🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MTG... What good is she?

If you leftists could stop projecting your racism on others, that'd be great.
What racism.
Are you projecting Liberals are Racists?
Or Winco is racist?

I'd love to hear your response.

You're saying MTG supporters are motivated by racism.

You're projecting your own racism. You and your fellow leftists.

If you're feeling your toes stepped on, there's a reason.
WEAK.
Way to NOT answer the question. POS.

What exact question did you claim to answer?
You didn't answer the question.
Yes, I did, you clown. You said:

Winco said:
MTG is Good for White America.
Pure Snow.
She love her and protects her WHITENESS.
POS.

I said you should stop projecting your racism on others. You asked...

What racism.
Are you projecting Liberals are Racists?
Or Winco is racist?

I said, "You're projecting your own racism. You and your fellow leftists."

You don't like it? Tough shit. But stop lying. I answered your question.

Marjorie Taylor Greene. Major GOP troll.

"No, she hasn't sponsored legislation that's passed any chamber of Congress. And no, she hasn't been able to retain any of her House committee assignments. But somehow, with no political experience, Greene has proven herself highly proficient in activating the GOP's most fringe elements, stirring up saucy interpersonal drama on Capitol Hill, promoting grandiose right-wing conspiracy theories online, and fanning the flames of the conservative culture war."

Why would anyone vote for somebody like her? It's true, she hasn't passed any legislation. All she does is spew garbage.
That is what the GOP of today likes.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been nominated, and has won as the biggest troll of 2021.
Congratulations!

"Greene has said that she is just "just getting started." It's not exactly clear what she means by this, since she hasn't actually achieved anything legislatively. But as CNN's Chris Cillizza puts, "she doesn't care about being in party leadership. Or passing legislation. Or even serving on committees. She cares about building her brand via social media trolling and TV appearances on home-field networks. That's her path to influence and power within the GOP."

She owns da libs. Legislation is for chumps.

It's OK, if the repubs manage to regain power, she will have all of her committee assignments restored, and if the repubs have any balls, they'll remove several dems from theirs....lol who am I kidding. Repubs in congress have no balls, they'll play kissy kissy with the dems until the next time dems take back power, and then the dems will steamroll repubs again.

Republican congress never learns or are trying to play nice too much.

Marjorie Taylor Greene. Major GOP troll.

"No, she hasn't sponsored legislation that's passed any chamber of Congress. And no, she hasn't been able to retain any of her House committee assignments. But somehow, with no political experience, Greene has proven herself highly proficient in activating the GOP's most fringe elements, stirring up saucy interpersonal drama on Capitol Hill, promoting grandiose right-wing conspiracy theories online, and fanning the flames of the conservative culture war."

Why would anyone vote for somebody like her? It's true, she hasn't passed any legislation. All she does is spew garbage.
That is what the GOP of today likes.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been nominated, and has won as the biggest troll of 2021.
Congratulations!

"Greene has said that she is just "just getting started." It's not exactly clear what she means by this, since she hasn't actually achieved anything legislatively. But as CNN's Chris Cillizza puts, "she doesn't care about being in party leadership. Or passing legislation. Or even serving on committees. She cares about building her brand via social media trolling and TV appearances on home-field networks. That's her path to influence and power within the GOP."

She's a 3rd rate useless social media influencer who pretends to be a piss poor lawmaker. An ugly, bleach blonde Karen that represents the worst entitled miscreants of American society.

A magaturd deluxe.

Forum List

Back