MTG responds to being swatted

I'd say the caller is looking for three hots and a cot.

The extremists and nuts are running wide open these days. The decisions about children's sexual orientation aren't made by morons like MTG.. They are made by parents, doctors and psychiatrists.

Ask Admiral Levine.

MTG's claims are a very feminine accusation.. they write a threatening letter to themselves and then raise hell. It's not common in men, but Trump is not exactly masculine about his victim status the past 40 years... And there's his history of whining about loyalty. He thinks more like a neurotic woman.

Ask Admiral Levine.
Ask Admiral Levine.

1661445242524.png

President of the PTA.
President of the PTA.

Spent a lot of time dealing with School Boards in that position?

More than someone that spent 30 years in School
Administration, principal at Elementary, Middle, and High Schools?

were you elected president because you wanted the job, or because no one else did?

Did you sway voters with cupcakes or French Pastries?

Did you take college classes to qualify for the position?

MTG's claims are a very feminine accusation.. they write a threatening letter to themselves and then raise hell. It's not common in men, but Trump is not exactly masculine about his victim status the past 40 years... And there's his history of whining about loyalty. He thinks more like a neurotic woman.
The call has been traced through some site that is linked to swatting. I'm sure it didn't start from her bedroom. Messing with a sitting congress member is a big no no and I'm sure the Fedayeen will look into it.

Messing with a sitting congress member is a big no no......

Yes, poster Dude. It is.

And now maybe you and others can understand the, ummm, 'concern' America had...and continues to have.....with those loser dead-enders who attacked our Congress on January 6th.

Attacking all those Congressman, all those Senators, the staffers....and importantly, the police sworn to protect 'em all.....really really is a big deal.

Patriotic Americans who love our country know that.....and sincerely wish....that the piper will be paid for that offense against America.

Yes, poster Dude. It is.

And now maybe you and others can understand the, ummm, 'concern' America had...and continues to have.....with those loser dead-enders who attacked our Congress on January 6th.

Attacking all those Congressman, all those Senators, the staffers....and importantly, the police sworn to protect 'em all.....really really is a big deal.

Patriotic Americans who love our country know that.....and sincerely wish....that the piper will be paid for that offense against America.
No one attacked members of congress.....let's be truthful here.
People who broke the law should be held accountable for their actions, unless it's a riot approved by the left.
So we had a group of people who were incited into violence. Hmmm......after a non stop barrage of Trump hate by the news media and democrats,for over 4 years, I must say, that reaction did not surprise me at all.

Had someone called this in to the Obama house, that there were naked men who were firing shots while ODing on Fentanyl in the bathroom at Martha's Vineyard house, Progressive would be calling for the death penalty for the prank caller, right?

I'd like to know too.

No one attacked members of congress.....let's be truthful here.

Would that they could.....save for a thin blue line of officers who risked their well-being, their safety, and their lives to keep a mob of Trump cultists away from them. Barely.

If you attack our Congress while our Congressman are assembled and deliberating and do so with the intent to stop a peaceful transfer of power.....well, you are attacking our Representatives. Duh!.

But for the sacrifice of those cops.....we can speculate our Representatives or their young staffers would have been caught, injured, or worse.

Would that they could.....save for a thin blue line of officers who risked their well-being, their safety, and their lives to keep a mob of Trump cultists away from them. Barely.

If you attack our Congress while our Congressman are assembled and deliberating and do so with the intent to stop a peaceful transfer of power.....well, you are attacking our Representatives. Duh!.

But for the sacrifice of those cops.....we can speculate our Representatives or their young staffers would have been caught, injured, or worse.
No one in congress was attacked.....let's be truthful here.
Tell me about the sacrifice of those cops......who sacrificed their life?

Forum List

Back