MTG speaks for millions of people who suffered under the lock downs

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) continued her fiery remarks following the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic’s hearing, where she took on congressional witness Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“The Democrats are responsible for the lockdowns, forced vaccinations, kids being forced to stay home, people committing suicide, and all of the horrors that this country lived through during COVID,” Greene said to media after the committee hearing.

She added, “Fauci belongs in prison. He should be tried for mass murder and crimes against humanity. That’s how I feel after that hearing. That’s how the American people feel.”

Earlier in the afternoon, the Georgia congresswoman tore into Fauci at the hearing, saying, “You belong in prison.”

The 83-year-old immunologist was grilled by lawmakers about his pandemic guidance on masking, vaccine mandates, and the lab leak theory under his leadership.

Greene also clashed with Fauci at the hearing when she refused to refer to him with the honorific “doctor,” instead referrinf to him as “Mr. Fauci.”

“Mr. Fauci — because you’re not ‘doctor’; you’re Mr. Fauci in my few minutes 
 that man does not deserve to have a license. As a matter of fact, it should be revoked, and he belongs in prison,” she said at the hearing.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) pushed back on Greene by asking, “In terms of the rules of decorum, are we allowed to deny that a doctor is a doctor just because we don’t want him to be a doctor?”

Comment:
MTG scares the Dirty Democrats by telling the truth.
They want to protect Fauci from prosecution.
MTG is right, Fauci should have his medical license revoked.
Fauci has lied to congress, and he has gotten away with it.
Senator Rand Paul has asked that Fauci be charged with lying to congress.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) continued her fiery remarks following the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic’s hearing, where she took on congressional witness Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“The Democrats are responsible for the lockdowns, forced vaccinations, kids being forced to stay home, people committing suicide, and all of the horrors that this country lived through during COVID,” Greene said to media after the committee hearing.

She added, “Fauci belongs in prison. He should be tried for mass murder and crimes against humanity. That’s how I feel after that hearing. That’s how the American people feel.”

Earlier in the afternoon, the Georgia congresswoman tore into Fauci at the hearing, saying, “You belong in prison.”

The 83-year-old immunologist was grilled by lawmakers about his pandemic guidance on masking, vaccine mandates, and the lab leak theory under his leadership.

Greene also clashed with Fauci at the hearing when she refused to refer to him with the honorific “doctor,” instead referrinf to him as “Mr. Fauci.”

that man does not deserve to have a license. As a matter of fact, it should be revoked, and he belongs in prison,” she said at the hearing.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) pushed back on Greene by asking, “In terms of the rules of decorum, are we allowed to deny that a doctor is a doctor just because we don’t want him to be a doctor?”

Comment:
While I don't actually favor removing people's medical licenses for their professional opinions, I do believe in consistency and fairness. So, if others have had their medical licenses taken away due to their opinions about the pandemic, then we should either restore them (with damages) or take away everyone's, including Fauci's.

Fauci very well may have helped Pfizer create a vaccine in record time, which was the objective at the time. It became obvious later that the vaccine didn't work, it was dangerous and the drug companies prevented cheap, safe and effective alternatives from being used, thus causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths. The only things vaccines did were to give people false hope and to make drug companies enormously wealthier. Biden was the President that got bamboozled even after the vaccine had shown to be ineffective and dangerous. Biden is just a dope with piss poor judgement. Fauci, it turns out, is a murderer. I wish the guys in congress had as many balls as MTG. MAGA

Fauci very well may have helped Pfizer create a vaccine in record time, which was the objective at the time. It became obvious later that the vaccine didn't work, it was dangerous and the drug companies prevented cheap, safe and effective alternatives from being used, thus causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths. The only things vaccines did were to give people false hope and to make drug companies enormously wealthier. Biden was the President that got bamboozled even after the vaccine had shown to be ineffective and dangerous. Biden is just a dope with piss poor judgement. Fauci, it turns out, is a murderer. I wish the guys in congress had as many balls as MTG. MAGA

Now go ahead and explain why pknopp's comment is "fake news."

Because pknopp was attempting to make the award the whole story when it definitely wasn't. MAGA

It's a part of the story. Also Trump standing behind Fauci nearly every time he gave a speech is a part of the story.

The fact that it was the Trump administration that lifted the ban on funding the clinic is a part of the story.

Seems MTG never mentions any of that in her condemnation.

It's a part of the story. Also Trump standing behind Fauci nearly every time he gave a speech is a part of the story.

The fact that it was the Trump administration that lifted the ban on funding the clinic is a part of the story.

Seems MTG never mentions any of that in her condemnation.
Generally, a leader will give way to his expert advisors when making a decision in their field of expertise. You just seem to have a big hardon for everything MAGA, and while that's your prerogative, it makes me less likely to take you seriously. MAGA

Generally, a leader will give way to his expert advisors when making a decision in their field of expertise. You just seem to have a big hardon for everything MAGA, and while that's your prerogative, it makes me less likely to take you seriously. MAGA

I was against the lock downs very early on. What I am against is trying to blame one party for all of it.

That's simply not factual.

Fauci is a hero to the Democrats
faucikadhakjdhakd.jpg

faucikjashdakjdahd.jpg

faucidakdhakda.jpg

Last edited:
The notorious Democrat Hate Monger Stephen Colbert adores Fauci
The dumb liberal bigots seem to be attracted to evil.

Comment:

Fauci wasn't the problem.

Fauci didn't disband the Pandemic Response team
He didn't close down the CDC liaison office in Beijing
He didn't withdraw us from the WHO
He didn't throw out Obama's pandemic response plan.
He didn't fail to restock emergency medical stockpiles for three years
He didn't lie to the American people about how serious this was to avoid rattling the stock market
He didn't tell people to inject bleach or use quack cures like Hydrochloroquinine or Intervecmin
He didn't call it a hoax.

Those things were all done by Convicted Felon Donald Trump.

The left-wing bigot TV host Stephen Colbert attempted to blame Trump.
The Democrats are lying assholes.
Fauci and the crazy Democrat Cultist told people not to use Ivermectin just because they hated Trump.
This probably cost multitudes of people their lives.

Fauci wasn't the problem.

Fauci didn't disband the Pandemic Response team
He didn't close down the CDC liaison office in Beijing
He didn't withdraw us from the WHO
He didn't throw out Obama's pandemic response plan.
He didn't fail to restock emergency medical stockpiles for three years
He didn't lie to the American people about how serious this was to avoid rattling the stock market
He didn't tell people to inject bleach or use quack cures like Hydrochloroquinine or Intervecmin
He didn't call it a hoax.

Those things were all done by Convicted Felon Donald Trump.
the democrats killed people

Comment:
I dont think Fauci belongs in prison

He’s a damn fool but not a criminal, in my opinion

Comment:
Funny thread backing a fucking retard Greene, You're damn near as dumb as her and many other's who thinks Fauci made any decisions. He was an advisor along with other docs, threw out ideas to the President and your orange false God took some and ran with them. So the top man should be before congress answering all the fucked up questions the congress is throwing out. For MTG she needs to be thrown out of congress. Christ, she even told comer she was not going to abide for the rules of the hearing.

Why do all you fucks from the Maga party blame everyone else except your false god?

Forum List

Back