MSNBC wants to send you to Ukraine to fight Putin

Thanks for clarifying that, I fucking hate Bolsheviks. Russia used to be a classy place, before those fuckers took over. Nowt they're just a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling peasants who look awkward when they try to copy western culture.
Indeed. His children were beautiful and known for their kindness. The Bolsheviks were savages, barbarians. I piss on them. I unzip my drawers, pull out my junk, and piss on them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I blame the British and the royals for the Federal Reserve, WWI, WWII, the UN, I blame the UN for Korea and the French for Vietnam.

. . . after that? I honestly can't tell where the Royal Institute of International Affairs ends, and the Council on Foreign Relations starts. . .

Americans never needed any of that shit.

The British and Europeans subverted this nation and have ruined us.

. . .and now? Europe and the British want to pull us into their mess again. Why? What the hell do we have, materially, to gain from any of this?

Our health care system is in shambles, our teachers are quitting in droves, the education system is on the verge of collapse. . . the president is warning of food shortages, now we hear that all of us a poisoned with "micro-plastics," and our corporate/government propaganda is trying to convince us there is some overwhelming reason we need to care about a war between two authoritarian dictators, when we seem to be dealing with increasing corruption in our own system? wtf? :dunno:

Globalists Spill the Beans at the World Government Summit - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1720 - New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Corbett • 04/08/2022
"This week on the New World Next Week: the world government globalists say the quiet part out loud when talking about the CBDC monetary shift; whatever happened in Bucha can only be seen in light of the admitted info war; and Biden reaffirms the ongoing cybersecurity emergency."

Story #1: Economist at 'World Government Summit' Says New Financial World Order About to Shift In Dramatic New Direction

Story #2: Questions Abound About Bucha Massacre

Story #3: US National Emergency Extended Due to Elevated Malicious Cyber Activity

After watching that last NWN episode by the Corbett Report, and going to The Last American Vagabond. . . it seems that this Oscar slap, was meant to distract folks from the Global World Government Summit.

While You Were Distracted by Will Smith, the International Elitists Met at The World Government Summit​

One of the main speakers? A Richard Morningstar.. . .

". . .The Russia-Ukraine conflict also factors into another panel title, Getting Off Russian Gas: Practical Steps for Europe, featuring more of the Atlantic Council goons, including Richard Morningstar, Founding Chairman of Global Energy Center, Atlantic Council, and Phillip Cornell, Senior Fellow of Global Energy Center, Atlantic Council.. . "

The United States Mission
to the European Union​

Ambassador Richard L. Morningstar​

". . . Since July 1998, Ambassador Morningstar had been Special Advisor to the President and the Secretary of State for Caspian Basin Energy Diplomacy. Ambassador Morningstar was responsible for assuring maximum coordination within the Executive Branch of U.S. policy and programs relating to the development of oil and gas resources in the Caspian Basin. Development of the Caspian and open commercial access to its energy resources are key priorities of the Administration.

In April 1995, Ambassador Morningstar was appointed as Special Advisor to the President and Secretary of State on Assistance to the New Independent States of the former Soviet Union, and on June 11, 1996, the Senate confirmed him with the rank of Ambassador. He oversaw all bilateral assistance and the trade and investment activities of the 16 U.S. government agencies engaged in technical assistance, trade and investment, exchange, weapons dismantlement, and other programs in the NIS.

Before he assumed that position, from June 1993 to April 1995, Ambassador Morningstar served as Senior Vice President for Policy and Investment Development at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). In that position, he was responsible, among other duties, for the development and implementation of strategies for opening new investment programs in Russia and the other NIS countries, as well as new programs in Eastern Europe, Gaza/West Bank and South Africa. He coordinated OPIC’s seven-fold increase in NIS finance and insurance programs in 1994.

Prior to his position at OPIC, Ambassador Morningstar had more than 20 years of business, policy and legal experience. For over 10 years, he served as Chairman and CEO of Costar Corporation, listed by Forbes as one of the top 200 small companies in the country and recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing exporters. He has advised the Department of Commerce on international trade and technology issues, and he prepared analysis of the U.S. Trade and Development Agency for the 1992 presidential transition . . . "

Forum List

Back