Mueller charges company that was not in existence at time of charge

One more time you eternal nitwit

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

(BTW, even a 5th grader could see that the defense lawyers did NOT mention that Concord catering was part of Concord MANAGEMENT which
DID exist.....)...............LOL

What part of the transcript did you miss?

Probably the part that YOU ant to believe.......Again, here's a simple yes or no question.

Concord MANAGEMENT is the parent company of Concord Catering......

DID CONCORD MANAGEMENT EXIST AT THE TIME OF THE CHARGES?
YES or NO?

Simple question for you slow-witted ass kissers.

Probably the part that YOU ant to believe.......Again, here's a simple yes or no question.

YES or NO?

Hillary lost

You just refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp

Oh so THAT'S it? Gateway Pundit is just too deep for me!!

Must be something in the water out there in Burley :)
Ya I would like to be out golfing but you boiseans sent to much of that water down here

Yep, our forecast yesterday was 70% chance of precip with possible thunderstorms.

Nada so I went for a bike ride and got yard work done.

greenbelt.2JPG.jpg

YES or NO?

Fool. Mueller specifically charged the catering company. It's in the transcript.

"Magistrate Judge Michael Harvey asked if the defense also represents Concord Catering, another company that Mueller charged and alleged is associated with Concord Management and Consulting. But Dubelier said they’re not representing it, because Concord Catering “didn’t exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government.”

“I think we’re dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich,” he said."

Mueller Indicted Ham Sandwich: Lawyer in Russian Troll Farm Case

You just refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp

Oh so THAT'S it? Gateway Pundit is just too deep for me!!

Must be something in the water out there in Burley :)
Ya I would like to be out golfing but you boiseans sent to much of that water down here

Yep, our forecast yesterday was 70% chance of precip with possible thunderstorms.

Nada so I went for a bike ride and got yard work done.

greenbelt.2JPG.jpg
Didn’t realize you were female
I’ll be more polite

YES or NO?

Fool. Mueller specifically charged the catering company. It's in the transcript.

"Magistrate Judge Michael Harvey asked if the defense also represents Concord Catering, another company that Mueller charged and alleged is associated with Concord Management and Consulting. But Dubelier said they’re not representing it, because Concord Catering “didn’t exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government.”

“I think we’re dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich,” he said."

Mueller Indicted Ham Sandwich: Lawyer in Russian Troll Farm Case

Nothing like the Epoch Times for hard hitting news

Today's top story for US :D

‘Melania’ Soars in Popularity as Baby Girl Name

One more time you eternal nitwit

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

(BTW, even a 5th grader could see that the defense lawyers did NOT mention that Concord catering was part of Concord MANAGEMENT which
DID exist.....)...............LOL

Yeppers!

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

Excellent tool for Trump Tools to find out how many troll sites they've been frequenting. Gateway Pundit and True Pundit are among the most picked up by Russian Bots.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

The Troll from, ThinkHatred bags on Gateway? :eek:

Yeah, with CNN on the air, you Stalinist fucks have NO room to complain about anyone.

Didn’t realize you were female
I’ll be more polite

Yes - I'm a lesbian :D
Btw - This is the time of year to ride down by Boise State ...
Once we hit 75 or 80 all the co-eds come out on roller blades and bikes with their short shorts & halter tops.
Terrific eye candy!

boise-state-cheerleaders-L-gGephg.jpeg

[

Just found out you were correct - Jim Hoft retweeted it! :lol:

Jim Hoft on Twitter

I just found out you're a troll with nothing to offer this thread or site.

{
This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

The term "indict a ham sandwich" is believed to have originated from a 1985 report in the New York Daily News when New York Chief Judge Sol Wachtler told the news publication that government prosecutors have so much influence over grand juries that they could get them to "indict a ham sandwich."}

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

f you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictment alleges wrong doing........

Its so damn easy to FOOL morons like Trump cult members......

Here....I'll make it simple for your half brain

Concord MANAGEMENT DID exist............

Concord Management decided to form an affiliate (Concord Catering) which did not exist at the time of the charges.....

NOW, rub those 2 brain cells you have and conclude.......DOES THE ABOVE EXEMPT CONCORD MANAGEMENT FROM BEING CHARGED????

Yes or NO?

Oh, look at gnat lie.

Do you get a treat when you lie?

In fact you lying pile of shit, the court records confirm that \

{
"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."}

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

See gnat, you're what's known as a "shameless fucking liar. " The problem is, you're mentally retarded so it's really easy to expose your lies.

Just found out you were correct - Jim Hoft retweeted it! :lol:

Jim Hoft on Twitter

I just found out you're a troll with nothing to offer this thread or site.

Debunked quite handily in #27 - Therefore you're a troll with nothing to offer tis thread or site. :)

Oh freaking give it up. Nothing was debunked.

That one is a dumb one, even as Stalinists go. Gnat says "nuhn uhn" with zero citations - not even from leftist hate sites like CNN, and DeRpHate starts claiming "si, iz wuz debunkified..."

The morons are beyond comprehension. Obviously they can't feed or care for themselves.

Court documents confirm that Mewler-Torquemada in his absurd disregard for ethics indicted the proverbial ham sandwich.

Oh freaking give it up. Nothing was debunked.

Right - of course you don't acknowledge that Uranium One, the Clinton Body Count and Obama born in Kenya have all been debunked too.

You can lead a horse to water and all that ;-)

ACTUAL INDICTMENT:

Beginning as early as 2014, Defendant ORGANIZATION began operations to interfere with the U.S. political system, including the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Defendant ORGANIZATION received funding for its operations from Defendant YEVGENIY VIKTOROVICH PRIGOZHIN and companies he controlled, including Defendants CONCORD MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING LLC and CONCORD CATERING (collectively “CONCORD”). Defendants CONCORD and PRIGOZHIN spent significant funds to further the ORGANIZATION’s operations and to pay the remaining Defendants, along with other uncharged ORGANIZATION employees, salaries and bonuses for their work at the ORGANIZATION.

The fact that Concord Catering entered the picture after 2014 ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT MATTER. They are simply named entities controlled by YEVGENIY VIKTOROVICH PRIGOZHIN

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1035562/download

Last edited:

Forum List

Back