🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MTG... What good is she?

Lots of losers and misfits in Congress.. Are weirdos the only ones running for office?
Sure.

First, look at what you have to go through to even run. Second, what kind of person is willing to go through all that, and put their family through it?

We have long since passed the point at which our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck OUT of POLITICS. That's our own fault.

she is PERFECT! Anything Leftists want, she opposes........especially if it costs me cash, money, moollah, denero, etc.
Ah, so you imagine what she does is all about you personally.. What a shocker!
urawhatnow?

Last edited:
Unless you think a human that looks like a bobble head doll is perfect, rght?
And that is what its all about. And has been. But Repubs have been very minor in the same way of demeaning people like you do. All of the insults, demeaning, and vicious attacks on TV are against Repubs or Non Progs. There are vicious attacks that could be on SNL, Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert, the View, and so many others. How about Maxine Waters insults and skits. She has given us so much of vulgarity to work with. Not one insult. Not one. There will be no compassion if the system tanks for these cretins. You treat producers like shit, and uplift scum into godhood.

I voted for the spectacularly mediocre Biden, or more accurately, against the ugliness that is Trumpism. Like so many others.

See? I don't have to deflect. You just walked right into that. Do better. You're boring as hell.
You voted for a senile incompetent corrupt pedophile who sells his office to the highest bidder.

You deflect constantly by pretending he is in any way preferable to Trump.

and lets not forget that shes also a known associate of the planners of the 1/6 attack. The attackers had detailed layouts of secure rooms and passages not available to the public. Someone gave them those details. The had help from members of Congress. My money is on greene.

and lets not forget that shes also a known associate of the planners of the 1/6 attack. The attackers had detailed layouts of secure rooms and passages not available to the public. Someone gave them those details. The had help from members of Congress. My money is on greene.
Please show us the materials you used in coming to the conclusions you just stated.

Who are the planners of 1/6? What "help?" What "plans?"

Who are the planners of 1/6? What "help?" What "plans?"
Several people have been found to have preplanned their actions. It wasnt a sponteous march gone wrong. It was a preplanned attack. I have my doubts that Trump knew about it, but membees of several group, sucas the proud boys, preplanned everything. The FBI found a number of online messages about the attacking from as early as December, where they talk about target capital police and taking them out since they are the main threat.

Theres no evidence tha Trump was involved in the planning, so the likely scenerio is that Trump intended it to be a protest, but various members of his more radical supporters planned on violence from the start, and everyone else just gotcaught up in it and joined in because they didnt know what else to do.

Forum List

Back