MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

That's nice kid.

Your sophist games are noted and dismissed.

What is your real agenda? What is this really about?
Sophist games?

I'm shooing you off. Nothing more.

If you were really done, you would just stop replying.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

So, your real goal must be something else.
Lol.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

Lol again.

every notable climate/weather event is because of something to be blamed upon modern industrial living.
Goofy deniers have to invent these little dollies to knock over...since they know less than nothing about any of this.... Uneducated slobs creating low hanging fruit for themselves...

Your sophist games are noted and dismissed.

What is your real agenda? What is this really about?
Sophist games?

Lol.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.
Awwww come on, he's funny.

Sophist games?

Lol.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.

He admitted that that was not the case, at least with him.
See? He's hilarious!

every notable climate/weather event is because of something to be blamed upon modern industrial living.
Goofy deniers have to invent these little dollies to knock over...since they know less than nothing about any of this.... Uneducated slobs creating low hanging fruit for themselves...
I'm a lot more educated on the topic that you might have thought, Gomer.

I guess Climategate never happened and your so called 'scientists' lied, fabricated data, and systematically suppressed dissenting opinions through censorship.

Climategate occurred in 2009, nearly 10 years ago. Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, and found no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.
Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there? Now why would they NOT have an independent review by a balanced panel of experts?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..
"Your and idiot".

I know it's just a typo but you gotta be real careful when calling somebody else stupid or you end up looking like the dumb one.

I always find any thread/subject matter/challenge humorous in a sad way when the initial attempt is to block anyone with an opposing opinion, whether it be climate change (which is a natural phenomenon and not the man-made disaster fakes like Al Gore make millions promoting) or the Mueller lying fiasco costing taxpayers millions of dollars even while there is a shutdown.

I always find any thread/subject matter/challenge humorous in a sad way when the initial attempt is to block anyone with an opposing opinion, whether it be climate change (which is a natural phenomenon and not the man-made disaster fakes like Al Gore make millions promoting) or the Mueller lying fiasco costing taxpayers millions of dollars even while there is a shutdown.
Well cry us a river. Like I said, we also won't be inviting the flat earthers to the table, or the evolution deniers, or the idiot anti vaxxers.

When I was kid, my very conservative parents inculcated in me never to waste. But whoa, I guess that is now a Marxist concept. You can't make this stuff up! (Not you but another poster indicated that)
WOW...

Your called out on your Marxist belief, terms, and now you want to cry, take your ball, and go home.... Typical left wing idiot...
Where do you come up with this stuff. Do you even know what Maxism is? I always know I have won an argument when name calling comes into play.
LOL

Your a Marxist! You are exposed. The term is bantered by the UN Marxists as "Sustainable Development". Now you want to run from it... Priceless...
Obviously you do not what Marxism is.
Keep running.... You haven't lost that name yet...
You know your ridiculous naming calling of everyone that disagrees with you a Marxist, makes you the Groucho Marx of this forum and colors all that you argue for. I can't even take you seriously if you resort to this kind of infantile discussion.

I know enough to know the real fools when I see them....Like you, Mr. Pyle.
Yeah, this is pretty much always where you deniers end up....whiny little bitch tantrums on anonymous message boards ...

Why not publish some denier science? You know, since there isn't any.

I know enough to know the real fools when I see them....Like you, Mr. Pyle.
Yeah, this is pretty much always where you deniers end up....whiny little bitch tantrums on anonymous message boards ...

Why not publish some denier science? You know, since there isn't any.
All I need to know to tell me that someone I'm dealing with doesn't know jack shit, is when they toss around the old chestnuts of "sustainability" and "denier"....Why not throw in "denialist" and make it an ignoramus trifecta, Private Pyle?

I guess Climategate never happened and your so called 'scientists' lied, fabricated data, and systematically suppressed dissenting opinions through censorship.

Climategate occurred in 2009, nearly 10 years ago. Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, and found no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.
Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there? Now why would they NOT have an independent review by a balanced panel of experts?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..
"Your and idiot".

I know it's just a typo but you gotta be real careful when calling somebody else stupid or you end up looking like the dumb one.
But I do it using facts that you can not rebut... Makes those who reply look even more stupid... Don't you think?

"Your and idiot".

But I do it using facts that you can not rebut... Makes those who reply look even more stupid... Don't you think?
Lol, be serious. You're a climate denying, tRump supporting, conservitard. You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up yer butt.

"Your and idiot".

Lol, be serious. You're a climate denying, tRump supporting, conservitard. You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up yer butt.
LOL...

Amazing... Not one empirical fact or observation to prove your assertions... Heck there isn't even a relevant topic point... Just a bunch of name calling...

I love it when left-tards admit they are defeated....

"Your and idiot".

LOL...

Amazing... Not one empirical fact or observation to prove your assertions... Heck there isn't even a relevant topic point... Just a bunch of name calling...

I love it when left-tards admit they are defeated....
Lmao! You've presented no facts.

Ad hominem recriminations: another useful signal to recognize that the individual in question has NFI what he's blabbering about.
Lol, I've realized the futility of arguing with a climate deniers faith.

Forum List

Back