MTG - Old women have no standing in the abortion debate

Well she's not wrong in a way.....

The canned comeback from the dems is always "do you have a uterus?" when a man speaks negatively on the issue.....Even pro-choice (with guardrails) men.

Well during a hysterectomy the complete uterus is removed so all the old hags just need to STFU if the need for a uterus is the main qualification to speak to the issue. ;)

Well she's not wrong in a way.....

The canned comeback from the dems is always "do you have a uterus?" when a man speaks negatively on the issue.....Even pro-choice (with guardrails) men.

Well during a hysterectomy the complete uterus is removed so all the old hags just need to STFU if the need for a uterus is the main qualification to speak to the issue. ;)

Meaning old hags do not, by definition, have uteri?

I'm 68 and could easily be considered a hag, and my uterus is intact.

Her statement was all about silencing the debate. Thats it.

No, it was in response to the whole "Men can't get pregnant so they should shut up" argument that the left has been using for decades. If men are excluded, why shouldn't women past their childbearing years be excluded as well?

Is groups like NOW saying "men should have no say with regards to abortion" silencing debate as well? Or is only when Republicans say it, and in this case she isn't even saying it except to call about Dems for trying to shut up men.

Meaning old hags do not, by definition, have uteri?

I'm 68 and could easily be considered a hag, and my uterus is intact.
Have you had a Hysterectomy?

If so typically the uterus is removed either through the vagina or abdomen.

Sorta odd tid-bit.....If it's removed through the vagina it's "delivered". Trough the abdomen then just removed.

If the "plumping" is still up in there then likely it's non-functional by now.

Actually men should have, either agree to use protection and if not a baby is conceived both parties own the repercussion of a pregnancy

Responsibility!!!!
Is there a way to drill into the psyche of the left and retroactively instill a sense of responsibility? None of them got it in childhood, obviously.

Baby killers are sane but people who respect human life are lunatics? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

They were never taught anything, from birth, beyond how to get their animal wants gratified in the most expeditious way possible.

No, it was in response to the whole "Men can't get pregnant so they should shut up" argument that the left has been using for decades. If men are excluded, why shouldn't women past their childbearing years be excluded as well?

Is groups like NOW saying "men should have no say with regards to abortion" silencing debate as well? Or is only when Republicans say it, and in this case she isn't even saying it except to call about Dems for trying to shut up men.
Nobody should have any say apart from the woman involved. Its nobodies fucking business.

Forum List

Back