MTG thinks we should investigate companies who stopped donating to the GOP

Curried Goats

Platinum Member
Aug 28, 2021
https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-gop-103731242.html

"You know what they did after January 6, Steve? They stopped donating. All the lobbyists, all the big corporations stopped donating to a whole bunch of my Republican colleagues that they used to donate to," Greene said.

"They said: 'Oh no, we can't support you because of the big lie,' or whatever they want to call it," she continued.

"There is going to be investigations coming," Greene added. "And there should be. There definitely should be, because the way corporations have conducted themselves, I've always called it corporate communism."

She was striped of her committee assignments pretty early on in her tenure so maybe she just doesn't know it isn't the House's job to investigate people who don't want to be associated with you anymore.

"You know what they did after January 6, Steve? They stopped donating. All the lobbyists, all the big corporations stopped donating to a whole bunch of my Republican colleagues that they used to donate to," Greene said.

"They said: 'Oh no, we can't support you because of the big lie,' or whatever they want to call it," she continued.

"There is going to be investigations coming," Greene added. "And there should be. There definitely should be, because the way corporations have conducted themselves, I've always called it corporate communism."

She was striped of her committee assignments pretty early on in her tenure so maybe she just doesn't know it isn't the House's job to investigate people who don't want to be associated with you anymore.
You do know, that the guy she had an affair with, that broke up her marriage, is one of the richest, most powerful liberals in the entire nation?

You don't think that is a bit odd?

:dunno:

It would be sort of like, finding out that Ibram X. Kendi had an affair with David Duke. How much would you believe the MSM narrative after that?

Think McFly, think.

“There’s always people on the fringe, but she seems mean and crazy in a whole different way,” a GOP source who has worked in Congress told me.

What GOP source?

I see a lot of libel and slander, but very short on facts to back up the accusations this piece by TIME. In fact, a lot of controversies, I figured she started, I was informed by this article, were actually provoked by leftists. Or they were staged for public consumption. Very informative.

Interesting. one of the guys she had an affair with? "The grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers." :eusa_think:

James Cox Chambers (born 1956/57) is an American billionaire heir, renewable energy businessman, biodynamic farmer, and filmmaker. As of May 2022, his net worth was estimated at US$4.7 billion[3]

39133446-9246917-The_fitness_fanatic_had_previously_worked_for_Jim_Chambers_the_g-a-13_1613072939848.jpg

The fitness fanatic had previously worked for Jim Chambers, the grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers, at CrossFit Alpharetta in 2012

More shit is going on behind the scenes, than most folks have a clue about. IMO.

The whole partisan thing, is all an illusion.

You do know, that the guy she had an affair with, that broke up her marriage, is one of the richest, most powerful liberals in the entire nation?

It would be sort of like, finding out that Ibram X. Kendi had an affair with David Duke. How much would you believe the MSM narrative after that?

Think McFly, think.

“There’s always people on the fringe, but she seems mean and crazy in a whole different way,” a GOP source who has worked in Congress told me.

What GOP source?

I see a lot of libel and slander, but very short on facts to back up the accusations this piece by TIME. In fact, a lot of controversies, I figured she started, I was informed by this article, were actually provoked by leftists. Or they were staged for public consumption. Very informative.

Interesting. one of the guys she had an affair with? "The grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers." :eusa_think:

James Cox Chambers (born 1956/57) is an American billionaire heir, renewable energy businessman, biodynamic farmer, and filmmaker. As of May 2022, his net worth was estimated at US$4.7 billion[3]

39133446-9246917-The_fitness_fanatic_had_previously_worked_for_Jim_Chambers_the_g-a-13_1613072939848.jpg

The fitness fanatic had previously worked for Jim Chambers, the grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers, at CrossFit Alpharetta in 2012

More shit is going on behind the scenes, than most folks have a clue about. IMO.

Sure it is Q-Ball.

I don't speak Q and didn't feel like purchasing the 10 gallon jug of Bull testosterone to get the complimentary Q decoder ring. You're going to have to spell your conspiracy theory out for me if you want me to know what the fuck you're talking about. 😄

So they're all for saying corporations are people until those "people" don't give them money.

So much for Citizens United, huh?

Let's see how much damage these ignorant orange authoritarians end up doing.
Oh they're still "people", this fascist just thinks we should investigate people who don't donate to her political party. You know, like the Founders wanted. 😄

if they don't want to donate, they shouldn't. There also shouldn't be any dark money for elections or at all.

Think McFly, think.

What GOP source?

I don't want to read about all of her affairs.

Getting money out of politics is one of the required steps we'll need to stop this decay.
Getting money out of politics?

But all the politicians will die

That is like saying you want to reduce the blood supply to cancer cells.

Do Democrats realize that MTG has only the relevance the Democrats provide by constantly obsessing over her?

Of course congress can investigate campaign donations. Congress regulates campaign donations, so they have the power to gather information about campaign donations.

Is investigating companies for NOT donating to Republicans incredibly partisan? Of course it is. Just like every other congressional investigation.

Let them investigate and then next term when the Dems are in power, let the Dems investigate the investigation, and so on. Every minute congress spends investigating asinine things as mock show trials, is a minute they do not spend passing laws to take our money and run our lives.

Whackadoodle Greene serves a specific purpose. She floats the crazy shit trial balloons so that these ideas are out there but the more "moderate" and "reasonable" republicans do not have to take ownership of them unless they catch on with the voters. Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin once occupied this almost official position in the party.

MTG is really stupid.. She's the female version of Trump.

Whackadoodle Greene serves a specific purpose. She floats the crazy shit trial balloons so that these ideas are out there but the more "moderate" and "reasonable" republicans do not have to take ownership of them unless they catch on with the voters. Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin once occupied this almost official position in the party.
This is old. There are a good percentage of Prog politicians who do not have qualifications to flush toilets. But they are rubber stamp voters and give the same old speeches that were given fifty or sixty years ago.

Were they forced to stop donating to republicans by a fascist regime? It's worth an investigation.

Forum List

Back