olga, Tatiana, Marie, Anastasia they were murdered by Bolsheviks.

There is a LOT of murdering going on around the world Russia isn't in the top 35 nations per capita.

Thanks for clarifying that, I fucking hate Bolsheviks. Russia used to be a classy place, before those fuckers took over. Nowt they're just a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling peasants who look awkward when they try to copy western culture.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying that, I fucking hate Bolsheviks. Russia used to be a classy place, before those fuckers took over.

I disagree it has NEVER been a classy place since it was constantly under oppressive rule for centuries.

The Last Romanov Emperor was so incompetent that they lose a war to tiny Japan gets pushed off the throne in 1916 by the Whites government leaders who then gets taken over by the ugly Bolsheviks in the civil war who forced their pseudo communism on them then after it falls in 1991 reverts back to yet another batch of authoritarian leaders with current one who was a Colonel in the KGB as the latest Leader.

I disagree it has NEVER been a classy place since it was constantly under oppressive rule for centuries.

The Last Romanov Emperor was so incompetent that they lose a war to tiny Japan gets pushed off the throne in 1916 by the Whites government leaders who then gets taken over by the ugly Bolsheviks in the civil war who forced their pseudo communism on them then after it falls in 1991 reverts back to yet another batch of authoritarian leaders with current one who was a Colonel in the KGB as the latest Leader.

Ok Doomer. :laughing0301:

Thanks for clarifying that, I fucking hate Bolsheviks. Russia used to be a classy place, before those fuckers took over. Nowt they're just a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling peasants who look awkward when they try to copy western culture.
None the less. . . I question Americans posting pictures of aristocrats on the UNITED STATES MESSAGE BOARD.

I too loath Bolsheviks. . . but with that said? Our revolution and freedom was not fought against Bolsheviks. . I HATE MONARCHISTS and aristocrats MORE!!!

These parasites do not believe in meritocracy, and they believe that they have the right to the entire planet, to rule by the accident of their birth.

One of our closest "allies," has a government, which includes a "House of Lords," the very concept is so absolutely repugnant. . . yet our social justice media never attacks or calls that shit out while crusading against all of our nation's supposed ills?

Look at this shit?

Why does wiki even keep track of this crap if it is all, really, defunct? And how do they maintain the wealth and privilege?

If Americans are too dumb to really understand what the hell is going on? If they don't follow what international organizations are really up to? :dunno:

Maybe they deserve the coming slavery they are going to be saddled with.

I for one believe in liberal democratic republicanism and the principals that the American revolution was fought for. . . seems this entire nation has forget, and we are just as well satisfied to make nice with these folks.

:rolleyes:

We have so many damn common-wealth spooks, investing this forum, from the left, AND the right. From Canada, Britain, Australia, NZ; You get down to it, and really talk to any of them, and they will admit, they ALL believe that Constitutional Monarchy is superior to Republicanism.

They can't tell you by what right all these Counts and Countesses, Dukes and Duchesses, should have their hereditary titles, or by what right the Queen should own every citizen in the realm. . . they just do. . and they do the bidding of the Empire. . even if it means subverting every Americans' freedom and sovereignty. They honestly don't believe Americans still should be free of the thrown's rule, and that every person on Earth should own themselves. The Bill of Rights is an anathema to them. . . .

It is enough to make any red-blooded American that believes in natural law & liberty, very hot indeed.

Forum List

Back