MTG - I got sucked into Q conspiracy nonsense

Ok kiddos, time to get back on topic and save the monkey crap for the basement.

Still waiting for you to show us where MTG said "Q".

You said it.

Back it up or you're just another foolish lying demonicrat.

Why do you double-down on stupid? The very post you answered explains..in detail. But, of course, you can't actually refute that..so you will continue, ad nauseum, to whine about who said "Q"..because that's all you have.

You really don't care how stupid you look. I'm constantly amazed by that..but I guess, in your clique, you're a raging genius~

Usually, this is the point where you pivot to how 'triggered' I am...and utter some inane nonsense about 'demoncrats'.

Last edited:
Why do you double-down on stupid? The very post you answered explains..in detail. But, of course, you can't actually refute that..so you will continue, ad nauseum, to whine about who said "Q"..because that's all you have.

You really don't care how stupid you look. I'm constantly amazed by that..but I guess, in your clique, you're a raging genius~

Usually, this is the point where you pivot to how 'triggered' I am...and utter some inane nonsense about 'demoncrats'.

You said MTG talked about "Q". I believe it was post #27, if you need to refresh your memory.

Show us where or be owned.

You said MTG talked about "Q". I believe it was post #27, if you need to refresh your memory.

Show us where or be owned.

Dumb as a box of rocks....In the post you mentioned, #27---I, in no way, stated that MTG, "talked about Q." You would have to be a brain dead moron to think so:

Well..your request is a bit..open-ended..so I have the video of her walking back her Q beliefs..and i have the video of her espousing her Q beliefs.
I spoke about her 'Q beliefs'...both her embracing them..and her walking back from them. In response to your request, I posted both videos...but you're too stupid to know when YOU'VE been owned, aren't you?

I've already shown how she can have 'Q' beliefs without mentioning Q.

But please..stupid up some more..it amuses~

Dumb as a box of rocks....In the post you mentioned, #27---I, in no way, stated that MTG, "talked about Q." You would have to be a brain dead moron to think so:

I spoke about her 'Q beliefs'...both her embracing them..and her walking back from them. In response to your request, I posted both videos...but you're too stupid to know when YOU'VE been owned, aren't you?

I've already shown how she can have 'Q' beliefs without mentioning Q.

But please..stupid up some more..it amuses~

So she didn't say "Q" except inside your head and you lied and are now owned.

She is really going for it now isnt she ? I guess that there is a job of some sort on the horizon.

So no more jewish space lasers or Parkland false flags. I wonder if the white nationalism might be downplayed now ?

The state of the GOP.
Yeah, she’s your typical dishonest conservative.

Conservatives use misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies as partisan weapons – but most don’t really believe the garbage they spew, it’s all about attacking democracy and undermining our democratic institutions.

Yeah, she’s your typical dishonest conservative.

Conservatives use misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies as partisan weapons – but most don’t really believe the garbage they spew, it’s all about attacking democracy and undermining our democratic institutions.

You can't even define democracy, because it definitely isn't expressed in your stolen elections.

You demoncrats think democracy means that demoncrats get to make the rules.

Yes, you people really are that inbred stupid.

iu

Last edited:
McCarthy has told her that she has to stop the crazy if she wants to retain any positions she gets.

The big question is whether or not she can do it.
Or at least keep them to herself.

No doubt a pretty healthy percentage of the nutters here are Q, too. The Q stuff leaks out of them constantly. They just know to pretend they're not and personally attack anyone who brings it up.

Or at least keep them to herself.

No doubt a pretty healthy percentage of the nutters here are Q, too. The Q stuff leaks out of them constantly. They just know to pretend they're not and personally attack anyone who brings it up.

Why, then, are you leftist vermin the ones constantly talking about it?

Serious question demanding a serious answer, if you can manage it.

Watch this deflection, folks.

Forum List

Back