MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

Actually, I was in the Navy for over 20 years, my retired ID card, my pension, my DD214 and my VA card can all attest to that fact, but, continue to try to denigrate my service if that's what blows your skirt up and makes you dance sideways. Makes no difference to me, as I will continue to enjoy the benefits of military retirement and my monthly pension regardless of whatever you may wish to believe.

And, I didn't refute it as you stated, I merely asked you a question as to why the WH is a more secure building than CIA headquarters in Langley. Incidentally, it's not, (NOW I'm refuting your statement) as the WH allows visitors whereas CIA headquarters does not, and that's just for starters. YOU are the one that said the WH is the most secure building in the country, I'm simply asking you to prove your assertion. But, since you are unable to do so, all you have left is trying to insult me and failing miserably. But, keep trying Little Retarded Rebecca, it's amusing to watch your feeble attempts.
Sure thing but meeting sailors at the dock doesn't count when the seaman is in you.

If anyone wants to read it, the above post is 117 where Little Retarded Rebecca claimed that BLM was started by a white guy.

So you're doubling down on your idiocy eh? If BLM actually was started by a white guy as you claim, then you should have no problem providing links. I already did to show you that it was started by 3 black women, not a white dude as you stated.
Too much seaman last night navy guy?

Whether MTG is kicked out of the FC or not, I see Bobo's hand behind this. Or Bobo's something.

Boebert is much more attractive* than MTG, IMO. But good looking brunettes often hate blondes regardless of how plain they are. This is revenge for the "nasty little b*tch" remark.

*attractive relative to other congressfolk, not claiming she's a model.

Sure thing but meeting sailors at the dock doesn't count when the seaman is in you.

Too much seaman last night navy guy?

You can't answer the question, so you fall back to the same old insults that you've always used. Too bad they don't work very well Little Retarded Rebecca. Like I said, it matters nothing what you think or say about me, since my retirement paychecks and benefits are very real, yet all you are is a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen spelling out gibberish. At one time I thought you might be capable of actual debate, but sadly, you've yet to show it.

You can't answer the question, so you fall back to the same old insults that you've always used. Too bad they don't work very well Little Retarded Rebecca. Like I said, it matters nothing what you think or say about me, since my retirement paychecks and benefits are very real, yet all you are is a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen spelling out gibberish. At one time I thought you might be capable of actual debate, but sadly, you've yet to show it.
Seabitch you're a useful idiot

The only people who don't go through an inspection and search are the President and his inner family circle....

Bullshit. Regular employees and others aren’t searched. And nobody is strip searched, going in or out.

What you’re clearly saying here is that “once an addict always an addict” and that no one ever succeeds in recovery or quits once they start.

The degree to which you have to divorce yourself from reality, facts, or evidence in order to support your obsession with Hunter Biden is astonishing.

With every post, your hatred and obsession with a man, you don’t even know, and has nothing to do with your government, is creepy and sick.

Taylor Greene singlehandedly proves evolution by plateauing at the Neanderthal level of evolution
Genetic anomaly...

marjorie-taylor-greene-foot-.jpg

Seabitch you're a useful idiot

Yet another scintillating retort from Little Retarded Rebecca. You've yet to answer the question though, what makes the WH the most secure building in the US, and is it more or less secure than CIA Headquarters in Langley. If so, what makes the WH more secure?

Yet another scintillating retort from Little Retarded Rebecca. You've yet to answer the question though, what makes the WH the most secure building in the US, and is it more or less secure than CIA Headquarters in Langley. If so, what makes the WH more secure?
You're a useful idiot liar
The White House – Washington D.C, USA
As you’d expect, the home of the President of the United States is heavily guarded, and it remains one of the most secure buildings in the world, with features including an iron fence around the entire premises, bulletproof windows, a nuclear bunker, and a 15 mile radius no-fly zone over the area. There are even special taste testers employed to ensure that no food for the President has been poisoned!

Last edited:
Bullshit. Regular employees and others aren’t searched. And nobody is strip searched, going in or out.

What you’re clearly saying here is that “once an addict always an addict” and that no one ever succeeds in recovery or quits once they start.

The degree to which you have to divorce yourself from reality, facts, or evidence in order to support your obsession with Hunter Biden is astonishing.

With every post, your hatred and obsession with a man, you don’t even know, and has nothing to do with your government, is creepy and sick.
Everyone who works in the white house walks through a metal and chemical detector and their bags and pockets are often searched... so who would be crazy enough to walk in with drugs?... stop being stupid Hunter is a cocaine addict... and he was at the White house for a week prior to the stuff being found....
I don't care what your woke teacher taught you but 2+2 is not 5 its 4.....

Only a mentally deficient cultist can't see a corrupt DOJ
Then again if the shoe was on the other foot you would see it. Don't whine when it happens to your leftist party

Once again, every accusation by a republican is a confession.

Donald Trump and his appointed prosecutors spent more than four years investigating Democrats, the Clintons, and the Bidens, and found NOTHING.

In the meantime, Barr interfered with the prosecutions of Roger Stone, General Flynn, and Michael Cohen. He shut down the investigation of Trumps taxes and business dealings in the SDNY, and fired the prosecutor going after Russian money laundering.
Everyone who works in the white house walks through a metal and chemical detector and their bags and pockets are often searched... so who would be crazy enough to walk in with drugs?... stop being stupid Hunter is a cocaine addict... and he was at the White house for a week prior to the stuff being found....
I don't care what your woke teacher taught you but 2+2 is not 5 its 4.....

There is no such thing as a “drug detector”, other than a blood test. Staff are not searched going in or out. The washroom where it was found, was located by the staff door, not the family quarters.

Forum List

Back