MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

Biden has his dependable collusion cultist such as yourself

did yer chosen one lose to dark brandon?

loser.jpg

It was found in the west wing... The only people who don't go through an inspection and search are the President and his inner family circle....
How closely were you searched?
IMO is a good thing to add to a post like that.
I thought everybody knew I was not the President or any other elected official. Feel free to assume they are my opinions, no matter how many people share them.

Attachments

• 1689104742545.png
    1689104742545.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
How closely were you searched?

I thought everybody knew I was not the President or any other elected official. Feel free to assume they are my opinions, no matter how many people share them.
Assuming everybody thinks like you makes you look stupid and like a MSM sheep. Just trying to help.

when i was in DC, we toured the WH & we just went thru a metal detector/body scan. no one physically searched us.
Figures.
I've never been. I bet it was fascinating. Damned shame it's in a big ass city. I don't do cities unless I absolutely have to. Yep. Kind of a limiting fact, I know.

Figures.
I've never been. I bet it was fascinating. Damned shame it's in a big ass city. I don't do cities unless I absolutely have to. Yep. Kind of a limiting fact, I know.

we went down there in 2012 & it was the best vacation we ever took. we paid for a hotel within 5 minutes of the mall. it was a bit pricey, but we were able to walk to the capital, the whitehouse & all the smithsonions. the museums are all free & the monuments were magnificent. we also visited arlington cemetery. couldn't do the washington monument because it was closed due to that crack. i'll go back again in the future.

we went down there in 2012 & it was the best vacation we ever took. we paid for a hotel within 5 minutes of the mall. it was a bit pricey, but we were able to walk to the capital, the whitehouse & all the smithsonions. the museums are all free & the monuments were magnificent. we also visited arlington cemetery. couldn't do the washington monument because it was closed due to that crack. i'll go back again in the future.
I may need to re-evaluate. That city does sound interesting. Hard to find that much history in one place.

Really?.... does she have a son that leaves cocaine in her office and did she ruin the economy in her first week in office?..... and is she funding a war between two dictatorships?.....
The joke is Biden and his crime family... too bad its not funny....
Support for Ukraine is NOT funding a one dictatorship against another...

Support for Ukraine is enabling Ukraine to fight aggression by Imperial Russia - the TRUE dictatorship - so that we don't have to do it ourselves, later....

And if it takes a couple of hundred millions in arms and munitions and aid to push back the goddamned lying murderous Russian barbarians then so be it...

I may need to re-evaluate. That city does sound interesting. Hard to find that much history in one place.

we took the train in from CT. & there's a subway as well - but a very walking friendly city. if you ever consider it, i recommend visiting the capital - although you need to go thru your rep & pick up tickets at their office. seeing the constitution in real life gave me goosebumps. when we went into the senate chambers, al franken was in the big chair.

Cultist I don't barhin with you nut cases
Another Trump minion cult member trying to say I know you are what am I.

You have to do better than calling anti-Trumpers a cult.
To have a cult you need a leader who the cult follows blindlessly. Your cult leader is Donald Trump.
The anti-Trumpers have no leader we follow blindly.
Start doing some original thinking.

BLM was started by a white guy dumbfuck

Yo....................Little Retarded Rebecca 1775................BLM was started by three BLACK WOMEN, the direct opposite of what you asserted.

In 2013, three radical Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer, George Zimmerman.

Irrelevant I don't allow cocaine on my property
Do you check all the cubby holes and book cases after somebody drops by? I don't think they allow it at the White House either, but we see how that worked.

Yo....................Little Retarded Rebecca 1775................BLM was started by three BLACK WOMEN, the direct opposite of what you asserted.

In 2013, three radical Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer, George Zimmerman.
You're a stupid son of a bitch

Forum List

Back