MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
It’s kind of convenient for the Alarmist isn’t it.
You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?
AND once again you refuse to acknowledge that your so called 'scientists' have failed in every prediction they have ever made by empirical observations. Yet you believe even though every prediction fails? Do you have a clue what falsified means?
No, I think the predictions are coming to fruition. Time frames may have been off, but the effects are becoming clearer. Stronger storms. Rising seas. Acidification of the ocean. Migration of species, Disappearing glaciers. More extreme weather. Like the outer bands of a hurricane, these are the warning signs.

Stronger storms - like this?

The end of 2018 could mark a meteorological novelty: This year could be the first in the modern record in which not a single violent tornado — those ranked EF4 or EF5 on the Enhanced Fujita scale — touched down in the United States.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-violent-tornadoes-
2018_us_5c2447efe4b08aaf7a8d8e28

What a tool.

Lol, be serious. You're a climate denying, tRump supporting, conservitard. You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up yer butt.
Ad hominem recriminations: another useful signal to recognize that the individual in question has NFI what he's blabbering about.
Lol, I've realized the futility of arguing with a climate deniers faith.
And I've learned to recognize lack of self-awareness and projection when I see them.

I know enough to know the real fools when I see them....Like you, Mr. Pyle.
Yeah, this is pretty much always where you deniers end up....whiny little bitch tantrums on anonymous message boards ...

Why not publish some denier science? You know, since there isn't any.
All I need to know to tell me that someone I'm dealing with doesn't know jack shit, is when they toss around the old chestnuts of "sustainability" and "denier"....Why not throw in "denialist" and make it an ignoramus trifecta, Private Pyle?
Stop your crybabying. Denier is the correct word for you. Skeptic is not.

Lol, be serious. You're a climate denying, tRump supporting, conservitard. You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up yer butt.
Ad hominem recriminations: another useful signal to recognize that the individual in question has NFI what he's blabbering about.
And I've learned to recognize lack of self-awareness and projection when I see them.
That's not surprising. I'm sure you look in a mirror daily.

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?
AND once again you refuse to acknowledge that your so called 'scientists' have failed in every prediction they have ever made by empirical observations. Yet you believe even though every prediction fails? Do you have a clue what falsified means?
No, I think the predictions are coming to fruition. Time frames may have been off, but the effects are becoming clearer. Stronger storms. Rising seas. Acidification of the ocean. Migration of species, Disappearing glaciers. More extreme weather. Like the outer bands of a hurricane, these are the warning signs.

The end of 2018 could mark a meteorological novelty: This year could be the first in the modern record in which not a single violent tornado — those ranked EF4 or EF5 on the Enhanced Fujita scale — touched down in the United States.

What a tool.
See, might as well broadcast to the world that you don't understand any of this. You just embarrassed yourself.

Wow....I'm in a "debate" with Pee-wee Herman!..:auiqs.jpg:

Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there? Now why would they NOT have an independent review by a balanced panel of experts?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..
"Your and idiot".

I know it's just a typo but you gotta be real careful when calling somebody else stupid or you end up looking like the dumb one.
But I do it using facts that you can not rebut... Makes those who reply look even more stupid... Don't you think?
LOL...

Amazing... Not one empirical fact or observation to prove your assertions... Heck there isn't even a relevant topic point... Just a bunch of name calling...

I love it when left-tards admit they are defeated....
Lmao! You've presented no facts.

Arguing with an idiot... No end to the useless posts from them.. Again, please post even one fact you say proves AGW and the need to give up my freedoms..

Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there? Now why would they NOT have an independent review by a balanced panel of experts?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..
"Your and idiot".

I know it's just a typo but you gotta be real careful when calling somebody else stupid or you end up looking like the dumb one.
But I do it using facts that you can not rebut... Makes those who reply look even more stupid... Don't you think?
LOL...

Amazing... Not one empirical fact or observation to prove your assertions... Heck there isn't even a relevant topic point... Just a bunch of name calling...

isnt that the point creep,,,we've been given no facts

What a tool.
See, might as well broadcast to the world that you don't understand any of this. You just embarrassed yourself.

All I'm broadcasting is how nonsensical your Global Warming Religion is.

Wow....I'm in a "debate" with Pee-wee Herman!..:auiqs.jpg:
Well I'll just leave you to it then, then I'm sure Peewee has you well in hand.

You kids play nice!

"Your and idiot".

LOL...

Arguing with an idiot... No end to the useless posts from them.. Again, please post even one fact you say proves AGW and the need to give up my freedoms..
See what I mean?

Wow, what a ridiculous supposition. Unless we go back a few hundred years nobody leads a perfectly green life. We need to talk solutions not your ludicrous deflections.

You greenies are the ones claiming that the world is in danger, now when called on to tell what sacrifices you have done, you get testy.

That's because the Greenies expect to continue living with all of the conveniences of modern society while forcing others to live with less.
Wrong, I expect for all of us to live with the conveniences of modern society but in a sustainable way.

Which shows that you have not really thought about this seriously.
What is it that I have wrote in the above post that you disagree with and why?

The scale of the alleged problem that you libs have claimed, is such that any program that would have a serious impact on the factors you want to address, ie carbon admissions, would lead to extreme hardships to the vast majority of the First World AND end any chance of the developing nations achieving First World status.

That you think you can have your cake and eat it too, shows that you have not thought seriously about the implications of the policies you push.

"Your and idiot".

LOL...

Lol, you've refused to acknowledge the facts you've been given over and over.

LOL...

Lol, you've refused to acknowledge the facts you've been given over and over.

Get back to us when you actually provide some facts.

Forum List

Back