🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair

Well, the 88% are dumbasses.

When their lily white children don't have Affirmative Action and the whole country is crawling with Hispanics......

........they are going to wish they had AA back.

There is equality and then there is....oh damn! WE are the minority.

Try and try to tell them and they just don't comprehend.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

Given that rant I don't find you to be all that more intellectual than they.

It is nothing but moronic to ditch a remedy for inequality just when there is a seismic shift in making YOUR kind the unequal ones.

Bet you also agree that women who have cut off their own noses to avoid being raped have made one of your kind of "intellectual" decisions, as well.

That is the huge problem with conservatives. They do not believe in unforeseen consequences, therefore, unforeseen consequences, like the difficulty of noseless life, does not occur to them.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

When their lily white children don't have Affirmative Action and the whole country is crawling with Hispanics......

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

Given that rant I don't find you to be all that more intellectual than they.

It is nothing but moronic to ditch a remedy for inequality just when there is a seismic shift in making YOUR kind the unequal ones.

Bet you also agree that women who have cut off their own noses to avoid being raped have made one of your kind of "intellectual" decisions, as well.

That is the huge problem with conservatives. They do not believe in unforeseen consequences, therefore, unforeseen consequences, like the difficulty of noseless life, does not occur to them.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

WOW, talk about a non sequitur! :eek:

As it should because opportunities in the past denied many based on race

He forgets that part and the kids in this case don't know that. You had to be there as they say.

Are you trying to say that subversive teachers don't teach all about SLAVERY, and RACISM as one of their PRIME teaching subjects?:badgrin:

jeopardy_blkhistory.png

Last edited:

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

I was driven out of the University of New Mexico, due to my being white, and in the Physics program, which had decided that it would graduate several decades of non-white male physicists, to correct the perceived working graduate imbalance.

I was one of 172 other white men over night removed from any hope of ever graduating, despite 9 years of working full time while going to school part time, and caring for my family and not having a life outside of it.

It was openly admitted, and even bragged about that the Purge was done solely on Race and Gender.

Despite the lack of a degree, I was good enough at my job to continue working in an Engineer's slot for another 11 years, when in 2007, the Democrats took power, and ordered another Race and Gender purge, this time at DOE labs and workforces.

There were 182 people RIF'd from the division of Becthel (later renamed) I worked for, all selected by Race and Gender, and every single one a White Male over age 40.

This time, it ended a 27 year career in Military and Energy R&D, and I've not found true technical work since.

In the middle of all of this, a pair of UNM medical students tried to SUE the school for discrimination, based on the fact that in 1992, New Mexico officially became a Hispanic Majority state. They took the case all the way to the State Supreme Court, who is majority Hispanic as well, and they ruled that for the purposes of Affirmative Action benefits, regardless of statics of population, education, employment, and wealth, Hispanics would be a "Designated Minority" in New Mexico to receive Affirmative Action benefits, forever, end of story.

My wife is Hispanic. My two grown daughters are mixed, but they married Caucasian guys. Our five grandchildren have already been "Designated" by the State of New Mexico as White, by the school registration apparatus.

While my wife and my two daughters will "Qualify" for a good Education and a bright future, their Father, Uncles, Husbands, and their Children, do not.

My Wife's sister is also married to a Caucasian, and so is her son. They, and their son, face the same situation.

The entire, very large, extended family, HATES the Democrats!

If it were not for the State's very large Democratic Voter Fraud Machine, New Mexico would be a solidly RED STATE.

-

Last edited:
MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair

And almost all of them believe in governmental social safety nets and programs.

Almost none of them are neo-cons.

The majority are pro-green.

It will be a good world.

Dumbasses.

Regards from Rosie

I was driven out of the University of New Mexico, due to my being white, and in the Physics program, which had decided that it would graduate several decades of non-white male physicists, to correct the perceived working graduate imbalance.

I was one of 172 other white men over night removed from any hope of ever graduating, despite 9 years of working full time while going to school part time, and caring for my family and not having a life outside of it.

It was openly admitted, and even bragged about that the Purge was done solely on Race and Gender.

Despite the lack of a degree, I was good enough at my job to continue working in an Engineer's slot for another 11 years, when in 2007, the Democrats took power, and ordered another Race and Gender purge, this time at DOE labs and workforces.

