MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
It’s kind of convenient for the Alarmist isn’t it.
You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?
AND once again you refuse to acknowledge that your so called 'scientists' have failed in every prediction they have ever made by empirical observations. Yet you believe even though every prediction fails? Do you have a clue what falsified means?
No, I think the predictions are coming to fruition. Time frames may have been off, but the effects are becoming clearer. Stronger storms. Rising seas. Acidification of the ocean. Migration of species, Disappearing glaciers. More extreme weather. Like the outer bands of a hurricane, these are the warning signs.

No, I think the predictions are coming to fruition. Time frames may have been off, but the effects are becoming clearer. Stronger storms. Rising seas. Acidification of the ocean. Migration of species, Disappearing glaciers. More extreme weather. Like the outer bands of a hurricane, these are the warning signs.
Witness the ever-moving goalposts of the doomsayers...Everything will eventually end up sucking ass, just give it more time.

Wrong, I expect for all of us to live with the conveniences of modern society but in a sustainable way.
"Sustainable" as defined how and by whom?
When I was kid, my very conservative parents inculcated in me never to waste. But whoa, I guess that is now a Marxist concept. You can't make this stuff up! (Not you but another poster indicated that)

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?
AND once again you refuse to acknowledge that your so called 'scientists' have failed in every prediction they have ever made by empirical observations. Yet you believe even though every prediction fails? Do you have a clue what falsified means?
Time frames Off? MY ASS THEY ARE... the models FAILED..
cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

"So our predictions were wrong. But its going to happen, we just know it is"

Moron's

Last edited:
Wrong, I expect for all of us to live with the conveniences of modern society but in a sustainable way.
When I was kid, my very conservative parents inculcated in me never to waste. But whoa, I guess that is now a Marxist concept. You can't make this stuff up!
That's not an answer to the question....That's not even a good dodge.

Now, who gets to determine what is "sustainable", and by what fixed set of measurements and/or principle(s) define it?

It means that the Left wants to make draconian economic decisions without any real proof.
In Science there are three levels of proof.
1) Law
2) Theorem
3) Hypothesis
Anthropogenic global warming is just a weak Hypothesis.
It’s foolish to make huge global economic decisions based on a weak Hypothesis

Last edited:
It means that the Left wants to make draconian economic decisions without any real proof.
In Science there are three levels of proof.
1) Law
2) Theorem
3) Hypothesis
Anthropogenic global warming is just a weak Hypothesis.
It’s foolish to make huge global economic decision based on a weak Hypothesis

science.jpg

When I was kid, my very conservative parents inculcated in me never to waste. But whoa, I guess that is now a Marxist concept. You can't make this stuff up! (Not you but another poster indicated that)
WOW...

Your called out on your Marxist belief, terms, and now you want to cry, take your ball, and go home.... Typical left wing idiot...

When I was kid, my very conservative parents inculcated in me never to waste. But whoa, I guess that is now a Marxist concept. You can't make this stuff up!
That's not an answer to the question....That's not even a good dodge.

Now, who gets to determine what is "sustainable", and by what fixed set of measurements and/or principle(s) define it?

You do ask a good questions as what is "sustainable". My definition is the management of resources to retain balance between their use and replenishment. I think any matrix or measurement is hard to define as it would change from resource to resource. We know that when certain groups of whales were endangered we enacted bans and areas for whaling to preserve these whales. Who decides? We do ultimately.

WOW...

Your called out on your Marxist belief, terms, and now you want to cry, take your ball, and go home.... Typical left wing idiot...
Where do you come up with this stuff. Do you even know what Maxism is? I always know I have won an argument when name calling comes into play.

Watching Meet the Press. They have dedicated the whole hour to climate change. They have no deniers on the panel and as Chuck Todd correctly stated the science is long since settled. Now it is time to discuss solutions.

A recent poll shows even a majority of Republicans do not dispute anthropogenic climate change.
Opinion | More Republicans Than You Think Support Action on Climate Change

I applaud Meet the Press. Time to push deniers and their pseudo science to the curb or back into closet. Choose your metaphor. They are just standing in the way and are no more than obstructionists.

We need to discuss only solutions and adaptations.

That's funny. If the "science were settled" they shouldn't have any problem arguing facts with a denier. The fact that they aren't brave enough to do so tells me the science is far from settled. What you have just described, and endorsed, is propaganda pure and simple. I thought you were supposed to be able to think critically. People who can think critically aren't afraid of someone with an alternate position.

Watching Meet the Press. They have dedicated the whole hour to climate change. They have no deniers on the panel and as Chuck Todd correctly stated the science is long since settled. Now it is time to discuss solutions.

A recent poll shows even a majority of Republicans do not dispute anthropogenic climate change.

I applaud Meet the Press. Time to push deniers and their pseudo science to the curb or back into closet. Choose your metaphor. They are just standing in the way and are no more than obstructionists.

That's funny. If the "science were settled" they shouldn't have any problem arguing facts with a denier. The fact that they aren't brave enough to do so tells me the science is far from settled. What you have just described, and endorsed, is propaganda pure and simple. I thought you were supposed to be able to think critically. People who can think critically aren't afraid of someone with an alternate position.
There are hundreds of threads debating the science. Debating the science is no more than noise now. Time to get to work on finding and debating solutions.

WOW...

Where do you come up with this stuff. Do you even know what Maxism is? I always know I have won an argument when name calling comes into play.
LOL

Your a Marxist! You are exposed. The term is bantered by the UN Marxists as "Sustainable Development". Now you want to run from it... Priceless...

You do ask a good questions as what is "sustainable". My definition is the management of resources to retain balance between their use and replenishment. I think any matrix r measurement is hard to define as it would change from resource to resource. We know that when certain groups of whales were endangered we enacted bans and areas for whaling to preserve these whales. Who decides? We do ultimately.
IOW, you have no real and fixed definition, because there isn't one and cannot ever be one...But, as a student of semantics and linguistics, I already knew that.

And just like the good little statist that you are, you want to build immense bureaucracies and empower innumerable bureaucrats to enforce the undefinable.....All to be paid for by the people they'll lord over.

If that's not Marxist, nothing is.

There are hundreds of threads debating the science. Debating the science is no more than noise now. Time to get to work on finding and debating solutions.

What do you call a person who is wanting to force changes onto the public because of a made up fantasy problem?

WOW...

LOL

Your a Marxist! You are exposed. The term is bantered by the UN Marxists as "Sustainable Development". Now you want to run from it... Priceless...
Obviously you do not what Marxism is.

john I gave you all the solutions we need,
you not just ignore them but advance what you say is a problem by not doing them

WOW...

LOL

Obviously you do not what Marxism is.
Keep running.... You haven't lost that name yet...

Forum List

Back