MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

Another Trump minion cult member trying to say I know you are what am I.

You have to do better than calling anti-Trumpers a cult.
To have a cult you need a leader who the cult follows blindlessly. Your cult leader is Donald Trump.
The anti-Trumpers have no leader we follow blindly.
Start doing some original thinking.
You're nothing but a cultist drone

The most secure building in America SMH
You think? I would have figure that was in Langley, Virginia or parts of the Pentagon, not mention silos spread out across the country. It would be nice, if so, but what with tour groups, media types, and the like, I doubt it.

You think? I would have figure that was in Langley, Virginia or parts of the Pentagon, not mention silos spread out across the country. It would be nice, if so, but what with tour groups, media types, and the like, I doubt it.
The white house is the most secure building in America

Last edited:
The white house is the most secure building in America
Cool. IDENTIV's sales site, where I could not only learn about the laying of the cornerstone in October 1792 and construction by African-American laborers and several European immigrants, to details of the special whitewashed walls, " a mixture of lime, rice glue, casein, and lead, giving the building its familiar color and name", and how many gallons of paint required to paint it. And of course the opportunity to hire IDENTIV's corporate services. Oh, and yes, it can probably hold off a good sized direct assault force if necessary, though nothing really of interest or specific SOPs. I get all my security information from corporate advertising, don't you or did you buy some stock?:auiqs.jpg:

Really? So, tell us Little Retarded Rebecca..................what makes the WH more secure than the CIA headquarters at Langley?
So the board idiot who claims he was in the navy refuted the white house is not the most secure building in America. Maybe you met the sailors on the dock and believe that you were in the navy

Support for Ukraine is NOT funding a one dictatorship against another...

Support for Ukraine is enabling Ukraine to fight aggression by Imperial Russia - the TRUE dictatorship - so that we don't have to do it ourselves, later....

And if it takes a couple of hundred millions in arms and munitions and aid to push back the goddamned lying murderous Russian barbarians then so be it...
Only dictators cancel elections or try and put their number one competitor in prison... like Biden is doing....

Only dictators cancel elections or try and put their number one competitor in prison... like Biden is doing....
Biden is not putting your Orange Baboon-God into prison because Rump is a viable competitor...

January 6, 2021, took care of Rump as someone able to win a general election...

No...

Biden (the DoJ) is prosecuting Rump because of his past actions in attempting to steal votes, steal top-secret documents, and summon, incite and aim an Insurrection...

Your Piece-of-$hit Baboon-God is going down because of his own traitorous stupidity...

Of course he did and will continue to do so... he's an addict....

Hunter Biden gives every sign of being in recovery. But you’re cheering for him to fail. Which is about as low a slime ball thing as possible.

Your personal obsession with the persecution of Hunter Biden is sick and creepy at best.

Biden hasn’t cancelled any elections.

Donald Trump has no business being allowed to run for reelection after January 6, 2021.

The only reason Donald Trump is even running for office at this point is to try and keep his ass out of prison so that he can drop all charges if elected.

That’s why he was so desperate to cling to power that he tried to overthrow the last election. Trump knew he be spending the rest of his life fighting criminal charges for his actions while in the White House.

The only way he can keep his fat ugly ass out out of jail is to get himself elected.

BLM was started by a white guy dumbfuck

If anyone wants to read it, the above post is 117 where Little Retarded Rebecca claimed that BLM was started by a white guy.

No really true story you're a stupid son of a bitch

So you're doubling down on your idiocy eh? If BLM actually was started by a white guy as you claim, then you should have no problem providing links. I already did to show you that it was started by 3 black women, not a white dude as you stated.

So the board idiot who claims he was in the navy refuted the white house is not the most secure building in America. Maybe you met the sailors on the dock and believe that you were in the navy

Actually, I was in the Navy for over 20 years, my retired ID card, my pension, my DD214 and my VA card can all attest to that fact, but, continue to try to denigrate my service if that's what blows your skirt up and makes you dance sideways. Makes no difference to me, as I will continue to enjoy the benefits of military retirement and my monthly pension regardless of whatever you may wish to believe.

And, I didn't refute it as you stated, I merely asked you a question as to why the WH is a more secure building than CIA headquarters in Langley. Incidentally, it's not, (NOW I'm refuting your statement) as the WH allows visitors whereas CIA headquarters does not, and that's just for starters. YOU are the one that said the WH is the most secure building in the country, I'm simply asking you to prove your assertion. But, since you are unable to do so, all you have left is trying to insult me and failing miserably. But, keep trying Little Retarded Rebecca, it's amusing to watch your feeble attempts.

Forum List

Back