MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Yep, most anything today promoted by the right or left is to obtain votes. Period.
Social narratives that some would never think would be divisive, if politicians can create a division and gain votes, they will turn it into a voting machine.
Well technically, it's the funding of the pricks in the world that expect something for their dollar other than legislative duties. Pay backs are only a bitch to the innocent

Trump partying with pedophiles...and you're supporting him. That means you support pedophiles.

There is no difference .
your ignorance is noted. keep bowing to pedo Joe, as he showers with his teenage daughter and smooching all the other kids of friends. your prince is your savior pedo Joe.

Trump partying with pedophiles...and you're supporting him. That means you support pedophiles.

There is no difference .

Trump DIDN'T know Epstein was a pedo! Clinton partied with Epstein because they were both pedos

See the difference?

So is BJ CLinton a bad guy?

This is not about Q.

This is about poor children like this who have been abused by the establishment, and maybe even their parents, as they have virtually no legal recourse. Girls like this want to have children but have been sterilized instead as they were led down the wrong road by them.

Thanks for playing Mac. You realize that being a stooge apologist for groomers makes you just as guilty, right?

It's like the old saying, you ride with them, you hang with them.

You poor souls are now just as bad as the left wingers who scream RACIST at everything that moves.

You are what you hate. You two ends of the spectrum deserve each other.

No one seems to get it, THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS live in there own world.
Hang out with each other, write their own rules,
Have little to zero use for us, except when we can be used to do their labor or support their motives.

You poor souls are now just as bad as the left wingers who scream RACIST at everything that moves.

You are what you hate. You two ends of the spectrum deserve each other.
I saw a video of a child molester getting shot in the head by the father. That needs to happen to all molesters. I'll see if I can find it.

Found it.

Needs to happen all of them

Forum List

Back