MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Wow! You have video of Trump throwing Epstein's baby-fucking ass out of Mar A Lago.

Good for you.

You must be against baby-fucking, huh?
wonder why they ignore this one, and others like it?

th

wonder why they ignore this one, and others like it?

th
I don't believe Bill nor Trump are pedophiles.

do I think they get their rocks off on fantasizing over "barely legal" teen girls.....yes.....do I think they are involved in sex trafficking teen girls like Epstein, no....

If you promote children changing their sex before they are old enough to consent to sex, I don't see how it is any different.

Children should be allowed to develop sexually normally and be left the hell alone to figure life out on their own.

Well said MTG! The democrat party is the party of pedos.
Children should be allowed to develop sexually normally and be left the hell alone to figure life out on their own.

Just try to wring some logic out of this bit of self immolation..

That was before Trump was informed Epstein was hitting on the daughters of guests, trying to solicit them to be sex slaves for the Clintons. Trump immediately booted Epstein and terminated any further contact -- BJ Clinton went on to rack up frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express

See the difference?

Of course they don't see the difference.

Facts don't feed their slimy little agenda.

If you promote children changing their sex before they are old enough to consent to sex, I don't see how it is any different.

I agree but at the same time that probably wasn't the right way to phrase it. Not all democrats are pedos, she might turn some sensible or decent democrats against her or make them less willing to agree with her in the future.

I mean tulsi gabbard used to be a democrat and she is a decent person. Others like her still in there might be jaded being lumped in with that comment.

If you talked like that to a co-worker in NY you would be sued for sexual harassment.

Why cant they just leave the fucking kids alone?
Why do they want children watching sexually explicit entertainment?
Why do they want easily influenced, confused and immature children permanently mutilate their bodies?
I believe the pedo and groomer accusations are easily justifiable. I mean... its fucking OBVIOUS

Why cant they just leave the fucking kids alone?
Why do they want children watching sexually explicit entertainment?
Why do they want easily influenced, confused and immature children permanently mutilate their bodies?
I believe the pedo and groomer accusations are easily justifiable. I mean... its fucking OBVIOUS
Because they are future voters.

Basically, they want children growing up being told that grooming and molesting kids is normal, much like how children who have grown up that way feel. Then to have another political party say it's "bad", well................that will probably just seem odd to them and bigoted towards the groomers and molesters so they will be more apt to vote against them.

But the other issue is, they want to control population growth. What better way than to sterilize children when we really should be sterilizing the molesters and democrats?

Because they are future voters.

Basically, they want children growing up being told that grooming and molesting kids is normal, much like how children who have grown up that way feel. Then to have another political party say it's "bad", well................that will probably just seem odd to them and bigoted towards the groomers and molesters.

But the other issue is, they want to control population growth. What better way than to sterilize children when we really should be sterilizing the molesters and democrats?
So Democrats molest kids so they can vote Democrat later?

Sounds about right.....as in right-wing bullshit...

The Q drips out of the GQP frequently.
This is not about Q.

This is about poor children like this who have been abused by the establishment, and maybe even their parents, as they have virtually no legal recourse. Girls like this want to have children but have been sterilized instead as they were led down the wrong road by them.

Thanks for playing Mac. You realize that being a stooge apologist for groomers makes you just as guilty, right?

It's like the old saying, you ride with them, you hang with them.

Next Republicans will be claiming that anyone who is in favor of Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security, FDIC, OSHA, etc are all pedophiles....

Because getting voters to vote for Republican policies is too hard to do on the merits....

Forum List

Back