MTG responds to being swatted

The call has been traced through some site that is linked to swatting. I'm sure it didn't start from her bedroom. Messing with a sitting congress member is a big no no and I'm sure the Fedayeen will look into it.

Fedayeen? Are you trying to be cute? The mutaween have no police power.

Had someone called this in to the Obama house, that there were naked men who were firing shots while ODing on Fentanyl in the bathroom at Martha's Vineyard house, Progressive would be calling for the death penalty for the prank caller, right?
That, but some Democrats would be on the road in the middle of the night hoping to join the wild party at Barack's place.

Ask Admiral Levine.
u6nmj5n4w3h91.jpg

Just another example of how filthy and disgusting democrats are. So far haven't seen any other media outlets talking about this. Lol.
Stupid question and maybe you cant answer it, but does anyone know if they can trace these calls back to the person who swatted them? Can the cops not figure out who a blocked number is? I dont understand why no one ever gets in trouble for it, but there are a thousand examples of it at this point.

Stupid question and maybe you cant answer it, but does anyone know if they can trace these calls back to the person who swatted them? Can the cops not figure out who a blocked number is? I dont understand why no one ever gets in trouble for it, but there are a thousand examples of it at this point.
I don't really know, but as messed up as things are they might not wanna catch this clown.

Forum List

Back