🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Much Dumber Than Palin!....hillary Gets Tocqueville Wrong By 100 Years

But YOU ARE an:ahole-1:

Better than being an idiot.

Yes shit comes out of your mouth! :ahole-1:

Somehow diarrhea comes out of your vagina :ahole-1:

I'm sorry, I didn't give birth to you! I doubt anyone gave birth to you!
WTF is wrong with you anyway? can't handle losing arguments, like most hater dupe functional morons? That would be a fact. Nice A-V your masters give you, btw, DUMBASS. lol

No Palin is much stupider. I mean, like, really really stupid. She should probably have an aide helping her out around the clock.

I suspect she is much smarter than most of the toads who call her stupid. she's smarter than Biden who could afford an expensive law school but couldn't get into one so he went to Syracuse which was the 9th best law school in NY but as expensive as the gems like NYU, Cornell and Columbia. a law professor I had for a One L class taught at syracuse a couple years after clerking for the supremes: he noted Biden was 69th in a class of 66

Palin is as dumb as a post. Anybody who thinks otherwise, well,....

I'm telling you otherwise. You wanna rumble?

The three dumbest politicians in US history are Palin, Bush Jnr and Quayle. I for one am not surprised they got elected when you look at those who voted for them...

And yet Palin was the most popular Governor in Alaska's history, the most popular Governor in America in her first year in office, the most effective Governor in Alaska's history and one of only a few politicains in American history who challenged a sitting Governor in her own party during a primary, defeated him, then went on in a general election to defeat a popular former Governor and do this without riding on a family tradition or family political network.

Yeah, nothing spells dummy like achieving impossible tasks. Look at all those dummies at NASA who sent a man to the moon.
You are out of your tiny mind lol...

I suspect she is much smarter than most of the toads who call her stupid. she's smarter than Biden who could afford an expensive law school but couldn't get into one so he went to Syracuse which was the 9th best law school in NY but as expensive as the gems like NYU, Cornell and Columbia. a law professor I had for a One L class taught at syracuse a couple years after clerking for the supremes: he noted Biden was 69th in a class of 66

The three dumbest politicians in US history are Palin, Bush Jnr and Quayle. I for one am not surprised they got elected when you look at those who voted for them...

And yet Palin was the most popular Governor in Alaska's history, the most popular Governor in America in her first year in office, the most effective Governor in Alaska's history and one of only a few politicains in American history who challenged a sitting Governor in her own party during a primary, defeated him, then went on in a general election to defeat a popular former Governor and do this without riding on a family tradition or family political network.

Yeah, nothing spells dummy like achieving impossible tasks. Look at all those dummies at NASA who sent a man to the moon.
You are out of your tiny mind lol...
anyone who is a hillary fluffer is a moron. and any man who lionizes hillary has pretty much conceded he is a eunuch

WTF is wrong with you anyway? can't handle losing arguments, like most hater dupe functional morons? That would be a fact. Nice A-V your masters give you, btw, DUMBASS. lol

This hurts you more than calling you names! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

537058_10151659107501850_718119544_n.jpg

And YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE as you know that Palin's 1400 was exactly the same as the obumanations 57 states, yet YOU haven't the honesty or BALLS to admit it, YOU are our entertainment Dupe!

My list is Biden, Piglosi, and Dirty Harry Reid! Funny how that works, but would you like to post some of your dumb shit, and I'll post some of mine?

No, there is a difference. Quayle, Dumbya and Palin are actually dumb. This is not hyperbole. Biden is eccentric and both Pelosi and Reid sometimes act they are to the left of Vladimir Lenin, but they are not dumb.

She doesn't really do well in public speaking though, especially out of state. She tries her best, but isn't really Presidential material.

1.) She does well on the lecture circuit.
2.) She has fantastic draw power on the stump.
3.) Her speech at the convention had the highest ratings EVAH!
4.) You don't have to agree with the content of her speech but you'd be a fool to declare that it wasn't engaging with the American audience.
5.) She's not running for President so she doesn't need to sound Presidential.

My list is Biden, Piglosi, and Dirty Harry Reid! Funny how that works, but would you like to post some of your dumb shit, and I'll post some of mine?

No, there is a difference. Quayle, Dumbya and Palin are actually dumb. This is not hyperbole. Biden is eccentric and both Pelosi and Reid sometimes act they are to the left of Vladimir Lenin, but they are not dumb.

You're pond scum, whatever you believe is always wrong! But then again, I can bring up Debbie Wasserman test, The Guam is going to tip over Georgia Congressman, and......

BoJDvx5CQAALplK.jpg:medium

:lol:

I'm sorry - I don't really give a shit about either flub, it's stupid and fucking pointless. But be serious.

Getting the century wrong when discussing a semi-important historical figure is a lot more understandable mistake than getting the address of the White House wrong.

Unless she was mailing them a letter, I think Palin's goof is inconsequential. She'll always get someone to drive her there when she wants to visit the place. And even if she was driving herself, I think she would find it just fine.

Otherwise WTF good does knowing the WH address do her or anyone?

Except offer Libs a hollow victory and/or a cheap thrill.

She doesn't really do well in public speaking though, especially out of state. She tries her best, but isn't really Presidential material.

1.) She does well on the lecture circuit.
2.) She has fantastic draw power on the stump.
3.) Her speech at the convention had the highest ratings EVAH!
4.) You don't have to agree with the content of her speech but you'd be a fool to declare that it wasn't engaging with the American audience.
5.) She's not running for President so she doesn't need to sound Presidential.
Yeah, brilliant. :popcorn:
Naturally throughout, she awkwardly mis-emphasized various phrases, while ignoring punctuation, each of which rendered the already juvenile, fragmented address even more difficult to comprehend in a basic makey-sensy kind of way. You’d think by now she’d have hired a professional speech adviser to instruct her on how to, you know, read. If Palin were capable of human self-awareness, she would’ve suffered from Broadcast News-level flop sweats within the first two minutes, but because the CPAC audience was composed of mindless suckers for strings of random thoughts from a professional troll, they gobbled it up like moose meat.
I Watched Sarah Palin s CPAC Speech So You Don t Have To The Daily Banter

Are you sure you want to bring up college to defend Sarah's intelligence?

:laugh:

You are hardly in a position to be attacking anyone's intelligence.

Yeah, right. Nazi "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it" Pelosi is not dumb? Who are you trying to kid?

You are hardly in a position to be attacking anyone's intelligence.

You are hardly in the position to -

Oh stfu Bripat. Why don't you try saying something that's worth a shit. It would be a surprise to everyone.

Forum List

Back