🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Msnbc's Rachael Maddow Questions Information Flow From Us/isil Events

...I find it interesting that all of the sudden she has an issue withe the Obama Regime, when they have been known to be the most secretive administration in modern history since the took power. Why does the Cow care now?

Madcow has been an Obama shill for six years. His indignation at this point is disingenuous and laughable.
If you understand who bought his DNC nomination and his loyalties, you understand how Maddow has become incensed at him from time to time. He was paid and *they* expect him to perform by god! Look who he nominated for his education secretary for Christ's sake. If he falters one iota in total 100% devotion to that insatiable cause and Agenda, they are all over him like flies on crap. It's what they do with any in their ranks that aren't 100% on board with the latest slant and directive. I think Hitler's regieme allowed for more personal leeway actually.

But on this point she has it zeroed in. We are either a nation of free press or we aren't.

Why would an ISIS member consent to an interview by an American news analyst? Guaranteed softball questions and favorable coverage?

I bet outside of work Madcow is a pretty nice fella. Not too smart, but he dresses well.
Maddow has Doctorate in Politics from Oxford University.
Hannity was a college dropout.
Well but then she also has a vagina and menstruates but thinks she's a boy...so...there's a mitigating issue to her otherwise stellar intelligence.

I think she's caught up in that frustration many intelligent women feel. And for good reason. They think "I'm intelligent and in order to be taken seriously I have to be a man, not just think like one". You have to at least blame society in part for her misconception and resulting mental schisms.

But strawman aside, do you think just one source of information is a good idea on ISIS and the US's dealings with it?

Forum List

Back