MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

You guys are really the crown fools of deflection. I have planted trees all over my yard. Do you really have to be led by the hand on every statement.

but how many,,,4-5 trees are not going to save the world

and since your commitment only includes your own yard its clear youre a fraud

and I can only assume you live in a house and drive a car,,,so for you to tell us what we should do while its you thats the problem is hypocrisy at its best

come back and talk to us when you fixed your own house and the problems you cause

Wow, what a ridiculous supposition. Unless we go back a few hundred years nobody leads a perfectly green life. We need to talk solutions not your ludicrous deflections.

You greenies are the ones claiming that the world is in danger, now when called on to tell what sacrifices you have done, you get testy.
What that other poster said is that if one drives a car, one cannot claim to be concerned about green issues. That is what is ridiculous. I do drive a hybrid, will be buying a plugin and purposefully rented an office by my home I walk back and forth to each and every day.

If the problem is half as great as you libs claim, your steps are not nearly enough. And when/if you ever succeed in making your agenda national policy, far greater hardships will be forced on you and the rest of US.

If you are not prepared for those sacrifices, you should reconsider your support of policies that will lead to them.
You are deflecting. You mention hardship. Once again you miss the point. There will be hardship one way or another. Pay now or pay later. We can make changes on our own terms or have them forced upon us. That is all I am saying. An ostrich has never been saved from a predator by putting his head in a hole.

LOL my back yard is a jungle because I have refused to cut down a single tree.
that didnt answer my question,,,how many trees did you plant last yr??

I ask because any honest environmentalist knows that trees are the only real solution,,,,all the rest is just fascist bullsht

He can't tell the difference between planting and not cutting.

You guys are really the crown fools of deflection. I have planted trees all over my yard. Do you really have to be led by the hand on every statement.

and I can only assume you live in a house and drive a car,,,so for you to tell us what we should do while its you thats the problem is hypocrisy at its best

come back and talk to us when you fixed your own house and the problems you cause

Wow, what a ridiculous supposition. Unless we go back a few hundred years nobody leads a perfectly green life. We need to talk solutions not your ludicrous deflections.

what I've proposed is a real solution,,,what you propose is people control..

mine will result in success long before yours will

Sophist games?

I'm shooing you off. Nothing more.

If you were really done, you would just stop replying.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

So, your real goal must be something else.
Lol.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.
I guess Climategate never happened and your so called 'scientists' lied, fabricated data, and systematically suppressed dissenting opinions through censorship.

Climategate occurred in 2009, nearly 10 years ago. Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, and found no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.

You greenies are the ones claiming that the world is in danger, now when called on to tell what sacrifices you have done, you get testy.
What that other poster said is that if one drives a car, one cannot claim to be concerned about green issues. That is what is ridiculous. I do drive a hybrid, will be buying a plugin and purposefully rented an office by my home I walk back and forth to each and every day.

If the problem is half as great as you libs claim, your steps are not nearly enough. And when/if you ever succeed in making your agenda national policy, far greater hardships will be forced on you and the rest of US.

If you are not prepared for those sacrifices, you should reconsider your support of policies that will lead to them.
You are deflecting. You mention hardship. Once again you miss the point. There will be hardship one way or another. Pay now or pay later. We can make changes on our own terms or have them forced upon us. That is all I am saying. An ostrich has never been saved from a predator by putting his head in a hole.

The "solutions" that you want us to pay for today, will not actually do anything.

We will pay now, for nothing.

He can't tell the difference between planting and not cutting.

That's because the Greenies expect to continue living with all of the conveniences of modern society while forcing others to live with less.
Wrong, I expect for all of us to live with the conveniences of modern society but in a sustainable way.

That's because the Greenies expect to continue living with all of the conveniences of modern society while forcing others to live with less.
Wrong, I expect for all of us to live with the conveniences of modern society but in a sustainable way.

Which shows that you have not really thought about this seriously.

The "solutions" that you want us to pay for today, will not actually do anything.

I disagree. Environmental solutions do work and have worked in the past. I welcome the debate on climate change solutions. I want the ones that work. That is why cap and trade is a good start. It has a track record that worked.

Lol.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.
I guess Climategate never happened and your so called 'scientists' lied, fabricated data, and systematically suppressed dissenting opinions through censorship.

Climategate occurred in 2009, nearly 10 years ago. Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, and found no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.
Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there? Now why would they NOT have an independent review by a balanced panel of experts?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..

Last edited:

Which shows that you have not really thought about this seriously.
What is it that I have wrote in the above post that you disagree with and why?

Last edited:

Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there?

Your and idiot and have nothing but 'appeals to authority' fallacy arguments.. You ignore the facts and the empirical evidence which shows your religion a farce..
You are engaging in conspiracy theory thinking. Not everything is conspiracy. I will first note that this thread is about solutions and not to debate the science of climate change, but it seems to me that empirical evidence is more than abundant concerning man's role in effecting the changing climate.

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
It’s kind of convenient for the Alarmist isn’t it.

Eight internal committees of PAL REVIEWERS.... NO COLLUSION or misconduct in that now is there?

You are engaging in conspiracy theory thinking. Not everything is conspiracy. I will first note that this thread is about solutions and not to debate the science of climate change, but it seems to me that empirical evidence is more than abundant concerning man's role in effecting the changing climate.
Solutions to a fantasy problem....

You truly are a top shelf useful idiot..

Notice that the Climate Change Armageddon time frame is outside of today's voter's life span.
You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?

Anybody with any common sense understands that "climate change" is a political rather than a scientific issue. A hundred years ago we barely explored the North Pole and Antarctica was a mystery and Africa was the Dark Continent. Government agencies assigned with the responsibility of predicting the weather in the dawn of the 20th century relied on swinging a thermometer on a string and studying the changes in cloud formations. Today we have temperature sensors on every corner of the globe not to mention satellite technology. The political climate rather than the geological climate created ( federally funded) politically motivated "climate theorists" who rely on modern data that they claim conflicts with 19th century data. Climate revisionists claim that the Industrial Age caused droughts in Africa when geological data indicates that the climate has been changing since glaciers gouged out the Great Lakes. The sun is a finicky bitch and we need to enjoy the balmy weather while we can but lefties never have a nice day..

And how do we do that by destroying our economy with nonsensical fake energy cons used to transfer wealth and income from workers to Global Statists?

I disagree. Environmental solutions do work and have worked in the past. I welcome the debate on climate change solutions. I want the ones that work. That is why cap and trade is a good start. It has a track record that worked.

How incredibly gullible.

You're right. Nearly all of us debating this issue will be dead or in a nursing home by the time the real impact of climate change hits. Does that fact relief us from our obligation to deal with the issue for future generations?
AND once again you refuse to acknowledge that your so called 'scientists' have failed in every prediction they have ever made by empirical observations. Yet you believe even though every prediction fails? Do you have a clue what falsified means?
When your hypothesis fails to match reality it means your modeling failed to properly predict the outcome. This means your model is worthless to make policy from... Yet you insist... Are you stupid or is it something else?

Solutions to a fantasy problem....

You truly are a top shelf useful idiot..
You can name call, but that does not take away that our changing climate and our role in it needs to be addressed and dealt with.

Forum List

Back