MSNBCs Karen Finney - Moonbat & Racist in 20 Seconds

Please explain how he is more black than Obama. Please list your boni fides as arbitrator of blackness.

He's twice as black as obama, fool. He actually had 2 black parents

Is the genetic "blackness" total of 2 black Americans equal to or greater than the genetic "blackness" total of 1 black African? Have an answer blackness expert? Got a link for it?

Math and logic are not your strong suit, I see.

Bullshit, that passed laws about you fake soldiers. Did you buy a MOH online like that other asshat?

I put my answer in that other post.

P.S. Was Judas a good Christian? Is Herman a good black man?
Yeah. ok, boy!

Now, do you hate Obama's mother, who was a WHITE woman.

Surely you must hate her and the drunken loser of a father for creating a half white spawn named Barack.....Correct, you dirty lil' racist pussy?

Come on, lil' man.......You can't be the racist you claim to be without hating all three......I mean, we all know you're a fuckin' pussy, so, are you also a fucking hypocritical lil' racist bastard?

Really, tin soldier?

Half black is all black. Something you white people will never understand. Come on blackness expert give us you definition of blackness. Cain is a token coon. He's your good negro, a doppelganger for your racism.
How so, pussy?

Obama's momma was white........Therefore, Obama's a half cracker.....Deal with it, boy!

Obama's drunken daddy fucked the shit out of an evil white cracker woman....Therefore, your boy is a half cracker, pussy.

His daughters are one third crackers......And his skanky wife?......Well, she's just a patient dumping whore, who spawned two one third crackers, after being fucked by a half cracker.

Sucks to be you, eh, ya' black racist pussy?

Last edited:
No whistle needed. It's not like I'm scared to answer your bullshit question.

Is Herman Cain more black than Malcolm X, Louis Farakhan or Bob Marley?

P.S. Half black means all black.

Obama's white half attained honorary black status by having a 100% black kid.

I find it funny that a dishonorably discharged coward such as you Wicked Jester would call someone else a coward.

75% fool!

And you are 100% future roadkill.

Bring it on, asshole.

You don't have to go back as far as Lincoln to understand the inbred racism of the democrat party. Look at what they did to Justice Clarence Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. The democrat party was the party of segregation in the 60's.

And they passed that torch to the Republican party with Nixon's "Southern Strategy". Keep the flame alive, Republicans. Keep the flame alive.

when you can demonstrate anything but a naked political grab for votes, like oh some systemic racist or segregationist policy enacted by the rep. party, then you would have a point, but you can't .....and you do know what Richard Daley Sr. said about McCarthy and the democratic party right? so that southern 'race policy' crap is worth nothing but a bucket of warm spit.

Really?

"Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South."

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

"Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

Yeah. ok, boy!

Now, do you hate Obama's mother, who was a WHITE woman.

Surely you must hate her and the drunken loser of a father for creating a half white spawn named Barack.....Correct, you dirty lil' racist pussy?

Come on, lil' man.......You can't be the racist you claim to be without hating all three......I mean, we all know you're a fuckin' pussy, so, are you also a fucking hypocritical lil' racist bastard?

Really, tin soldier?

Half black is all black. Something you white people will never understand. Come on blackness expert give us you definition of blackness. Cain is a token coon. He's your good negro, a doppelganger for your racism.
How so, pussy?

Obama's momma was white........Therefore, Obama's a half cracker.....Deal with it, boy!

Obama's drunken daddy fucked the shit out of an evil white cracker woman....Therefore, your boy is a half cracker, pussy.

His daughters are one third crackers......And his skanky wife?......Well, she's just a patient dumping whore, who spawned two one third crackers, after being fucked by a half cracker.

Nah, it's great to be me. I'm not white.

Really, tin soldier?

How so, pussy?

Neither is Karen Finney...she's great.

Last edited:
How so, pussy?

And on point.

How so, pussy?

No. She's not. She's nothing more than a stupid racist piece of crap.

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

Does he have a bigger dog too? :lol:

A number of our liberal members here have said as much. They just can't handle the fact that they are twice as racist as Republicans. After all, our man is twice as black as their guy.Once and for all, should Cain win the nomination, race will be off the table and is scares the shit out of them.

I actually misread that the first time, and thought you were going for a really racist myth.

:lol:

I actually misread that the first time, and thought you were going for a really racist myth.

Nope.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSZ9zma-wYI]Slidesong: Ken-L Ration - My Dog's Better Than Your Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Just found the comment to be petty. No?

Nope.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSZ9zma-wYI]Slidesong: Ken-L Ration - My Dog's Better Than Your Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Just found the comment to be petty. No?

I am not a fan of any commentary about "who is blacker?"

Petty? Yeah. Mostly just kind of lame. Silly.

Admitting you're a racist moonbat is the first step. :lol:

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
I look at Cain and see a savvy businessman, you look at him and see skin color.

Fucking racist scum.

You're right. He is a savvy businessman. He improved the profitability of Godfather's pizza by using cheaper material and cutting labor. He didn't improve marketshare..but did improve the bottom line.

And while that may work, short term, for a business, it sucks when applied to government.

how am I a racist? you really think Cain is more than a token black?
I look at Cain and see a savvy businessman, you look at him and see skin color.

Fucking racist scum.

You're right. He is a savvy businessman. He improved the profitability of Godfather's pizza by using cheaper material and cutting labor. He didn't improve marketshare..but did improve the bottom line.

And while that may work, short term, for a business, it sucks when applied to government.

Actually, proper governance has nothing to do with improving their "market share."

Using cheaper materials is the way most government contracts are completed, provided that the minimum required standards, as spelled out in the specifications are met. And cutting labor is a terrific idea for properly running government. I can't wait for the day to come when the government gives that a TRY, at least.

Really? Aren't you the one who said Cain should pick JC Watt as his running mate?
No, I'm not, fuckchop.

My bad, it must have been another white racist piece of shit. Sorry for the mix up.

Just because you are a scumbag racist doesn't mean that other folks are also racists, not even all the white people whom you dislike on account of something as insignificant as their pigment.

You fucking imbecile.

Forum List

Back