🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair

Which is why we don’t run the country in accordance with MTV polls.

Tell that to Leslie Moonves and the powers that be at CBS who've overwhelmingly solicited Millenials' votes in the past two presidential elections.
Asking for votes is not running the country, it's how you win elections. Why am I not surprised that you don't know that.

You care to expound on this little piece of idiotic drivel?

I really can't wait for you to explain how people running for office for votes get there and then aren't running the country.

This should be good.

This just in, a new poll with a majority of youngins want to get UE directly out of college unless they are making 150k a year, their student loans of 9 years cleared off the books and they have 100% job security unless they want to tell their boss to fuck themselves that day and walk out...

Quick Dems, win back the youth vote, it's ez there because you can buy that one with other peoples money... that we currently are out of and running a massive deficit over.

THIS does NOT look good for the democrat/subversive tickets for 2014.... If the heads full of mush can figure this out, big trouble awaits them! :D

A MTV survey found something shocking about Millennials: 88% think affirmative action policies are unfair. Translation: 88% of Millennials are racist, or something. Well, at least that’s probably how the folks at MSNBC will take it. […] The survey found that 88% oppose such programs because they “believe that favoring one race over another is unfair, because of their belief in equality.” ....

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair | CNS News

I wouldn't read to much into it I would be mildly shocked if the MTV crowd knew what affirmative action was.

Tell that to Leslie Moonves and the powers that be at CBS who've overwhelmingly solicited Millenials' votes in the past two presidential elections.
Asking for votes is not running the country, it's how you win elections. Why am I not surprised that you don't know that.

I really can't wait for you to explain how people running for office for votes get there and then aren't running the country.

This should be good.
It's s shame you have no brain. You ask for their votes, and then you run the country as necessary, if you're doing it right.

Well, the 88% are dumbasses.

When their lily white children don't have Affirmative Action and the whole country is crawling with Hispanics......

........they are going to wish they had AA back.

There is equality and then there is....oh damn! WE are the minority.

Try and try to tell them and they just don't comprehend.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

THIS does NOT look good for the democrat/subversive tickets for 2014.... If the heads full of mush can figure this out, big trouble awaits them! :D

A MTV survey found something shocking about Millennials: 88% think affirmative action policies are unfair. Translation: 88% of Millennials are racist, or something. Well, at least that’s probably how the folks at MSNBC will take it. […] The survey found that 88% oppose such programs because they “believe that favoring one race over another is unfair, because of their belief in equality.” ....

I wouldn't read to much into it I would be mildly shocked if the MTV crowd knew what affirmative action was.

I would tend to disagree, as these children, have had AA banged into their heads for all their school years by the subversive left as one of the main points of their manipulation of minds full of mush.... Perhaps the fact, that they have degrees now, and the local burger tosser makes more money than they do, has much to do with it!

What they know is it sounds unfair, which it can be. What they don't know, because it's so vastly better now, is why we put in place such a thing. It worked so well they don't even know it was ever any different just like they don't know you used to wait for your TV show to come on, on the one color TV in the house, not fire up YouTube on your cell phone.

I would tend to disagree, as these children, have had AA banged into their heads for all their school years by the subversive left as one of the main points of their manipulation of minds full of mush.... Perhaps the fact, that they have degrees now, and the local burger tosser makes more money than they do, has much to do with it!
No, they don't have AA drummed into them, what they have is Fairness and Equality, both of which they embrace with gusto, as in this case.

This is another article that gives me hope "No Child Left Behind" managed to get some children ahead in spite of government endeavors to keep them equally stupid. I will admit I've been less than impressed by a lot of them, but if polls like this are accurate at all it's an indication that critical thinking skills haven't been completely destroyed by the teacher's unions.

No, they don't have AA drummed into them, what they have is Fairness and Equality, both of which they embrace with gusto, as in this case.

Only a subversive, and in your case, a disturbed mind, would think that this sort of racism, was OK because of previous racism.... What was wrong, is still wrong, but doing it again, as PUNISHMENT to people that had little part in the original offense, is wrong in most thinking minds!

This should be good.
It's s shame you have no brain. You ask for their votes, and then you run the country as necessary, if you're doing it right.

Oh I see, so lie your ass off is the democrat way of doing things.

Well, the 88% are dumbasses.

When their lily white children don't have Affirmative Action and the whole country is crawling with Hispanics......

........they are going to wish they had AA back.

There is equality and then there is....oh damn! WE are the minority.

Try and try to tell them and they just don't comprehend.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

Given that rant I don't find you to be all that more intellectual than they.

What they know is it sounds unfair, which it can be. What they don't know, because it's so vastly better now, is why we put in place such a thing. It worked so well they don't even know it was ever any different just like they don't know you used to wait for your TV show to come on, on the one color TV in the house, not fire up YouTube on your cell phone.

Ok, so why do you friends on the left and in civil rights groups oppose declaring victory on the issue and start to work on a colorblind society instead of continuously defending AA?

This should be good.

Someone like you should avoid all political discussions, you won't understand them.

The left actually believes this, even the WHITE leftists!

10268531_389454524528705_8198834590787955473_n.jpg

Someone like you should avoid all political discussions, you won't understand them.

By all means please help me educate myself.

You seem to consider yourself the go to person here so let me have it. I really need your input here. Please help me! I'm simply asking for your help here in the understanding of your point.

I'm doing my best here to join your team i just don't understand what it is you're doing. Please tell me which lies I need to take at face value in order to vote for a democrat.

And once they're voted in then everything they said is bullshit but it's for my own good right?

By all means please help me educate myself.

You seem to consider yourself the go to person here so let me have it. I really need your input here. Please help me! I'm simply asking for your help here in the understanding of your point.

I'm doing my best here to join your team i just don't understand what it is you're doing. Please tell me which lies I need to take at face value in order to vote for a democrat.

And once they're voted in then everything they said is bullshit but it's for my own good right?
I don't care who you vote for. It doesn't matter much. I just want you to do what you can't do, which is THINK!

They think treating people differently according to the color of their skin is unfair? Go figure.

Forum List

Back