🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: Gay Marriage Opposition ‘An Indicator of Moral Depravity’

The Philippines executes faggots who molest little boys. So does Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, New Guinea,the entire Muslim world, and most of Africa. Furthermore, why are all those billions of people so deathly concerned about predatory queers getting their hands on children? Queers want to get their hands on an innocent child for only one reason: to terrorize & rape that child.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are talking about pedophile priests rather than gays.

Moral depravity? That's what they call the motivation of people trying to defend little boys from being raped by degenerate queers? Fucking assholes. And NBC on the the very top of the heap of degenerate assholes.
How does marriage equality lead to "little boys being raped by degenerate queers?
It has to do with the Right's distorted sense of logic.
No. Even though there is a distorted sense of logic among the homophobic right wingers, I think it has more to do with their inate tendency to fear monger.

Right Wing politics is driven and supported by fearfulness. How else could they hold positions that require greed, social exclusion, and in-nuanced views of the wider, bigger world? Hyperbole serves as truth, misconceptions serve as justifications, lies serve as fact and hatred serves as virtue.

And nothing that is egalitarian, as American in values, as fair in attitude is ever offered up by the Right. It's an insular way of approaching political life. Mores the pity.

What phenomenon happen to make Right Wingers so obtuse? It must have happened during my lifetime, but I don't understand it. How did people fall in line behind such ossified, cruel and selfish thinking?

Forum List

Back