MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

you don't think the WH is swept for anything on a hourly basis or close to it?

did you play hooky the day they taught critical thinking skills?
Obviously not for a small bag in a cabinet.... and they did find it eventually when someone opened the cabinet and there it was....
We still don't know the facts which tells me the White House is lying....

Only a mentally deficient cultist can't see a corrupt DOJ

uh-huh. you mean like bill barr, donny's pitbull - until he was no longer useful to him?

or the disgraced ex mayor of NYC/drag queen aka squid boy guliani & his leftover buds at SDNY?

Then again if the shoe was on the other foot you would see it. Don't whine when it happens to your leftist party

still haven't answered whether you think donny, the looooosing loooooooser, from loooooosertown LOST the 2020 election, fair & quare.

uh-huh. you mean like bill barr, donny's pitbull - until he was no longer useful to him?

or the disgraced ex mayor of NYC/drag queen aka squid boy guliani & his leftover buds at SDNY?

still haven't answered whether you think donny, the looooosing loooooooser, from loooooosertown LOST the 2020 election, fair & quare.
I don't bargin with cultists

So the admitted cocaine user who was in the white house the week before didn't leave cocaine in the white house but Trump is guilty???? you have a real problem canuck.....

Thousands of people were in the White House last week. Your enthusiasm for pinning that cocaine on just one person, shows your desperation to pin something, anything, on Hunter Biden, true or otherwise.

There’s solid evidence of Trumps guilt. Including his own confessions that he did it.

Thousands of people were in the White House last week. Your enthusiasm for pinning that cocaine on just one person, shows your desperation to pin something, anything, on Hunter Biden, true or otherwise.

There’s solid evidence of Trumps guilt. Including his own confessions that he did it.
The only people who don't go through an inspection and search are the President and his inner family circle....

Obviously not for a small bag in a cabinet.... and they did find it eventually when someone opened the cabinet and there it was....
We still don't know the facts which tells me the White House is lying....

nope - not buying it. i'm willing to bet that dogs go thru there after each phone drop off, not to mention cameras.

nope - not buying it. i'm willing to bet that dogs go thru there after each phone drop off, not to mention cameras.
It was found in the west wing... The only people who don't go through an inspection and search are the President and his inner family circle....

It was found in the west wing... The only people who don't go through an inspection and search are the President and his inner family circle....
Let's see.....Who in the Biden family forgets a laptop, loses a gun and does mountains of Coke?

Forum List

Back