🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MTG... What good is she?

What kind of questions are you able to take seriously and answer seriously these days?
I remember when you weren’t scared as fuck of opposition and opposing views…Remember those days?
Everything that comes out of their mouths these days is whistling past the graveyard. The shrillness belies their desperation and fear with every post.

I have to tell you Mac, it is strange that you refuse to acknowledge that a whole bunch of your side stinks!

If we had our way, Mconnell would go, Romney would too, Murkowski out of here! As far as on the House side, I could find 20 to boot easy if I tried. To radical doesn't make it, but neither does pretending to be a conservative while being a RINO.

And do not be upset with Manchin for killing BBB. After all, we had Mcain, and he screwed up everything for us. Now we are even-)
The GOP had Jeff Flake and McShitstain

Marjorie Taylor Greene. Major GOP troll.

"No, she hasn't sponsored legislation that's passed any chamber of Congress. And no, she hasn't been able to retain any of her House committee assignments. But somehow, with no political experience, Greene has proven herself highly proficient in activating the GOP's most fringe elements, stirring up saucy interpersonal drama on Capitol Hill, promoting grandiose right-wing conspiracy theories online, and fanning the flames of the conservative culture war."

Why would anyone vote for somebody like her? It's true, she hasn't passed any legislation. All she does is spew garbage.
That is what the GOP of today likes.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been nominated, and has won as the biggest troll of 2021.
Congratulations!

"Greene has said that she is just "just getting started." It's not exactly clear what she means by this, since she hasn't actually achieved anything legislatively. But as CNN's Chris Cillizza puts, "she doesn't care about being in party leadership. Or passing legislation. Or even serving on committees. She cares about building her brand via social media trolling and TV appearances on home-field networks. That's her path to influence and power within the GOP."

She is just the VOTERS response to the SQUAD. Fair play, now the Dims have to deal with her.

The GOP had Jeff Flake and McShitstain

And just imagine, if they still had Flake and Mcain, it would've passed. But of course, they knew better, lol. It wasn't just Manchin, it was Sinema also.

These 2 may be DEMOCRATS, but they are NOT far Leftists. As far as Sinema, I doubt I will contribute unless I see more from her, but Manchin, YES I will, and I am conservative. He has shown he has balls, and that he will do what is best, even going against his own party to do it.

I know he will NOT vote the way I wish him to 60% of the time, but he WILL vote for what is best for the country if it gets out of hand. That is all I can ask for, and is a whole lot better than one of our own, Lisa Murkowski!

She makes Georgia look like a place where ignorance reigns. By it's followers especially.
She's an empowered woman, and I know that scares you sexist fuckers. You don't know how to relate to a truly strong woman if you can't slap her the fuck back into her place.

You guys are such children! It's so much fun! Thanks for the entertainment while the weather has me stuck at home. Really, I appreciate it. I'd be pretty bored if not for you clowns.

And just imagine, if they still had Flake and Mcain, it would've passed. But of course, they knew better, lol. It wasn't just Manchin, it was Sinema also.

These 2 may be DEMOCRATS, but they are NOT far Leftists. As far as Sinema, I doubt I will contribute unless I see more from her, but Manchin, YES I will, and I am conservative. He has shown he has balls, and that he will do what is best, even going against his own party to do it.

I know he will NOT vote the way I wish him to 60% of the time, but he WILL vote for what is best for the country if it gets out of hand. That is all I can ask for, and is a whole lot better than one of our own, Lisa Murkowski!
Manchin is a corrupt POS.

I don't come here to "debate" (ha).

If you don't like that, too bad. There are plenty of other people here who will show you attention.

Wow Mac, 91,000 posts in 10 years! You are entering into PAID POSTER territory.

Just between you and I-) do you converse with Rightwinger about how to keep responses down to a line or 2 to keep the money flowing?

Wait, wait, that was a silly question by me, and I apologize. You being from the financial industry and all, I am sure you already know how to bolster the bottom line, lololololol!

MTG is Good for White America.
Pure Snow.
She love her and protects her WHITENESS.
POS.

Wow Mac, 91,000 posts in 10 years! You are entering into PAID POSTER territory.

Just between you and I-) do you converse with Rightwinger about how to keep responses down to a line or 2 to keep the money flowing?

Wait, wait, that was a silly question by me, and I apologize. You being from the financial industry and all, I am sure you already know how to bolster the bottom line, lololololol!
So true!

And the thread continues to be about me.

Forum List

Back