MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

Once again, every accusation by a republican is a confession.

Donald Trump and his appointed prosecutors spent more than four years investigating Democrats, the Clintons, and the Bidens, and found NOTHING.

In the meantime, Barr interfered with the prosecutions of Roger Stone, General Flynn, and Michael Cohen. He shut down the investigation of Trumps taxes and business dealings in the SDNY, and fired the prosecutor going after Russian money laundering.

There is no such thing as a “drug detector”, other than a blood test. Staff are not searched going in or out. The washroom where it was found, was located by the staff door, not the family quarters.
You're one of the most delusional of the cult

You lose count at zero.
It's a hard road when your god candidate gets his ass handed back to him for reelection as POTUS, then gets himself indicted for multiple felonies.

Is a Kleenex needed for the tears?

It's a hard road when your god candidate gets his ass handed back to him for reelection as POTUS, then gets himself indicted for multiple felonies.

Things you see with a corrupt DOJ in a banana republic

I am not like you. I don’t have a god candidate.

The fact that he didn’t win Re-election is irrelevant.

And that he was indicted doesn’t mean anything. We already know that Bragg is a bitch and the DOJ is corrupt.

Why would I need Kleenex? None of this is news.

You still blow at this.

I am not like you. I don’t have a god candidate.

The fact that he didn’t win Re-election is irrelevant.

And that he was indicted doesn’t mean anything. We already know that Bragg is a bitch and the DOJ is corrupt.

Why would I need Kleenex? None of this is news.

You still blow at this.
No, idiot. The corrupt one is Trump. That's why he's under indictment & why you hate DOJ for hauling your boy into court. Must suck to be you.

No, idiot. The corrupt one is Trump. That's why he's under indictment & why you hate DOJ for hauling your boy into court. Must suck to be you.
Dude you're once again believing liars they've lied since Trump Russian collusion

No, idiot. The corrupt one is Trump.

So you retards claim. 🥱
That's why he's under indictment
No. He’s under indictment because another body made another set of mere claims. I know morons like you don’t grasp it. But an indictment is never anything more than a mere allegation or set of allegations.
& why you hate DOJ for hauling your boy into court. Must suck to be you.
I don’t hate the DOJ. I detest the politicization of the justice system. You idiot.

And what sucks is you with your boyfriends at the bathhouse.

Last edited:
So you retards claim. 🥱

No. He’s under indictment because another body made another set of mere claims. I know morons like you don’t grasp it. But an indictment is never anything more than a mere allegation or set of allegations.

I don’t hate the DOJ. I detest the politicization of the justice system. You idiot.

And what sucks is you with your boyfriends at the bathhouse.
Claims to back them up with evidence, you moron. Oh btw, shit for brains, there's a slew of witnesses including some who worked for him who are going to testify AGAINST Trump in this trial, you fucking halfwit.

Trump fucked himself again because he's a criminal lowlife but you're too stupid to know it, dope.

You're a useful idiot liar
The White House – Washington D.C, USA
As you’d expect, the home of the President of the United States is heavily guarded, and it remains one of the most secure buildings in the world, with features including an iron fence around the entire premises, bulletproof windows, a nuclear bunker, and a 15 mile radius no-fly zone over the area. There are even special taste testers employed to ensure that no food for the President has been poisoned!

You're a brain dead simp who still has yet to prove their point. You clearly stated in post 117 that the WH was the most secure building in the US, not one of the most secure buildings in the US. There is a difference Little Retarded Rebecca.

And............CIA Headquarters is a building in the US, as well as probably a hell of a lot more secure, since you can't get past the front door without a security clearance and are working there. The WH has visitors, the CIA does not, so that right there means CIA Headquarters is more secure than the WH.

And, as far as I know, no foreign dignitaries have ever been allowed in the CIA building. They regularly go into the Oval Office. Hell, Trump even told Russian visitors classified material when they visited him there while he was president.

Claims to back them up with evidence, you moron.

Sure STD clap. Sure. 🙄
Oh btw, shit for brains, there's a slew of witnesses including some who worked for him who are going to testify AGAINST Trump in this trial, you fucking halfwit.
Zzz. Imagine that. A case that comes with witnesses who are expected to testify against the person charged. Wow.

This must be a first in American jurisprudence! You horse’s asshole.
Trump fucked himself again because he's a criminal lowlife but you're too stupid to know it, dope.

Zzzz. Thanks for sharing more of your truly worthless, ignorant, vapid, biased, and meaningless opinions. 👍

You're a brain dead simp who still has yet to prove their point. You clearly stated in post 117 that the WH was the most secure building in the US, not one of the most secure buildings in the US. There is a difference Little Retarded Rebecca.

And............CIA Headquarters is a building in the US, as well as probably a hell of a lot more secure, since you can't get past the front door without a security clearance and are working there. The WH has visitors, the CIA does not, so that right there means CIA Headquarters is more secure than the WH.

And, as far as I know, no foreign dignitaries have ever been allowed in the CIA building. They regularly go into the Oval Office. Hell, Trump even told Russian visitors classified material when they visited him there while he was president.

Simp your ignorence knows no boundaries

Simp your ignorence knows no boundaries. Dumbass you not disproven what I said then you post fake news about trump on those banana republic charges.

Sure STD clap. Sure. 🙄

Zzz. Imagine that. A case that comes with witnesses who are expected to testify against the person charged. Wow.

This must be a first in American jurisprudence! You horse’s asshole.

Zzzz. Thanks for sharing more of your truly worthless, ignorant, vapid, biased, and meaningless opinions. 👍
Simp your ignorence knows no boundaries
Simp your ignorence knows no boundaries. Dumbass you not disproven what I said then you post fake news about trump on those banana republic charges.
Does there seem to be a pattern of increasing desperation here?

In everything you say about Trump I would agree. Then I see my sacred and high character central government give us citizens deep cavity searches for purity I mind you.

Forum List

Back