MTG- Haley is Bush in Heels

.I figure if she's pulling dem chains it's all good.

Well, I don't know much abou Dems, or chains; however, I am amused on how Peachtree-Dish Marjie is now an icon for the MAGALoon Fringies.

I think that's fun.
But won't comment on whether it is fitting.
You be the judge.

1676558408482.png
marjorie_taylor_greene_1246876780.jpg

The distinguished congressbabe from Georgia's 14th CD is less than impressed with the latest candidate.

And considering the fact that Rep. Greene is from rural Georgia, she knows a lot about LGBTQ+ men if the film Deliverance is to be taken seriously as they are some of her constituents.

But seriously, this brings up a good question. Will Ambassador Haley tell the Bushes, Cheneys and Romneys to go copulate themselves if they come aknocking at her door? You know damn well, that the Establishment GOP is going to want to get back in, will Haley have the guts to tell them to go to perdition if they are looking for any jobs or to exert any influence in the Haley Regime?

Wow, MTG got something right!!!

Nice...

He's not so old.

He is from the same crowd. He is protecting Nancy Pelosi....

Kevin McCarthy cares more about protecting Pelosi, Wray, and Garland than he does about anything good for America....

The distinguished congressbabe from Georgia's 14th CD is less than impressed with the latest candidate.
If the Jew space laser tin foil hat Q-tard doesn't like someone, they must have a lot of redeeming qualities.

If the Jew space laser tin foil hat Q-tard doesn't like someone, they must have a lot of redeeming qualities.

Was MTG behind the space laser claim?

Good grief...

In the corners of a square room are the following.

Santa Claus
the Easter Bunny
a smart Republican from GA
a dumb Republican from GA

in the middle of the room is a sack of cash. Who get's it?

A: the dumb Republican from GA, since the other three do NOT EXIST

And considering the fact that Rep. Greene is from rural Georgia, she knows a lot about LGBTQ+ men if the film Deliverance is to be taken seriously as they are some of her constituents.

But seriously, this brings up a good question. Will Ambassador Haley tell the Bushes, Cheneys and Romneys to go copulate themselves if they come aknocking at her door? You know damn well, that the Establishment GOP is going to want to get back in, will Haley have the guts to tell them to go to perdition if they are looking for any jobs or to exert any influence in the Haley Regime?

She is just a flip-flopper, her only claim to the throne is that she's younger than trump and Biden, has no chance in hell, not even for VP, we already have the first indian-american woman VP in Kamala...

Was MTG behind the space laser claim?

Good grief...

In the corners of a square room are the following.

Santa Claus
the Easter Bunny
a smart Republican from GA
a dumb Republican from GA

in the middle of the room is a sack of cash. Who get's it?

A: the dumb Republican from GA, since the other three do NOT EXIST

You left out Zionist

Forum List

Back