🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Much Dumber Than Palin!....hillary Gets Tocqueville Wrong By 100 Years

29wqvja.jpg

No Palin is much stupider. I mean, like, really really stupid. She should probably have an aide helping her out around the clock.

I suspect she is much smarter than most of the toads who call her stupid. she's smarter than Biden who could afford an expensive law school but couldn't get into one so he went to Syracuse which was the 9th best law school in NY but as expensive as the gems like NYU, Cornell and Columbia. a law professor I had for a One L class taught at syracuse a couple years after clerking for the supremes: he noted Biden was 69th in a class of 66

Palin is as dumb as a post. Anybody who thinks otherwise, well,....

I'm telling you otherwise. You wanna rumble?

The three dumbest politicians in US history are Palin, Bush Jnr and Quayle. I for one am not surprised they got elected when you look at those who voted for them...

My list is Biden, Piglosi, and Dirty Harry Reid! Funny how that works, but would you like to post some of your dumb shit, and I'll post some of mine?

Anyone who thinks ANYONE can have a microphone pinned on them for nearly everything they say and not say something stupid, or flub some minor point is in fact stupid.

Does anyone here REALLY believe that Palin doesn't know the address of the White House or that Obama doesn't know that there are 50 states? If you answered YES to either question, you are a partisan retard.

No Palin is much stupider. I mean, like, really really stupid. She should probably have an aide helping her out around the clock.

I suspect she is much smarter than most of the toads who call her stupid. she's smarter than Biden who could afford an expensive law school but couldn't get into one so he went to Syracuse which was the 9th best law school in NY but as expensive as the gems like NYU, Cornell and Columbia. a law professor I had for a One L class taught at syracuse a couple years after clerking for the supremes: he noted Biden was 69th in a class of 66

The three dumbest politicians in US history are Palin, Bush Jnr and Quayle. I for one am not surprised they got elected when you look at those who voted for them...

And yet Palin was the most popular Governor in Alaska's history, the most popular Governor in America in her first year in office, the most effective Governor in Alaska's history and one of only a few politicains in American history who challenged a sitting Governor in her own party during a primary, defeated him, then went on in a general election to defeat a popular former Governor and do this without riding on a family tradition or family political network.

Yeah, nothing spells dummy like achieving impossible tasks. Look at all those dummies at NASA who sent a man to the moon.

And yet Palin was the most popular Governor in Alaska's history, the most popular Governor in America in her first year in office, the most effective Governor in Alaska's history and one of only a few politicains in American history who challenged a sitting Governor in her own party during a primary, defeated him, then went on in a general election to defeat a popular former Governor and do this without riding on a family tradition or family political network.

Yeah, nothing spells dummy like achieving impossible tasks. Look at all those dummies at NASA who sent a man to the moon.
She doesn't really do well in public speaking though, especially out of state. She tries her best, but isn't really Presidential material.

slaphillary5.gif

Perhaps THIS would get the truth out of the Hildebeasty, better than waterboarding!

Forum List

Back