There were 182 people RIF'd from the division of Becthel (later renamed) I worked for, all selected by Race and Gender, and every single one a White Male over age 40.

This time, it ended a 27 year career in Military and Energy R&D, and I've not found true technical work since.

In the middle of all of this, a pair of UNM medical students tried to SUE the school for discrimination, based on the fact that in 1992, New Mexico officially became a Hispanic Majority state. They took the case all the way to the State Supreme Court, who is majority Hispanic as well, and they ruled that for the purposes of Affirmative Action benefits, regardless of statics of population, education, employment, and wealth, Hispanics would be a "Designated Minority" in New Mexico to receive Affirmative Action benefits, forever, end of story.

My wife is Hispanic. My two grown daughters are mixed, but they married Caucasian guys. Our five grandchildren have already been "Designated" by the State of New Mexico as White, by the school registration apparatus.

While my wife and my two daughters will "Qualify" for a good Education and a bright future, their Father, Uncles, Husbands, and their Children, do not.

My Wife's sister is also married to a Caucasian, and so is her son. They, and their son, face the same situation.

The entire, very large, extended family, HATES the Democrats!

If it were not for the State's very large Democratic Voter Fraud Machine, New Mexico would be a solidly RED STATE.

-

Curmudgeon, please.

Follow your doctors' advice.

Do you think that this snide little quip, will change what the 75+ and growing people of my extended family think and feel about Affirmative Action and the Democratic Party RACISTS who created it?

There is a Reckoning coming to the Democrats, Politically, for what they have done.

Of all of the States in the Nation, Only Alaska, by the census, has a larger number of mixed race families.

When a mother sees her husband and children mindlessly denied basic opportunities, like education and a job interview, based on Democratic AA racism, even though she is Hispanic, perhaps especially because SHE qualifies, but they do not...

What do you think is coming!?

P.S. Maybe these posts shed some light on WHY "88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair"!

Maybe, just maybe, Millennials are not as out of touch and "Stooooopid" as Liberals think they are.

-

Last edited:
What would happen if 50% of Hispanics and 85%+ White started voting against anyone who support Affirmative Action?

Then white women would be up shits creek closely followed by Asians.

Despite them benefitting the most from AA people still thinks its all about blacks. :lol: Even when they are told they still shift the convo to blacks....ya know...to be fair. Because this is not about race...no sir reee

THIS does NOT look good for the democrat/subversive tickets for 2014.... If the heads full of mush can figure this out, big trouble awaits them! :D

A MTV survey found something shocking about Millennials: 88% think affirmative action policies are unfair. Translation: 88% of Millennials are racist, or something. Well, at least that’s probably how the folks at MSNBC will take it. […] The survey found that 88% oppose such programs because they “believe that favoring one race over another is unfair, because of their belief in equality.” ....

MTV Poll: 88% of Millennials Think Affirmative Action Is Unfair | CNS News

there is a big difference between the kids today and the kids of the 60's. the millenials are not the hippies of the 60's and 70's. between this and their views on guns, pro gun that is, trouble is brewing or the democrats.

What would happen if 50% of Hispanics and 85%+ White started voting against anyone who support Affirmative Action?

Despite them benefitting the most from AA people still thinks its all about blacks. :lol: Even when they are told they still shift the convo to blacks....ya know...to be fair. Because this is not about race...no sir reee

White women have been graduating with 4 year degrees, compared to white men, at a 12:1 ratio for over 15 years now. I think they'll be fine for some time.

The overall graduation rate of women to men is 85%/15%. But White men, lacking AA benefits, and pursued by agendized profs, are much lower than their percentage of the population.

White women have been graduating with 4 year degrees, compared to white men, at a 12:1 ratio for over 15 years now. I think they'll be fine for some time.

The overall graduation rate of women to men is 85%/15%. But White men, lacking AA benefits, and pursued by agendized profs, are much lower than their percentage of the population.

Thats the problem with people against AA....the group that benefits doesnt care if you think they'll be fine. They recognize that they arent going to cut their nose off just because you predict they'll be ok when history tells them they wont:lol:

You assume too much.

White women care a great deal for the opportunities of their fathers, uncles, brothers, husbands, sons, and grandsons.

Nor do they want to be know as AA graduates, or hires.

Forum List

Back